Tips For Court & Pleadings
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:51 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: 11:11
Last Post: Boxer
Replies: 20
Views: 7128

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tips For Court & Pleadings
07-14-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tips For Court & Pleadings
(07-14-2017 03:37 PM)MobiusMaximus8 Wrote:  
(07-14-2017 09:20 AM)Kimmarelli Wrote:  Soooo I got caught speeding I think 17 miles over speed limit, and I didn't have proof of insurance in the car, tho I have insurance. Do I submit my proof of insurance at any time during the first hearing??
This will be my first time going thru the court this way for dismissal. I'm kind of excited, a little bit scared. Is there anyone in Idaho wants to be support please contact me.
Also, I obviously need to roleplay. How do I get into that?
Waiting for Marc to send me the motions stuff so I can file, as you advise, right away. Does anyone know will those be mailed?

Join the skype groups for role play. The main chat is a lobby of sorts, a good place to start.

If you're going to challenge jurisdiction, I wouldn't think there's an obligation to show proof of insurance or to consider your speed as "speeding".

When is your hearing scheduled for?

Thanks for your reply! Hearing is between 7/22 to 8/4
Total violation cost is $286.50 LOL Redickulous.
I got the email with the docs in it
Which one is the main chat? Does it say Main Chat? I can't seem to find it. I def want to rolepaly. If I understand that correctly we do that on Skype? Do I have to have a camera for that? I don't know a whole lot about Skype. Appreciate your time and help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2017, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 04:55 PM by NonEntity.)
(07-14-2017 03:37 PM)MobiusMaximus8 Wrote:  When is your hearing scheduled for?

Your grammar belt has been repossessed! Jabbing Wink

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
07-15-2017, 05:13 AM
(07-14-2017 04:49 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(07-14-2017 03:37 PM)MobiusMaximus8 Wrote:  When is your hearing scheduled for?

Your grammar belt has been repossessed! Jabbing Wink

But ain't anarky belting grate great fore!? [Image: character0116.gif] [Image: puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658]

(will it take "scheduled for" as long too make it all Officialitized as "ain't" took for...?) Drool

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2017, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 06:30 AM by Andy.)
Isn't it obvious that I schedule my hearing when I do my scheduling? [Image: 3005709639.gif] 4 fore for = 100%

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
07-15-2017, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2017 03:30 AM by eye2i2hear.)
Ind&ed; is it all in how one makes -vs- considers it?

When is your Their hearing scheduled for (you by Them)? ?

sidetrack2nd:
What's up with sum when it comes two hereing versus seaing communicable diseases communicative signals?

If one can have zero questions hearing hear here (or there), why not with seeing here hearing hear (from c to shining see)?

A lingering (festering/simmering) con-troll issue...?
The King's AEngloish Luvfest?

[Image: puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658]--attackdoG2i

1. fwiw, iye'm knot knocking any efficiencies hear? just seeking to point out the (inherent) voluntary nature of such otherwise; or, ewe can sea thouest whorse i roadeth inn own...? wait, ain't "own" the topic n anuther thred?

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-19-2017, 07:45 PM
(07-08-2014 04:55 PM)11:11 Wrote:  I filed my Motion To Strike/Dismiss/Demur and never heard anything back from the court! What's up with that?

I've read or heard several people mention this happening to them. Ok when you file a Motion, you need to check with your "state" local rules or whatever court you're in rules, because you typically have to include an Order to set a hearing date for the Motion. In "Louisiana" for example, this is called a Rule To Show Cause.

What I would do, and remember that I'm not an attorney, is in my cover letter to the clerk and my courtesy copy to the judge cover letter is ask them in the interest of judicial economy to set the hearing date on the same date as your next scheduled court appearance but at the time immediately preceding whatever you have scheduled for court i.e. arraignment, trial, etc.

Below is an actual Order to set a Rule To Show Cause hearing on a Motion For Summary Judgment. It was drafted and filed by a "real" lawyer.
Nothing has been redacted and you can independently verify it.

You need to change some things obviously, but I really like the way it is formatted.

[Image: _rule_to_show_cause_zpsa65c0672.jpg]

Thank you for this. The same issue came up with regards to a ticket I received for speeding in Texas. The challenge I foresee is that there is no evidence the "rules" you refer to apply in the first place. How much hoop jumping does one need to do to play in the legal land circus? Further, it is not as if the "rules" are presented in a very open manner to which those who are not part of the legal fraternity have access to or those in the legal fraternity will share with you where to find that at no charge. You can start to see the predicament one finds himself in. So, while this is helpful, it doesn't "strike the root". Where does one find the "rules"?

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them."