No State Project Ep 9 - Prosecutorial Misconduct and Stupid Criticisms of Show
Current time: 09-20-2017, 01:09 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Marc Stevens
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 13
Views: 2734

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-25-2017, 09:15 PM
Fun show, lots of info again today. I started with some really stupid criticism where I'm accused of being a "pseudolawyer" and that I use circular logic. Yes, asking for proof of an assertion is circular logic to some people. I'll have a separate video about these latest false claims against me.

Spoke with Jake about pseudo-skeptics, those who refuse to apply skeptic principles to the concept of government.

Jay from Texas and I spoke about defending against property taxes.

Discussed prosecutorial misconduct with Jeff from Fremont. He got a response from a prosecutor where the prosecutor claims he is not required to provide proof of an essential element of the charges. He also claimed the cop is an expert in the interpretation and application of the law. We already know this is a lie as the prosecutor himself will object on cross the witness is not qualified. http://marcstevens.net/radioarchive/nsp20170125.html

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2017, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2017 09:50 AM by NonEntity.)
RE: No State Project Ep 9 - Prosecutorial Misconduct and Stupid Criticisms of Show
Unicorn blood?

UNICORN BLOOD???

LOL
Is there a blockchain for that?
And does it meat your nutritional requirements?

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
01-26-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: No State Project Ep 9 - Prosecutorial Misconduct and Stupid Criticisms of Show
I have no reason why I made a Harry Potter reference there. [Image: main-qimg-ee4a6ea087a17f46a1a94edc92a067..._webp=true]

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
01-26-2017, 01:57 PM
(01-26-2017 01:46 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  I have no reason why I made a Harry Potter reference there. [Image: main-qimg-ee4a6ea087a17f46a1a94edc92a067..._webp=true]
Ah. I admit to being one of the seven people in the world who's not read or seen Harry
Potter... does it meat your nutritional needs??? AZ license plate I saw last night: GO VGAN

01-26-2017, 03:18 PM
Marc = typical dad. ? (how old are your girls now? they tend to wear a dad down, for sure)

Stare [the next phase of dads are currently making subconscious Frozen references.?]

--NonElsa2i (the artist formerly known to dance professionally under the stage name Olaf2i --carrot, not optional)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
01-26-2017, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2017 05:29 PM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(01-26-2017 01:46 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  I have no reason why I made a Harry Potter reference there. [Image: main-qimg-ee4a6ea087a17f46a1a94edc92a067..._webp=true]

Um. Yeah. there's your problem... The dead white unicorn.

(01-26-2017 01:57 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Ah. I admit to being one of the seven people in the world who's not read or seen Harry
Potter...

Well that's obvious... Everybody knows unicorn blood is silver.

(01-26-2017 09:29 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  Unicorn blood?

UNICORN BLOOD???

I fixed that for you.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
01-26-2017, 05:48 PM
(01-26-2017 05:23 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(01-26-2017 09:29 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  Unicorn blood?

UNICORN BLOOD???

I fixed that for you.

Thanks!

01-27-2017, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2017 06:47 AM by eye2i2hear.)
UNICORN BLOOD???
knot2B confused with...
UNICORN FARTS[Image: rainbow.gif]

Angel

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
01-28-2017, 10:53 AM
(01-26-2017 01:57 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  does it meat your nutritional needs???

Glad to see my slight humor, found in the easter eggs within the show notes, is getting some good mileage!

Stick Horse
01-28-2017, 02:03 PM
(01-28-2017 10:53 AM)Calvin Wrote:  
(01-26-2017 01:57 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  does it meat your nutritional needs???

Glad to see my slight humor, found in the easter eggs within the show notes, is getting some good mileage!

Stick Horse

Slight humor? Dude, that was USDA Choice.

01-28-2017, 06:23 PM

Yes, Marc, but with all the vegan chatter as of late, it is entirely unclear to me whether you would actually eat a dead unicorn or prefer that it go to waste.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them."
01-28-2017, 07:32 PM
(01-28-2017 06:23 PM)Boxer Wrote:  Yes, Marc, but with all the vegan chatter as of late, it is entirely unclear to me whether you would actually eat a dead unicorn or prefer that it go to waste.

I'm trying to find a way to turn your question, Boxer, into some kind of necrophilia thing, but I haven't figured out how to make it work so you'll have to imagine that I made a really creative come back and go with that, okay? Smelling Flowers

02-03-2017, 02:22 PM
(01-26-2017 03:18 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  Stare [the next phase of dads are currently making subconscious Frozen references.?]

Hey eye2, just let it go maaan

When all you have is a hammer,
All problems look like a nail
02-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Thumbs Up
(02-03-2017 02:22 PM)MobiusMaximus8 Wrote:  Hey eye2, just let it go maaan

♪ ♬ ♫
Sunglasses Happy

--olaff2i

(fwiw, i do Heart me some Idina siren pipes)