The Truth About Vaccines - free
Current time: 07-25-2017, 09:38 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: spooky2th
Replies: 3
Views: 516

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 03:21 PM
For those who may be interested there's a free documentary which starts on April 12th called...

The Truth About Vaccines

It's put together by Ty Bollinger, who may have the worst fashion sense in recorded history but I saw his previous program on cancer and think it was exceedingly informative.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2017, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 04:45 PM by spooky2th.)
RE: The Truth About Vaccines - free
Check this one out.

Incredibly disturbing animation reveals how vaccines are really made… WARNING: this will turn your stomach

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-05-di...omach.html

This is a good one too.

The Proof that Vaccines Are More Dangerous Than Ever Before

http://www.healthfreedoms.org/that-proof...er-before/

As a psychopathic creature, the corporation can neither recognize nor act upon moral reasons to refrain from harming others.
~joel bakan
04-07-2017, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 06:22 PM by NonEntity.)
Ernest Hancock's Freedoms Phoenix has a huge archive of excellent vaccine research material HERE

Ernie put together a Vaccine Summit last year which had some incredible researchers as speakers. I went. It was amazing what I learned. The entire event is on Ernie's site somewhere in the above link and its free. Highly recommended. Searching Ernie's site is not terribly easy but it is an amazing repository of information on tons of subjects from a freedom perspective.

direct link to summit:

Vaccine Education Summit

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-10-2017, 09:53 PM
The ‘Vaccine Court’ Is Anything But Just

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act was passed in 1986, under the shadow of multi-million dollar jury verdicts against the makers of the Diphtheria Pertussis and Tetanus (DPT) vaccine. Congress announced that vaccine injuries and deaths are real and provided that vaccine-injured children and their families would be financially compensated. Part of the larger Vaccine Act, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was modeled after workers’ compensation programs. It was to be a “no-fault” program.

Very well. As one of the earliest “vaccine attorneys”—a very limited practice niche—I know first-hand it didn’t work that way. I practiced in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for more than 25 years after its inception in 1988, and have been personally involved in over 100 vaccine-injury cases. I represented an entire fragile population in omnibus proceedings. I was able to obtain a reversal in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals of the denial of compensation to a vaccine-injured child in a case that the government appealed to the United States Supreme Court as Shalala v. Whitecotton. It was the only Vaccine Act case to be argued before the United States Supreme Court until Sebelius v. Cloer in 2013, where I was co-counsel for the vaccine-injured petitioner and guided the attorneys-fees litigation that the Supreme Court upheld on review against the government’s objection. I have seen the injured and their families cruelly oppressed.

more:
http://www.healthfreedoms.org/the-vaccin...-but-just/

As a psychopathic creature, the corporation can neither recognize nor act upon moral reasons to refrain from harming others.
~joel bakan