it's the job.
Current time: 08-20-2017, 12:48 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: MobiusMaximus8
Replies: 3
Views: 1640

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
it's the job.
11-23-2016, 08:29 AM
it's the job.
This is an interview between a comedian and a cop on an anonymous phone call. The cop believes he's a good guy, a good cop. He honestly does not have a clue about the hypocrisy of his position, his belief. He truly believes it is proper for him to engage in dominance over others who have not threatened him in any way other than his view of how the world should work.

It's an interesting listen.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: it's the job.
This is an actual question asked by me and answer from a bureaucrat (btw, there's many more examples I could show):

“In your mind, does your willingness to use force against me legitimize your use of it to force my compliance?“

I was hired by the city government to enforce the rules/laws/codes of the state/county/city. The issuing of parking citations for violations of parking codes, rules or laws is the legitimate/prescribed process given to local authority to gain compliance to established rules/codes/laws. Your registration of your vehicles in the State of California was your consent to be under that requirement/authority/consequence. I agree that it is “’a’ force” but it is an exaggerated description of the process given that ‘force’ has a common connotation of physical or violent actions. The ‘force’ is the requirement to pay a fine for the noncompliance, the loss of money is unpleasant, compliance is gained as most people do not have an unlimited supply of money.

When all you have is a hammer,
All problems look like a nail
12-06-2016, 11:24 AM
(12-06-2016 09:13 AM)MobiusMaximus8 Wrote:  This is an [...] answer from a bureaucrat [...]

I was hired by the city government to enforce the rules/laws/codes of the state/county/city. The issuing of parking citations for violations of parking codes, rules or laws is the legitimate/prescribed process given to local authority to gain compliance to established rules/codes/laws. Your registration of your vehicles in the State of California was your consent to be under that requirement/authority/consequence. I agree that it is “’a’ force” but it is an exaggerated description of the process given that ‘force’ has a common connotation of physical or violent actions. The ‘force’ is the requirement to pay a fine for the noncompliance, the loss of money is unpleasant, compliance is gained as most people do not have an unlimited supply of money.

Are you going to personally guaranty that no cop is going to use physical and/or violent actions against me if I refuse to pay?

Affidavit of Fear.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2016, 12:44 PM
(12-06-2016 11:24 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Are you going to personally guaranty that no cop is going to use physical and/or violent actions against me if I refuse to pay?

Affidavit of Fear.

Excellent question, Habby

When all you have is a hammer,
All problems look like a nail