Username-&-Avatar: Explanation Of The Arcane
Current time: 05-29-2017, 02:22 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: nepeht
Last Post: nepeht
Replies: 5
Views: 866

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 01:30 AM by nepeht.)
The "Username" herein referenced is chosen in order to exalt that which is mightier than the sword ("the sword" being the ecclesiastic symbol for "the state"), i.e., "nepeht," which is simply "the pen" spelled backward. In times antecedent to the use of firearms, "the sword" was the standard choice of state weaponry; however, whereas it seems just as astonishing as it is widely agreed, the written "word" (which is simply "sword" without the "s"), or that which may be wielded by something so innocuous-seeming as "the pen," would go on to strike more terror into the hearts of the so-called "ruling class" than they would ever experience by way of "the sword."

In regarding the "Avatar" herein referenced -- "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration... If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." ― Nikola Tesla. Applying quantum numerology to the Fibonacci Sequence reveals a repeating, two-set pattern, which emerges within the first 24 computations. Properly applied, knowledge of Vortex-based Mathematics and toroidal energy fields [while currently such technologies are indubitably suppressed and held for the exclusive use of the so-called "elite" and military] may be used for the general purposes of the Public Domain in order to: (1) make wide-spread use of superconductivity at room temperature; (2) create free, clean, safe, perpetual "zero-point" energy which could be used to turn the deserts green, ending world hunger and presumably stop nations from continuously warring over resources; (3) achieve levitation and teleportation; (4) master the use of artificial intelligence; (5) use related knowledge of intelligent genetic design in promulgating discoveries of advanced healing technologies; (6) help bring mankind into a golden age of overall well-being, enlightenment and spirituality. For a wondrous look into this future, see Marko Rodin's excellent lecture, which was given back in the mid 90s and yet remains at the vanguard of understanding the all-encompassing connectedness of what David Bohm would call the "implicate order," Walther Meissner's "Meissner effect," or what quantum/particle physics commonly refers to as "the field," unification/string theory, aether/plasma/tachion energy fields, et al., at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI93jeaXGvs
Also see -- "Notes On Vortex Based Mathematics," at: https://www.scribd.com/document/15727906...athematics

"... all men are created equal" -- Thomas Paine
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 09:18 PM by NonEntity.)
RE: Username-&-Avatar: Explanation Of The Arcane
Quote:"... all men are created equal" -- Thomas Paine

Take note, Habby!

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
12-11-2016, 09:02 PM
(12-11-2016 05:52 PM)nepeht Wrote:  The "Username" herein referenced is chosen in order to exalt that which is mightier than the sword ("the sword" being the ecclesiastic symbol for "the state"), i.e., "nepeht," which is simply "the pen" spelled backward. In times antecedent to the use of firearms, "the sword" was the standard choice of state weaponry; however, whereas it seems just as astonishing as it is widely agreed, the written "word" (which is simply "sword" without the "s"), or that which may be wielded by something so innocuous-seeming as "the pen," would go on to strike more terror into the hearts of the so-called "ruling class" than they would ever experience by way of "the sword."

Applause
(i don't think in a million years i'd have connected the dots --or more to point, reversed the squiggles-- to have re-cognition-ed thepen! kewel stuff!)

How apropos considering our present 'world' where up is down --and backwards!?

Quote:If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9,

i can vouch for the 69's magnificence! Drool
(haven't yet had the universe rock of a m3nag3 a`trois)

Facepalm my apologies [Image: chalk.gif]

Sincerely, provocative (and new2moi) stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2016, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 10:47 PM by nepeht.)
Quote:If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9,

i can vouch for the 69's magnificence! Drool
(haven't yet had the universe rock of a m3nag3 a`trois)

Facepalm my apologies [Image: chalk.gif]

That's friggin hilarious! (lmao)

(12-11-2016 07:55 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
Quote:"... all men are created equal" -- Thomas Paine

Take note, Habby!

Please enlighten... Jonah (as in the whale) Falcon? Oooh k, I just got it... good one, NonEntity! I love you guys, but are you trying to tell me to dump the Thomas Paine quote?, and not that I'm defending it, just that "Non" is the second forum member to reference it... is it the use of "equal" that seems unrealistic? Just curious...

12-11-2016, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 12:06 AM by eye2i2hear.)
Fwiw, for my2cents worth, toss "created" into the "equal" Poke prompt (a Falcon poke? *yowch*)...? [Image: bananadogstyle.gif]

Fwiw2, i'm neutral as to one having it as a Paine (did someone say Age Of Reason?) quote in their signature; heck, look at the convo it's prompted thus far!? Popcorn (however, on the potential risk side/other hand consideration, there's a v*te¹ storm of hero/religious worship of "The Founding Fathers/Constitution" variety in aforenoted "freedom movement" *cough*, so there's that?)

[Image: tute.gif]--1eye2i

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2016, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 02:16 AM by nepeht.)
Points well taken... and while I can confidently say that none of this is lost on me, I'm still, perhaps due to my age, trying to get over the fact that common law, as imperfect as it admittedly is, and even the legal system, aka corporate policy, is not being adhered to by the courts... the point being that, and this may sound arrogant, having a firm grasp of its rules, I can win any game, but when they continuously change "the rules" -- e.g., "Within the sundry course and usage of the varying scope and degrees by which the vast myriads of man-contrived ''laws'' are adhered, only to be dissolved and refastened contingent upon
Ethic of Service v. Craving for Gain, Affiant is a layman, and can express with accuracy only that which resounds true to heart." -- it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to "win."