Hello from the Granite State!
Current time: 11-21-2017, 12:49 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: MikeyNH
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 3
Views: 527

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Howdy yall! I used to listen to the podcast when I had the time, and found the whole process very compelling. Is anyone else from NH? I moved here with the Free State Project and almost nobody has heard of Marc Stevens, which is frustrating when someone says they have a ticket or a small offense and I go to mention challenging jurisdiction and these die hard libertarians dont have a clue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2017, 09:43 AM
RE: Hello from the Granite State!
Ian Freeman and Mark Edge say they support Marc but then do everything they can to try and make him look like a fool peddling snake oil. It really pisses me off. And then that cretin they have on the show deliberately spouts falsehoods about Marc. A pox on their houses.

Marc has more integrity than the three of them combined.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
03-21-2017, 10:20 PM
(03-21-2017 09:43 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  Ian Freeman and Mark Edge say they support Marc but then do everything they can to try and make him look like a fool peddling snake oil. It really pisses me off. And then that cretin they have on the show deliberately spouts falsehoods about Marc. A pox on their houses.

Marc has more integrity than the three of them combined.

Yea I would concur with that. Marc is constructive and pragmatic. Ian I have nothing against really. He does some great stuff, but he ruffles feathers a lot. Dont let him/them represent Keene or the rest of us. Its just one small part of one small part.

Who is the cretin or can he not be named? I am not a fan of FTL. Id love to see Marc at PorcFest or something, but iirc he wont fly and driving up here would be monstrous.
03-22-2017, 06:30 AM
(03-21-2017 10:20 PM)MikeyNH Wrote:  Who is the cretin or can he not be named? I am not a fan of FTL. Id love to see Marc at PorcFest or something, but iirc he wont fly and driving up here would be monstrous.

Darryl Perry, I just couldn't remember at the moment.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided