Questions for Rabbi Truth Seeker
Current time: 03-25-2017, 10:34 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Habenae Est Dominatus
Last Post: Habenae Est Dominatus
Replies: 21
Views: 1679

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions for Rabbi Truth Seeker
01-22-2017, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 12:43 PM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: Questions for Rabbi Truth Seeker
Perhaps you can graciously cut NonItity some slack, Habenae, as after all, his choice of hours long interaction is on hiatus...? /snarkasm

Is it voluntary?

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
--Robert Louis Stevenson

If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of a hundred years, plant ideas.
—Confucius

The farmer knows that before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in numbing repetitiveness before you reap joy.
—Ralph Ransom2i

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink --however, does not wisdom say keep the supplied water fresh for the time nigh inevitable, that he'll get thirsty enough on his own to drink, whether there to see it oneself or not?
--eye2i

Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.
—B. R. Ambedkar
[one needs keep this forefront as surely as the con artists do, aye? --eye2i]

--the whores he road inn own2i (the artist formally known as NonTom Petty Little Man Est2)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2017, 03:57 PM
(01-22-2017 12:37 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  Perhaps you can graciously cut NonItity some slack, Habenae, as after all, his choice of hours long interaction is on hiatus...? /snarkasm

Interesting link.
Quote:You are not authorized to view this page
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Authentication, Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.

And the main directory, http://epguides.com/
Quote: epguides.com logo my shows | preferences
Intermittent Access Errors:

Several web servers normally handle our load,
but one of them apparently lost access permissions
and is intermittently giving out
"401 unauthorized access" errors
when it is randomly called into service.
The problem has been very difficult to track down,
but we hope that someone will be able to fix it on Monday.

Cataloguing the opiate of the masses on the small screen since 1995.

This site contains episode lists for over 7600 TV shows.
Each list displays only titles and airdates, but in most cases the episode
title is a link to the page for that episode at TVmaze.com or TV.com,
where there is more information such as guest stars and a plot summary.
If lists are available from multiple sources, you can switch between them.

To view a simple guide with summaries grouped for all episodes of a show,
click the “Printable Guide” box on the show’s page.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
01-23-2017, 06:00 AM
(01-22-2017 03:57 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(01-22-2017 12:37 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  
his choice of hours long interaction is on hiatus...? /snarkasm

Interesting link.
Quote:▻ Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

Quote:▻ one of them apparently lost access permissions

Yupp, i 2oo got that a coupla times, but a refresh did indeed clear it up. Thought @ 1irst, that along with Survivor, it 2oo was on hiatus.

Another dazes [Image: indian_h2.jpg]

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
01-27-2017, 12:27 PM
[Image: bokmal.gif] back to OP fyc: here (particularly, 2nd paragraph)

02-18-2017, 08:11 AM
HD Wrote:Yes. I can say it.
Can you prove it?

That is the sole intent of my inquiries regarding the deity you are convinced created the universe.

That and to understand your deity as you perceive your deity. That is to say, to understand what you believe and why.

Your making this too hard for yourself. It's really quite easy to understand, although it does take a bit of study per say. "What" "I believe" is that soon, I, like millions before me ...will die. Do you agree with this? Okay then, knowing this I/we IMO should consider, logically of course, what happens to my/our Neshoma, my Basar, My Ruach, when my ticker stops. I have given this much thought and STUDY throughout my short life. I decided long ago not to be arrogant and stiff-necked in my approach to the Word.
What I learned from those years of study would overwhelm this message-board. I cannot possibly
post everything here for you. You would grow dull of hearing/reading. I will end this short explanation of "what I believe and why" with "why" I believe what I do is because I don't wish to continue to exist after the certainty of death separated. Does this answer "what and why" for you?

HD Wrote:Your attempt to move the burden of proof from you to me is noted. I will play along for a little while.

DNA.

The answer is DNA.

But you would have to spend a small bit of time learning about DNA, DNA replication when cells divide, and DNA mutations that get past the cellular screening mechanisms. Then you would have to look at how much DNA humanimals (sic) share with other species of animals. As well as the parts that are different (as in differentiation) than the other animals.

Really, that's "prooves" or is an "answer" to an actual CHANGE OF KIND occuring? Are you dellusional? (Note, I still have not used the word "ignorant" as you falsely accused me of.) DNA changes abound. So what! Again, please proove an actual CHANGE OF KIND has occured as your g-d asserts. Your Straw Man attempt to address this obvious issue is kinda....blinded?

HD Wrote:So even the Institute for Creation Research agrees that humans and chimps share 70% of the same DNA.

Does this mean I am a “monkeys uncle”? Smile

HD Wrote:Non sequitur.

It does not follow. It does not answer as to how YOU know the deity YOU believe in created the universe. And it does not follow because you have not given any evidence linking your deity to the creation of an oak tree or a rose.

And besides, I'm not claiming to be the creator of the universe, so that attempt to move the burden of proof fails as well.

Actual it does follow if you think about it. If no one/nothing, except per chance, chance itself, has caused what is revealed throughout the universe as we know it, it become impossible. Vs Intelligent Design causing these things, simple logic and emunah dictates it's mathematically impossible for chance to cause the universe to exist as it does. I never said you are the creator of the universe why would you say that? All I asked is can you or any man actually “make” or “create” the oak tree or a rose or perhaps the seed for each to attempt to get you to ponder these simple questions, grasshopper.

HD Wrote:A Goy is not capable of having an "open mind". The proof is not absent, only hidden from those professing themselves to be wise. Wisdom is revealed yet hidden in the Hebrew texts. No-Theist's due to mostly pride, cannot see because they don't know where to look yet assert they have!

So your admitting the word "ignorant" is not in the above paragraph, correct? Nescient yes, but not ignorant. Certainly you realize "intelligence" is only the capacity to wonder? Your not professing to have all knowledge, right? Good, neither am I.

HD Wrote:4. How does intelligent design prove the deity YOU believe in created the universe?

I think I have answered question 4 above.

I have a simple request. Can you prevent the "trolls" from distorting the thread. I'm not sure how long I can continue with attempting to stay focused on the topics at hand if they keep interfering.

Land of the Free?
With the highest incarceration per capita in the world?
I REFUSE TO SHARE YOUR DELUSION.
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2017, 08:38 AM
Quote:...it's mathematically impossible for chance to cause the universe to exist as it does.

Infinity anyone?

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2017, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2017 06:52 AM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(02-18-2017 08:11 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  I have a simple request. Can you prevent the "trolls" from distorting the thread. I'm not sure how long I can continue with attempting to stay focused on the topics at hand if they keep interfering.

Okay guys. Truth Seeker would like this thread limited to just him and I. Can somebody make a comment thread and you all post there instead?

Quick recap to assist the Rabbi with his focus:

Dionysus posted a quote in a self admitted troll, of which this was one of the ten points.
Someone on Uncommon Descent Wrote:3. They deny truth can be determined subjectively while necessarily implying that their arguments and evidences are true and expecting others to subjectively determine that their arguments are true.

(06-26-2016 12:20 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Can you say strawman?

Truth is determined by examining evidence with an open mind.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence and an open mind accepts this.
Therefore, the absence of proof of god's existence is not proof of the absence of god.

(06-26-2016 05:18 PM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  Can you say, erroneous premise? A Girl (oops, there I go again, mistaking girl and Goy - Please pardon my errors) A Goy is not capable of having an "open mind". The proof is not absent, only hidden from those professing themselves to be wise. Wisdom is revealed yet hidden in the Hebrew texts. No-Theist's due to mostly pride, cannot see because they don't know where to look yet assert they have!

(12-24-2016 10:56 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Rabbi Truth Seeker made a claim basically stating everyone else is ignorant nescient and implies (only) he knows the divine truth.

Okay... I'll play along as the ignorant character in the play and let Rabbi (teacher) Truth Seeker educate me about his deity.

(06-26-2016 07:28 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Rabbi, in the past you have asserted that we ignorant atheists don't have the eyes to see (secret decoder ring) to properly interpret god's alleged words, Dear Rabbi, since you speak for your god, please answer any and all questions we may ask of god.

1. God, are you the creator of the universe?

(12-02-2016 08:35 PM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  1) No. (Who is "g-d"? Oops, sorry ...I suppose I am not the one to be asking the questions in this thread. My bad.) Question

(12-02-2016 09:48 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  2. Are you admitting that no deity created the universe?

(12-24-2016 08:37 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  Negative, only attempting to ascertain whom you were thinking I was thinking created the universe. Are you asking "whom" I know created the universe or "whom" you think I think created the universe? Or, perhaps "whom" you are thinking might have created the universe?

(12-24-2016 10:56 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  That looks like the Gish Gallop Two Step.
I'm asking you if YOUR deity created the universe. It's a simple question. Either the deity you believe in created the universe or that deity did NOT create the universe.

(12-24-2016 10:56 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  I am looking for what YOU believe; know; conclude regarding YOUR deity.

(12-02-2016 09:48 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  2. Are you admitting that no deity created the universe?
(12-24-2016 08:37 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  The answer to your more prying 2nd question is a resounding, NO!

(12-24-2016 10:56 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  3. How do YOU know the deity YOU believe in created the universe?

(01-22-2017 06:16 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  3= There are many ways I know. Let's try this one... That's easy, can you say "intelligent design"?

(01-22-2017 10:12 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Can you prove it?

That is the sole intent of my inquiries regarding the deity you are convinced created the universe.

That and to understand your deity as you perceive your deity. That is to say, to understand what you believe and why.

(02-18-2017 08:11 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  Your making this too hard for yourself. It's really quite easy to understand, although it does take a bit of study per say.

"What" "I believe" is that soon, I, like millions before me ...will die. Do you agree with this?

Okay then, knowing this I/we IMO should consider, logically of course, what happens to my/our Neshoma, my Basar, My Ruach, when my ticker stops.

I have given this much thought and STUDY throughout my short life. I decided long ago not to be arrogant and stiff-necked in my approach to the Word.

What I learned from those years of study would overwhelm this message-board.

I cannot possibly post everything here for you. You would grow dull of hearing/reading.

I will end this short explanation of "what I believe and why" with "why" I believe what I do is because I don't wish to continue to exist after the certainty of death separated.

Does this answer "what and why" for you?
Paragraph spacing mine, not in the original.

It answers the why. Thank you.

Neshoma, Basar, Ruach are just words on my computer screen that you imply / claim exist without supporting evidence.

As to the what, there is a specific question (#4) on a specific topic still waiting in the queue.

(01-22-2017 10:12 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  4. How does intelligent design prove the deity YOU believe in created the universe?

(02-18-2017 08:11 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  I think I have answered question 4 above.

At this point I am going to do a specific review of your post looking for your explanation of how intelligent design proves the deity YOU believe in created the universe. This also would prove the existence of this deity you believe in.

(02-18-2017 08:11 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  If no one/nothing, except per chance, chance itself, has caused what is revealed throughout the universe as we know it, it become impossible.

Rational Wiki Wrote:The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

Also, You've made an assertion without proof.

(02-18-2017 08:11 AM)Truth Seeker Wrote:  Vs Intelligent Design causing these things, simple logic and emunah dictates it's mathematically impossible for chance to cause the universe to exist as it does.

Your knowledge of statistics is even less than mine. Any probability greater than zero is not impossible.
What evidence do you rely upon to prove that the probability is zero?

Regardless, who designed the designer?

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.