82 in a 75mph on IH 37 in Odem Texas (Update: Case Dismissed!)
Current time: 06-22-2017, 11:33 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Accident
Last Post: Boxer
Replies: 165
Views: 39475

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 05:04 AM by Accident.)
State Trooper/Revenue agent, looking for drug money going south, got mad when I pled the 5th and gave me a tkt. Usually have to be going 90, but my windows are tinted really dark, which is probable cause to rob you in Texas. Anyway, I lost the instructions to the demur. That's the 1st step, correct? Been studying Marc's advice for about a year now and I will never submit! I will also document the process here for everyone.

Thanx for any help.

!A

"I have facts that prove I have jurisdiction, but they are a matter of National Security"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 07:20 AM
RE: 82 in a 75mph on IH 37 in Odem Texas
Please do keep us posted. If you pled the 5th, how did he get your name to cite you? Off your tags?

This is something I have been meaning to use in a parking incident....hasn't happened yet, just planning it now. I plan to hang around the vehicle and wait until they come around to ticket it, then ask them if I can help them in any way. Of course they should say, "Is this your vehicle?" ..I will say "Yes".

Then I assume they will ask for I.D. to use in the citation....and that is when it should get interesting.

The dark window thing is also something I have been musing over. All the State Trooper and Sheriff cars around here have blackened windows....but they say we can't have them ???????.....Time to black mine out. A badge does not confer extra rights in this country.....supposedly.
01-09-2015, 09:43 AM
(01-09-2015 07:20 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  Please do keep us posted. If you pled the 5th, how did he get your name to cite you? Off your tags?

This is something I have been meaning to use in a parking incident....hasn't happened yet, just planning it now. I plan to hang around the vehicle and wait until they come around to ticket it, then ask them if I can help them in any way. Of course they should say, "Is this your vehicle?" ..I will say "Yes".

Then I assume they will ask for I.D. to use in the citation....and that is when it should get interesting.

The dark window thing is also something I have been musing over. All the State Trooper and Sheriff cars around here have blackened windows....but they say we can't have them ???????.....Time to black mine out. A badge does not confer extra rights in this country.....supposedly.

Why would it get interesting?
01-09-2015, 10:18 AM
I did present my license and insurance first. Then he started barking a ton of questions at me. That's when I said I wouldn't answer any questions because of the 5th Amendment. Not a text book interaction on my part for sure.

Do I send a copy of the demur to the judge, prosecuter and the cop?

"I have facts that prove I have jurisdiction, but they are a matter of National Security"
01-09-2015, 10:57 AM
You actually have a challenge on the merits in texas
according to the transportation law, you may only be cited for speeding as a result of an accident ..!!
01-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Don't take the 5th, just tell them you don't answer questions. To file the motion send 2 to the clerk of the court, one to the cop and prosecutor. regular mail is fine.

And if they are that bad in the area, set the cruise to just under the speed limit.

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2015, 06:20 AM
(01-09-2015 03:10 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  Don't take the 5th, just tell them you don't answer questions. To file the motion send 2 to the clerk of the court, one to the cop and prosecutor. regular mail is fine.

And if they are that bad in the area, set the cruise to just under the speed limit.

ok. Thanx Marc. In my area, they will pull you over regardless of speed. It's a drug and money transportation coridor. I was going south, so, this guy was looking for guns and money.

Does my signature on it need to be notorized?

!A

01-10-2015, 07:08 AM
(01-09-2015 09:43 AM)Boxer Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 07:20 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  Please do keep us posted. If you pled the 5th, how did he get your name to cite you? Off your tags?

Why would it get interesting?

Because that is when I would tell them I am not going to give them my license....under your rules and laws, I don't have to...... It gives you evidence to use against me. According to your nonsense miss meter maid, I don't have to give you any help to put me in a cage like an animal for non-compliance. It's your job, you will have to figure it out for yourself without my help.

I know it's good for at least a few days in jail........
01-11-2015, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 06:11 AM by Accident.)
My goal is to stay OUT of jail and not be killed by the psychopath on the side of the road. The troopers seem to be getting more and more aggressive lately.

Does my signature have to be notorized?

01-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Hey Accident. I have also been studying Mark's work and advice since June 2014. Was it a nervous reaction to plead the 5th amendment, or were you just missing the grammar on what to do/say?

I ask not to be critical, but to comprehend why you said that and discuss workable solutions for those who are faced with similar circumstances. Other than saying "I have nothing to say" or "I don't answer questions" and complying with cop's demand for DL, ins. and reg. cards, if ya got them, I am not entirely sure how to handle the coproach interactions myself. "I do not consent to searches", and opening window just enough, keep hands on steering wheel, and keeping doors locked is about where my understanding ends. Recording or videotaping can be extremely helpful.
With a full appreciation for the nerve-racking, pavlovian response of shaking etc, often felt by the one being pulled over, I wonder if an easily accessible flow chart, kept inside the vehicle, could be utilized to guide one through the coerced stop. "Excuse me officer, I need a moment to look over my notes" LMAO. If ordered to step out of the vehicle then x. If demanded to perform circus tricks, take breathalyzer, then y.

So even after refusing to answer questions, you only got a ticket for speeding, not tinted windows? Perhaps you are not in violation then.
Here in NJ, suspicion of illegally tinted windows is enough for probable cause to initiate a stop. Obviously not speeding is a helpful preventative to being coerced to the side of the road and possibly being killed or caged. Ensuring your vehicle doesn't have any obvious defects or violations would also be helpful. (malfunctioning light, cracked windshield, etc) Sounds like a follow up to Texas law on window tint, and possibly making your vehicle compliant under their "scripture" would be wise to reduce the likelihood of giving probable cause for another pullover, even if you have not allegedly committed a moving violation.

Nothing I have heard or received from Marc indicates a notarized signature is required.

Not sure, but you may want to prepare and submit a Request for Discovery/Brady Request along with the MTD/Demur. Hopefully others more in the know will chime in.

Best wishes in a successful outcome.
01-12-2015, 08:48 AM
(01-11-2015 11:19 AM)Farmer James Wrote:  Hey Accident. I have also been studying Mark's work and advice since June 2014. Was it a nervous reaction to plead the 5th amendment, or were you just missing the grammar on what to do/say?

I ask not to be critical, but to comprehend why you said that and discuss workable solutions for those who are faced with similar circumstances. Other than saying "I have nothing to say" or "I don't answer questions" and complying with cop's demand for DL, ins. and reg. cards, if ya got them, I am not entirely sure how to handle the coproach interactions myself. "I do not consent to searches", and opening window just enough, keep hands on steering wheel, and keeping doors locked is about where my understanding ends. Recording or videotaping can be extremely helpful.
With a full appreciation for the nerve-racking, pavlovian response of shaking etc, often felt by the one being pulled over, I wonder if an easily accessible flow chart, kept inside the vehicle, could be utilized to guide one through the coerced stop. "Excuse me officer, I need a moment to look over my notes" LMAO. If ordered to step out of the vehicle then x. If demanded to perform circus tricks, take breathalyzer, then y.

So even after refusing to answer questions, you only got a ticket for speeding, not tinted windows? Perhaps you are not in violation then.
Here in NJ, suspicion of illegally tinted windows is enough for probable cause to initiate a stop. Obviously not speeding is a helpful preventative to being coerced to the side of the road and possibly being killed or caged. Ensuring your vehicle doesn't have any obvious defects or violations would also be helpful. (malfunctioning light, cracked windshield, etc) Sounds like a follow up to Texas law on window tint, and possibly making your vehicle compliant under their "scripture" would be wise to reduce the likelihood of giving probable cause for another pullover, even if you have not allegedly committed a moving violation.

Nothing I have heard or received from Marc indicates a notarized signature is required.

Not sure, but you may want to prepare and submit a Request for Discovery/Brady Request along with the MTD/Demur. Hopefully others more in the know will chime in.

I was just done answering questions and I was nervous, obviosly. He was looking for drug money to confiscate. They typically get aggravated when they realize they are wasting their time with me. I play cards with a state trooper and he has verified this. Odem, Tx has less than 3000 population and most likely depends heavily on confiscations, I mean theft.
!A

01-12-2015, 05:45 PM
(01-12-2015 08:48 AM)Accident Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 11:19 AM)Farmer James Wrote:  Hey Accident. I have also been studying Mark's work and advice since June 2014. Was it a nervous reaction to plead the 5th amendment, or were you just missing the grammar on what to do/say?

I was just done answering questions and I was nervous, obviosly. He was looking for drug money to confiscate. They typically get aggravated when they realize they are wasting their time with me. I play cards with a state trooper and he has verified this. Odem, Tx has less than 3000 population and most likely depends heavily on confiscations, I mean theft.
!A

Good. The irony is lost on them. Waste as much of their time as you can because they have no problem wasting yours. Next time, bring monopoly money, a keychain gun, and aspirin - tell them you have money and drugs in the car. They'll get a hard on and make asses out of themselves. Get it on tape. Embarrass the hell out of them. Make them look like fools.

Cop: Are you under the influence?
Victim: What is THE influence?
Cop: Did you consume any alcohol?
Vicimt: What do you mean alcohol? Ethanol? Beer? Spirits? Wine?
Cop: Any of that?
Victim: Proponal? Butanol? Methanol? You've got to be more specific man! I don't understand you!!!
01-13-2015, 07:54 AM
Spoke to the secretary(?) at the JP court and she offered me 30 days probation if I paid the $177 FINE and the ticket would not go on my RECORD. She also said that because it was 7 mpg over the speed limit, that I could not get a 15 day probationary period. WOW, they write tkt's for less? The reason I called was to get the case number and she said it would not be ready until maybe Friday. It wasn't ready "because we have so many". WTF?? lol. What a scam. It's a 2 hour drive from everywhere. What a cash cow.

!A

01-13-2015, 07:59 PM
(01-13-2015 07:54 AM)Accident Wrote:  Spoke to the secretary(?) at the JP court and she offered me 30 days probation if I paid the $177 FINE and the ticket would not go on my RECORD. She also said that because it was 7 mpg over the speed limit, that I could not get a 15 day probationary period. WOW, they write tkt's for less? The reason I called was to get the case number and she said it would not be ready until maybe Friday. It wasn't ready "because we have so many". WTF?? lol. What a scam. It's a 2 hour drive from everywhere. What a cash cow.

!A

Did you ask her if there was evidence of a cause of action? Did you ask if the charges were criminal or civil in nature? If civil, is it in reference to a contract or tort?

Go back, ask questions, and record the call!

(01-13-2015 07:54 AM)Accident Wrote:  Spoke to the secretary(?) at the JP court and she offered me 30 days probation if I paid the $177 FINE and the ticket would not go on my RECORD. She also said that because it was 7 mpg over the speed limit, that I could not get a 15 day probationary period. WOW, they write tkt's for less? The reason I called was to get the case number and she said it would not be ready until maybe Friday. It wasn't ready "because we have so many". WTF?? lol. What a scam. It's a 2 hour drive from everywhere. What a cash cow.

!A

Oh, and one more thing...this is not a case, this is just a complaint. A case would include evidence and if the evidence has not been submitted, what the heck are they doing?
01-15-2015, 05:51 AM
(01-13-2015 07:59 PM)Boxer Wrote:  

!A

Did you ask her if there was evidence of a cause of action? Did you ask if the charges were criminal or civil in nature? If civil, is it in reference to a contract or tort?

Go back, ask questions, and record the call!

!A

Oh, and one more thing...this is not a case, this is just a complaint. A case would include evidence and if the evidence has not been submitted, what the heck are they doing?

Yea, Great points Boxer. I've been looking at MS stuff for almost a year now and this just proves the point he (MS) makes all the time. Practice/skypechat makes perfect. I'm not even in court and I can't remember all the right things. When I call on Friday, I will ask those questions. Obviously, this person won't know those answers, so, ask for someone who does know the answer? Prosecutor? Thanx for all the help.

!A