Barry Cooper Mistakenly Lumps Marc Stevens in with Freeman/Sovereign Citizens
Current time: 03-25-2017, 10:31 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: 11:11
Last Post: 11:11
Replies: 7
Views: 1534

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-28-2016, 02:52 PM

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Barry Cooper Mistakenly Lumps Marc Stevens in with Freeman/Sovereign Citizens
(07-28-2016 02:52 PM)11:11 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWCo1e1jbSQ

Twitch

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-28-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Barry Cooper Mistakenly Lumps Marc Stevens in with Freeman/Sovereign Citizens
SEE!!!
Didn't I tell you that
Marc Stevens fellow was a
Nutjob?
Huh?
Isn't that what I've been saying for
YEARS???

This just proves how absolutely brilliant I am.
So there.

Drool

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
07-28-2016, 09:57 PM
start at 6:46 of the aforementioned video to skip to Cooper's claims/argument. I personally hope Marc responds directly to Barry to set the record straight, perhaps even challenges him to provide the evidence the Con and codes apply. Is there any evidence that Barry's alleged defense is effective at damage control?
07-29-2016, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 07:54 AM by 11:11.)
I was somewhat surprised and disappointed that Cooper brought Marc into all this after [Marc] disavows FM & SC at every opportunity.

If you notice Cooper takes the statist position, i.e.: Hire an attorney, Hire me to get a better plea deal, etc. This would seem to indicate to me that Marcs' methods are making an impact and that perhaps Cooper's position is more self-serving than altruistic or philosophical, in that, he is possibly losing business.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
07-29-2016, 10:43 AM
Yeah. I didn't listen to the whole thing as I couldn't stand it, but it's a shame that he seems to pick out Marc, of all people, to direct his rant at. Maybe that saying applies, "if you're catching flack you must be close to the target."

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
10-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Marc's Response to Barry's Claims found here: Debunking Barry Cooper’s Hit Piece – Logical Fallacies, Misrepresentations and Ad Hominen

10-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Marc's website response is here:
Debunking Barry Cooper’s Hit Piece – Logical Fallacies, Misrepresentations and Ad Hominen

http://marcstevens.net/articles/debunkin...minen.html