Establishing Jurisdiction & Beating your Case
Current time: 10-22-2014, 05:36 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: boyntonstu
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 1
Views: 2588

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Great video!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 03:25 PM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: Establishing Jurisdiction & Beating your Case
Second time Mon`Sir NonFroggie (NonKermit?) has appeared 'round these parts of late... anyone know who "he" ("SovereignFilings") is (or anything about 'im?)?

SovereignFiling.com Wrote:About Us

For those of you who know us, you know that our dedication is to the people and their freedom first. Our goal is to help you establish that freedom by bringing this nation back to where it began through helping you take the steps to free yourselves from tyranny, one at a time.

Sovereign Filing Solutions is a Foreign Unincorporated Business Organization, Copyright 2010. All rights are explicitly reserved by Sovereign Filing Solutions, and/or the creator(s)/founder(s) thereof. Sovereign Filing Solutions being foreign to the Corporate United States does not fall under the statutory jurisdiction thereof.

Sovereign filing solutions continually works grow rapidly and expand in size and services, so please check back frequesntly for updates, as well as possible updates to information that may be changing in the Sovereign movement.

If you have any questions of comments for Sovereign Filing Solutions, please feel free to contact us using our Contact Us page. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of Sovereign Filing Solutions, and I hope we can help you accomplish everything you came to us to find.

http://sovereignfilings.com/sovcart/index.php?main_page=conditions&zenid=22f7d5f1c8807af63851e595b8d4fec5

--NonOur2i

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply