[Serious] New to the forum? Start Here...
Current time: 09-20-2017, 12:53 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Andy
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 25
Views: 8311

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Serious] New to the forum? Start Here...
05-23-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: New to the forum? Start Here...
(02-06-2016 06:14 AM)Andy Wrote:  [Image: Welcome_Image_for_Forum.jpg]

If you've recently been attacked by "government", be it a traffic ticket, drug possession, tax matter, etc. you can ask questions here on the forum. Plus, there's a lot of actionable information at the links on the home page of marcstevens.net.

For your consideration...

The premise: You own yourself. You're the only person that can obligate you to any individual or group of individuals. It's called consent and here are the four elements of a contract.

1. an offer
  2. meeting of the minds
  3. consideration
  4. agreement

Marc does a weekly radio broadcast called the No State Project (NSP), Saturdays, 4-7pm EST. Maybe you've listened to it. If not, the premise is, there are no states and thus there are no governments. "Government" is men and women calling themselves government forcing people to pay them. Pay or go to jail is not consent. It's stealing.

Definitions:
government: a group or collection of men and women that have given themselves a "legal" monopoly to initiate force, threat of force, coercion and fraud against individuals and groups of individuals.
anarchy: no rulers, no ruling class hierarchy
voluntaryist: an individual who interacts with other individuals on a voluntary basis, a person that rejects rulers and their hierarchy, abides the non aggression principle (NAP)

*All voluntaryists are anarchists. Not all anarchists are voluntaryists. Some anarchist don't abide the NAP.

state: a political body consisting of citizens who have pledged their allegiance to a state in return for a duty of protection by the state.

citizen: "Citizenship is membership in a political society, and implies a duty of allegiance on the part of the member and a duty of protection on the part of the society. These are reciprocal obligations, one being a compensation for the other." Luria v, U.S., 231 U.S. 9, 22. (1913)

Every so-called Supreme Court has ruled that government has no duty to protect.

No duty to protect means government has no reciprocal obligation, thus, there's no reciprocal duty of allegiance on the part of an individual. Thus, there are no citizens. Absent citizens, there's no body politic. Thus, there's no state.

Hundreds of individuals calling themselves government, some as high up in the ruling class hierarchy as Federal Magistrate John Buttrick as recorded here, have confirmed that 'government's" argument claiming jurisdiction is that when a person is physically located in the State of Utah, for example, the constitution and laws/code are applicable to the individual and the government has jurisdiction.

They have no evidence that proves their argument/claim is true. There is none. What they call law is opinion backed by a gun. A question often asked of politicians and bureaucrats that exposes their criminal organization called "government" is: Mr. Politician/Bureaucrat, if I did as government types do and forced perfect strangers to pay me, would you consider me a criminal?

[Image: theft.jpg][Image: Double_Standards_Theft_Taxation.png][Image: HowWhyTheStateWorks.jpg]

"What’s the difference between the government and the mafia? The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime." ~ Brett Veinotte

Furthermore, "three independent proofs that the concept of government is not just susceptible to corruption and abuse, but is by its very nature self-contradictory and insane."

Consistent with the purpose of the website:

[Image: MarcStevens.net-583x100.png]

Do no harm, live honestly and give everyone his/her due.

And have fun doing it.

[Image: i-chzbgr.jpg]

Animals are our friends, not food.

[Image: ba2b7478716119374c60951f386b1ce2.jpg]

[Image: 796c0d180b7d2706ee3af83472b98036.jpg]

Why denounce one but condone the other?
[Image: Double_Standards_Theft_Taxation.png]

--&e

Great idea this but no new poster has posted anything on this thread. Well played "Pandy"! Tounge

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2016, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 10:15 AM by Andy.)
psa

I've edited a post here. If those of you, moi included, that participated in identifying and resolving the glitch, collectively want to delete those posts or do similar as I've done in the edited post, I'm okay with either, or, leaving them as they are.

--&e

(04-19-2016 04:03 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  Bump (still percolating? jus'checkin')

Having briefly revisited the topic/issue last night I'm glad I didn't edit/update with a troll/douche/intentional disruptor "warning". Why? Because those of that ilk and especially their tactics aren't worthy of mention on, New to the forum? Start Here....

A flash idea. Edit a list of individuals that have been banned. Thus allows an interested reader to read what constitutes a troll/douche/intentional disruptor... or a more fitting/descriptive label. Perhaps, LOOSER...?

--&e

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
05-24-2016, 02:25 PM
hello evening here in the uk
not sure exactly were to post this as im new to using forums.
i have been studying marks approach and im going to give it a go in court tmoz 25/5/2016for four failure to give notifications of the driver. i tried making these null and void using there own legal land procudure by using a statuary declaration sec 14 they did not listen and still want to get me in court.
here are the questions put together
*Your honour before I enter a knowing and honest plea;
I need to ask some questions, that will hopefully speed up the process and save the court some time and the tax payer money.
**I would like to make it clear I am not asking for legal advice.
I am not really legally trained and don t understand the court process.

1. Sir; am I; innocent to proven guilty? Y/N

2. Sir; am I; innocent of every element of this crime until proven guilty? Y/N

3. Sir; am I entitled to fair and meaningful hearing? Y/N

4. Sir; does a crime have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt? Y/N

5. sir; do you; accept hearsay, rumour, or opinion as evidence? Y/N

6. sir; if there is no factual evidence can I be convicted? Y/N

7. sir; if CPS can not prove every element will the case be dismissed Y/N

8. sir; if the CPS does not provide evidence of jurisdiction can I dismiss the case or will you be bound to do this on my behalf? Y/N

9. Sir; have I caused injury loss or harm in this matter? Y/N

10. sir; am I accused of violating a code ? Y/N
is the road traffic act a code? Y/N

11. sir; does the CPS have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they have jurisdiction over me and im subject to this code? Y/N

12. sir; if they cannot provide jurisdiction beyond a reasonable doubt then is this not; hear say, rumour or opinion? Y/N

13. sir; are you impartial in these procedures? Y/N

14. sir; if there is a course of intent will the case be dismissed? Y/N

15. sir; who does the CPS represent ? CROWN

16. who do you represent? CROWN

17. sir; did you swear an oath to the crown? Y/N

18. so sir; do represent the crown? Y/N

19. sir; is that not a direct conflict of interest? Y/N

20. motion to dismiss …

21. sir; do you think pertinent that we do not dismiss this case based on the fact we will not be given beyond reasonable doubt evidence of jurisdiction that I am subject to a violation of a code I am supposedly by rumour, speculation, opinion or adhesion contract, apparently proven by the cps?

22. sir; is slavery legal? Y/N

23. sir; can one person bind another to their code of another? Y/N

24. sir; will the CPS show me any evidence that they have jurisdiction over me in a matter of breaking their code, that I do not not stand under or knowingly have accepted?
05-24-2016, 02:36 PM
(05-23-2016 09:55 AM)Andy Wrote:  A flash idea. Edit a list of individuals that have been banned. Thus allows an interested reader to read what constitutes a troll/douche/intentional disruptor... or a more fitting/descriptive label. Perhaps, LOOSER...?

--&e

Why not just post all of them? What would be your editing criteria?

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
05-24-2016, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 03:48 PM by Freerangecanuck.)
(05-24-2016 02:25 PM)dannydicko Wrote:  hello evening here in the uk
not sure exactly were to post this as im new to using forums.
i have been studying marks approach and im going to give it a go in court tmoz 25/5/2016for four failure to give notifications of the driver. i tried making these null and void using there own legal land procudure by using a statuary declaration sec 14 they did not listen and still want to get me in court.
here are the questions put together
*Your honour before I enter a knowing and honest plea;
I need to ask some questions, that will hopefully speed up the process and save the court some time and the tax payer money.
**I would like to make it clear I am not asking for legal advice.
I am not really legally trained and don t understand the court process.

1. Sir; am I; innocent to proven guilty? Y/N

2. Sir; am I; innocent of every element of this crime until proven guilty? Y/N

3. Sir; am I entitled to fair and meaningful hearing? Y/N

4. Sir; does a crime have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt? Y/N

5. sir; do you; accept hearsay, rumour, or opinion as evidence? Y/N

6. sir; if there is no factual evidence can I be convicted? Y/N

7. sir; if CPS can not prove every element will the case be dismissed Y/N

8. sir; if the CPS does not provide evidence of jurisdiction can I dismiss the case or will you be bound to do this on my behalf? Y/N

9. Sir; have I caused injury loss or harm in this matter? Y/N

10. sir; am I accused of violating a code ? Y/N
is the road traffic act a code? Y/N

11. sir; does the CPS have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they have jurisdiction over me and im subject to this code? Y/N

12. sir; if they cannot provide jurisdiction beyond a reasonable doubt then is this not; hear say, rumour or opinion? Y/N

13. sir; are you impartial in these procedures? Y/N

14. sir; if there is a course of intent will the case be dismissed? Y/N

15. sir; who does the CPS represent ? CROWN

16. who do you represent? CROWN

17. sir; did you swear an oath to the crown? Y/N

18. so sir; do represent the crown? Y/N

19. sir; is that not a direct conflict of interest? Y/N

20. motion to dismiss …

21. sir; do you think pertinent that we do not dismiss this case based on the fact we will not be given beyond reasonable doubt evidence of jurisdiction that I am subject to a violation of a code I am supposedly by rumour, speculation, opinion or adhesion contract, apparently proven by the cps?

22. sir; is slavery legal? Y/N

23. sir; can one person bind another to their code of another? Y/N

24. sir; will the CPS show me any evidence that they have jurisdiction over me in a matter of breaking their code, that I do not not stand under or knowingly have accepted?

I personally would stay away from the slavery type of questions and focus on the CPS's burden. You probably won't get the time to ask all the questions you have listed. I would only get into the CPS and the judges relationship if the judge speaks for the crown. (E.G. Starts to defend the prosecutors position.)

Please stay away from oath type of questions. This puts you in freeman/sovereign territory. This will not help and will take focus off of the crowns lack of evidence for jurisdiction.

Are you sure this is a criminal case. If not in criminal code be prepared for them to side step expectations of burden meeting that type of criteria. If you are unsure just ask what the crowns burden of proof is. If it is a balance of probabilities, that is a civil burden. If beyond a reasonable doubt, then you know it is criminal. (I put this in because of question 4 in your post. Make sure you are aware of the burden of proof before you ask that type of question in a court.)

Might be a good idea to look up case law related to jurisdiction to provide supporting references to a motion to dismiss. Make sure they support your position.

If you have trouble at the pleadings stage, asking for disclosure/discovery before you enter a plea. Eg. - 'I would be happy to make a plea. But would I be able to get disclosure so I can make a fair and inform decision? How could I be expected to plea without knowing what I am factually charge with?' This I suggest as a back up to the unsigned plea of guilt tactic.

BTW, you may want to repost this in the general discussion section of the forum. I will follow suit.

Purveyor of the 60 MPH post.
05-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Quote:*Your honour before I enter a knowing and honest plea;

Don't address the scumbag as Your Honor. He/She has no honor, in the first place, and it puts you in a mindset of submission to a superior. You are not an inferior and you should keep that clear in your mind. A simple respectful Sir or Ma'am is all that is needed.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
05-24-2016, 08:55 PM
(05-24-2016 02:36 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Why not just post all of them? What would be your editing criteria?

By edit I meant edit the OP by adding banned LOOSERS to it.

--&e

The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
05-25-2016, 05:18 AM
(05-24-2016 08:55 PM)Andy Wrote:  
(05-24-2016 02:36 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Why not just post all of them? <snip>

By edit I meant edit the OP by adding banned LOOSERS to it.

If i'm following your idea, it's not what i had in mind (as my idea). All i'm after is a sort of quick caveat, more of a notation, [Image: sticky-notes.png]along the lines of the new-to-the-forum/new-to-any-forum being encouraged/reminded to not let temporary sidetrack attempts to discourage them regarding the forum overall (as, they're a. temporary if & when banned, and, well, b. sidetrack attempts).? Heavens no, don't list them by name¹ --they're not worthy, Garth! (ok, that can always be a followup matter for any inquiring about it, aye?)

Think of a postit note on the door of the frig OP.?

--Wayne'sWorld2i

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2016, 09:14 AM
(05-25-2016 05:18 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  "A sort of quick caveat, more of a notation, [Image: sticky-notes.png]along the lines of the new-to-the-forum/new-to-any-forum being encouraged/reminded to not let temporary sidetrack attempts to discourage them regarding the forum overall (as, they're a. temporary if & when banned, and, well, b. sidetrack attempts)." ~ eye2i2hear

You said it. You can't take it back. Tounge Wink I'm using it for the OP edit, okay?

--&e

06-20-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: [Serious] New to the forum? Start Here...
Edited the OP: added [Serious] to the thread title. Added links to, No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority Smile

--&e

08-16-2017, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2017 03:31 PM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: [Serious] New to the forum? Start Here...
(05-25-2016 09:14 AM)Andy Wrote:  
(05-25-2016 05:18 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  "A sort of quick caveat, more of a notation, [Image: post-it%20note%20toon.gif?dl=0]along the lines of the new-to-the-forum/new-to-any-forum being encouraged/reminded to not let temporary sidetrack attempts to discourage them regarding the forum overall (as, they're a.) temporary if & when banned, and, well, b.) sidetrack attempts)." ~ eye2i2hear

You said it. You can't take it back. Tounge Wink I'm using it for the OP edit, okay?

--&e
Bump
Did you miss the intent of doing this, perhaps respectfully (but unnecessarily afai'mc) awaiting an ☑ "Okay"? (or did i miss it having been added?) Investigating

If so, in light of the recent Juan Romp, and renewed expressed concern for new users being "run off" because of such (a hypothesis to claim at this writing), i vote for it being added, and as such, like the second part of the OP i.e. prior to "the basics" started!

Perhaps include in it something to encourage
  1. ) the reader to revisit this thread if they have any issues with/concerns about a present user's approach (and how it relates/doesn't with Marc's) --where subsequently, encourage
  2. ) regulars e.g. Ripsaw, yourself, Habenae, etal, to remember to make posts here when such is happening.
    (i'd clearly forgotten about it as a tool, so we'll have to work on reminding/remembering about updating as warranted)...
?

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user