Free, this weekend only Functional Medicine Seminar
Current time: 05-29-2017, 02:27 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 4
Views: 948

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-25-2016, 06:04 PM
Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution They’re Not Telling You.

This looks to be very informative and worth making the time for. I'm watching it right now but stopped to share it with those who care to take more control over their own health...

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Free, this weekend only Functional Medicine Seminar
I'm not sure what their marketing thing is but they're just announced that they'll be showing this seven part series for free again this weekend,.Dec. 3-4. I watched the whole thing last week and found it so worthwhile I signed up to buy the series from them, both so I can "own" it and share it as well as that I want to support this excellent endeavor.

So... I cannot recommend this highly enough. This weekend. They have put together a huge panel of doctors and others with great experience in the cutting edge learning regarding the gut biome and the critical part it plays in every part of our health.

Again, highly recommended.

12-02-2016, 02:55 PM
What is the sound of one hand clapping...?

And for a bit of on the other hand clapping (iai\fyc):
I Hate GlutenFreeSociety.org. Here’s Why.
Use your browser's "find" feature to search the page for "O'Bryan"; or to cut more to the chase, scroll to posts beginning around entry 19.1.1.3.1; then 43 --tho note, the entirety of the page might prove to be an overall productive read, both generally and topically --did someone say "highly recommended"? ditto.) ¹

(speaking of betrayal... is it Betrayal to list one's self as a "Dr." when discussing/treating such conditions, when that one's training is Chiropractic?)² #signaling #signlanguage

2. and as i can anticipate the probability of it being NonSlung, "no", one's training/specialization is not necessarily a limitation upon another field/specialization; but then i'm not the one who brought in the notion of betrayal here, aye Doc? as one on the linked source gets at it:
Sidney @post 87 Wrote:You know that when someone HAS to refer to himself as “Dr.” instead of simply listing his name followed by M.D. or D.O., he is not a real medical doctor.
[fwiw, sub "real doctor" with whatever isn't a "betrayal" portrayal.?]
fwiw/soti Wrote:The term “chiropractic” combines the Greek words cheir (hand) and praxis (practice) to describe a treatment done by hand. Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine. ... Chiropractors often argue that this Education is as good as or better than medical physicians', but most chiropractic training is confined to classrooms with much time spent learning theory, adjustment, and marketing. ... Mixer chiropractors "mix" diagnostic and treatment approaches from chiropractic, medical and/or osteopathic viewpoints and make up the majority of chiropractors. Unlike straight chiropractors, mixers believe subluxation is one of many causes of disease, and hence they tend to be open to mainstream medicine. Many of them incorporate mainstream medical diagnostics and employ conventional treatments including techniques of physical therapy such as exercise, stretching, massage, ice packs, electrical muscle stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, and moist heat. Some mixers also use techniques from alternative medicine, including nutritional supplements, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbal remedies, and biofeedback.
*again noting, it wasn't i who brought in the term "Dr." to the mixer.? (nor, again, do i wish to imply such is inherently relevant to CD diagnosis/treatment)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2016, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 03:54 PM by NonEntity.)
Sadly eYe2 loves to pick apart stuff he hasn't looked at. Whatever.
This is a series of interviews with doctors, researchers and patients from all over the world.
Personally, having grown up in a family where most of the adults were doctors I've learned to avoid what eYe2 ignorantly calls "real" doctors like the plague as they are as indoctrinated in stupid ideas as are statists and have similarly closed minds... kinda like eYe.

So watch this free series or don't, I don't care. I've done my good deed and it's up to y'all whutcha care to do from here.

eYe, kindly piss up a rope.

12-04-2016, 02:58 PM
[Image: ScrollBar__1.gif]
[Image: character0278.gif]
Quote:
“When you’re a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” When you’re a debunker, everything looks like something you could debunk.

--NondEbunker

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user