Vegan Rabbits
Current time: 03-25-2017, 10:35 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 7
Views: 94

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vegan Rabbits
03-19-2017, 09:12 AM
Vegan Rabbits
Since Marc has become a rabid vegan I'm going to throw out some difficult questions I stumbled over in my own vegan journey. Questions which ultimately led me to be less rabid on the subject but still principally similar philosophically.

1) leather: what does one do about shoes, boots, belts, and so on. Finding good boots that aren't leather is close, VERY close, to impossible.

2) glue: almost everything in the world is put together with glue. Almost all of the really good binding proteins are animal based. So those vegan shoes you've found probably aren't exactly vegan.

3) bureaucrats: most bureaucrats are too tough and stringy to be edible anyway, so this is not a pertinent question for most.

Wind shields: sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

The bottom line is, at least for me, it's really not possible to be alive and be consistently vegan. So how does one deal with this? Is it at all related to the issue of minarchism versus (NOT verse) anarchy? I don't think it is, but I can't swear to that.

And what about rabbits?

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Vegan Rabbits
(03-19-2017 09:12 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  And what about rabbits?

They hide those easter eggs because they don't want anybody to know they've been having sex with hens.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2017, 12:45 PM
(03-19-2017 12:21 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(03-19-2017 09:12 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  And what about rabbits?

They hide those easter eggs because they don't want anybody to know they've been having sex with hens.

And here I thought we'd reached the enlightened age of LGBTQ and all. I guess it'll be another few years before LGBTQR. Sigh.

03-22-2017, 12:09 PM
(03-19-2017 09:12 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  Since Marc has become a rabid vegan I'm going to throw out some difficult questions I stumbled over in my own vegan journey. Questions which ultimately led me to be less rabid on the subject but still principally similar philosophically.

1) leather: what does one do about shoes, boots, belts, and so on. Finding good boots that aren't leather is close, VERY close, to impossible.

2) glue: almost everything in the world is put together with glue. Almost all of the really good binding proteins are animal based. So those vegan shoes you've found probably aren't exactly vegan.

3) bureaucrats: most bureaucrats are too tough and stringy to be edible anyway, so this is not a pertinent question for most.

Wind shields: sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

The bottom line is, at least for me, it's really not possible to be alive and be consistently vegan. So how does one deal with this? Is it at all related to the issue of minarchism versus (NOT verse) anarchy? I don't think it is, but I can't swear to that.

And what about rabbits?

Would it be feasible to get the resources you mentioned from animal sources after a natural death vs. killing them for it?

When all you have is a hammer,
All problems look like a nail
03-23-2017, 01:05 AM
Not in industrial quantities in my opinion.

03-23-2017, 06:21 AM
I had to confirm a point.

adhesives without animal ingredients

This link confirms a good bit of what NonE posted in post #1.

https://www.thoughtco.com/is-there-no-su...gan-127588

Quote:What is Veganism?

Contrary to what some people think, veganism is not about being absolutely 100 per cent pure and free of animal products. Veganism is about minimizing our harm to other animals and avoiding animal products as much as possible.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Today, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: Today 08:27 AM by eye2i2hear.)
Take a NAP...

What is Veganism Non-Aggressionism?

Contrary to what some people think, veganism non-aggression is not about being absolutely 100 per cent pure and free of animal products aggression. Veganism Non-Aggression is about minimizing our harm to aggression towards other animals and avoiding animal products as much as possible.

?
Head Scratchin'

"as much as possible"...
How does that not translate as "lesser of two evils"?

Shut My Mouth
#argumentbydefinition #37wayswordscanbewrong

--NonvEgan napster2i

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Today, 08:20 AM
But... BACON!!!