Quotes from the intellectually challenged
Current time: 11-21-2017, 12:54 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 70
Views: 17210

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quotes from the intellectually challenged
02-27-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Quotes from the intellectually challenged
Unique?!? Hardly. There have been counterfeiters and con men since before Jesus's mother didn't get screwed.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2017, 06:04 PM
(02-27-2017 02:18 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Unique?!? Hardly. There have been counterfeiters and con men since before Jesus's mother didn't get screwed.

Been a few con priests since after Jesus's mother didn't get screwed as well.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-27-2017, 07:33 PM
"...since after..."

You trying to give me a fatal grammar attack?

Crying Fit

02-27-2017, 07:49 PM
(02-27-2017 07:33 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
Crying Fit

Is that gonna be your new avatar?

Big Grin

--&e

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
02-27-2017, 07:55 PM
(02-27-2017 07:49 PM)Andy Wrote:  
Crying Fit

Big Grin

--&e

I don't think so, but thanks for the great idea! Investigating

02-27-2017, 08:44 PM
..............................................................Nine Months BC
.................................................Jesus mother didn't get screwed
.......................................................................V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^...................................................................^ ^...................................................................^
|<-since before Jesus's mother didn't get screwed->| |<-since after Jesus's mother didn't get screwed->|

Claro?

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
02-28-2017, 06:04 AM
(02-27-2017 08:44 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  ..............................................................Nine Months BC
.................................................Jesus mother didn't get screwed
.......................................................................V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^...................................................................^ ^...................................................................^
|<-since before Jesus's mother didn't get screwed->| |<-since after Jesus's mother didn't get screwed->|

Claro?

Claro! Two Thumbs Up

02-28-2017, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2017 06:54 AM by eye2i2hear.)
Since, sense, cents, oh my!

Claro = sense after ?

(and Muther Mary, you guys need to leave Sweet Baby Jesus out of this!!)¹

--NonBlasphEmus2i (the artist formally known as Total SensA2i, alternatively spelled Toto SinsAye2i)

1. And AD &HD (Habenae Dominus), you did check with our resident High Priests, Grand PooBars and Rabbids (aka TruthSeeker, etal) to be sure you got this BC biz all He'brewically Correct, aye?! The BC is the BS? here's to The Day We The People Chosen get this all factually Correct and it's BH/AP!! (before Harry after Potter --or will it be BS/AB?! before Spears after Brittney? BElvis has left the building...)

(02-27-2017 07:49 PM)Andy Wrote:  
Crying Fit

Big Grin
--&e

☒ We Should V*te on it!
(you know, make it Official! aka f*cked v*ted you up!)

For The People!
(it'd be a landslide; bigly; h-u-g-e, almost like Trump's Victory --but there's never anything more bigly than that)
New Idea
/snarcasm
Cool

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
03-13-2017, 12:31 PM
#nostatepressrep

someone claiming to be legitimate Wrote:

The inclusion of partisan news outlets in the White House press pool raises questions about what’s a legitimate news outlet (Washington Post)
The pool reporter covering Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday was from The Daily Signal, a news and commentary site started by the Heritage Foundation. “In other words, the news that reporters received about the vice president came from a journalist employed by an organization with a vested interest in the direction of White House and federal policy,” Paul Farhi writes. And that raises questions about what constitutes a “legitimate” news organization: “The Daily Signal’s inclusion in the pool could set a precedent for other advocacy organizations, such as the liberal Center for American Progress, that have expanded into news gathering. These groups could argue that they, too, qualify for White House press credentials and pool shifts. The slope could become even more slippery if extremist or racist organizations sought similar status.”

"vested interest" "slippery slope" --you mean, like "Natural Born Citizen Status = Applicability of Law"?

or, "groups can argue"?
or, "extremist"?

#questionsraised ✔
(there's more of course)
/SMDH
--nonLegitimate2i2bonafide

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
03-15-2017, 06:30 AM
Quote:Headscarf Ruling Draws Backlash from Religious Leaders

An EU headscarf ban ruling drew complaints when the European Union's top court ruled Tuesday that companies may bar staff from wearing Islamic headscarves and other visible religious symbols under certain conditions.

Says the guys with everything from Flags, to robes, to wigs, to unquestionable Holy Writs Sworn To...
Facepalm
#irony #hypocrisy #theproblemwithbelief #themostdangeroussuperstition

10-10-2017, 09:05 AM
#nonmembers #thereisnoWe

sum1 going by Daniel Horwitz Wrote:
Late last month, the Supreme Court announced that it would hear Janus v. AFSCME, a case that challenges public-sector unions’ right to collect fees from nonmembers. Such “fair share” fees have been a legal bedrock of labor unions since the Supreme Court’s 1977 ruling in Abood v. Detroit Board of Education. In Abood, the court held that unions could lawfully charge fees to non–union members to help offset the costs of “collective bargaining, contract administration, and grievance adjustment” from which all employees benefit, as long as the union does not use such fees for political purposes.

Would i be the only one who hears "US" in hearing "Union", "U.S."Abe? NonUS, nonUnion aka voluntaryists?
(but as with the other pop religions, it's all about pick & choose it to mean what you want/need it to)

que the iroNE circa the IronFist (doublE).?

--NonPoPorpises2i (the artist formerly known as NonSCOTUS2 aka SCOTUS is not me)