My case dismissed!
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:47 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: tarchea
Last Post: Marc Stevens
Replies: 3
Views: 1379

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My case dismissed!
05-10-2017, 03:11 PM
My case dismissed!
Marc u Rock! I was with someone who got stopped for a rejection sticker. There was marijuana I was charged with posession. I challenged jurisdiction on my first appearance. They lied and said its a trial issue but I said watever I want to challenge jurisdiction. I was then sent to talk to the prosecutor who told me verbally they had jurisdiction because I was in the city and I asked for evidence as well as an injured flesh and blood party. He said the state is the party and that we will just go to trial and I said to make sure the cop is there. The deputies and the prosecutor spoke to the judge who then did not ask if i wanted a public defender like everyone else, he just gave me my date and that was it. I got sick and didnt get my papers (script) in time so I was nervous and only had a unsigned plea. When I got to the front of the podium, i was there less than 2 seconds when they said my case was dismissed and that the officer was unavailable. Now he supposedly left the force suddenly. My husband was in the courtroom and he can tell u how big their eyes got when I pulled jurisdiction! The deputy even said he wanted me to make sure I knew what I was doing because he didnt want me to get into...and he trailed off. smh. crooks they are. Two Thumbs Up Grinning I will return with my proof.

Oh and I am in a small town in Virginia.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: My case dismissed!
Congratulations!.
And thanks for renaming this to Marc U. Rock's website. We needed a fresh look about the place. LOL

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
05-11-2017, 11:38 AM
(05-10-2017 03:11 PM)tarchea Wrote:  Marc u Rock! I was with someone who got stopped for a rejection sticker. There was marijuana I was charged with posession. I challenged jurisdiction on my first appearance. They lied and said its a trial issue but I said watever I want to challenge jurisdiction. I was then sent to talk to the prosecutor who told me verbally they had jurisdiction because I was in the city and I asked for evidence as well as an injured flesh and blood party. He said the state is the party and that we will just go to trial and I said to make sure the cop is there. The deputies and the prosecutor spoke to the judge who then did not ask if i wanted a public defender like everyone else, he just gave me my date and that was it. I got sick and didnt get my papers (script) in time so I was nervous and only had a unsigned plea. When I got to the front of the podium, i was there less than 2 seconds when they said my case was dismissed and that the officer was unavailable. Now he supposedly left the force suddenly. My husband was in the courtroom and he can tell u how big their eyes got when I pulled jurisdiction! The deputy even said he wanted me to make sure I knew what I was doing because he didnt want me to get into...and he trailed off. smh. crooks they are. Two Thumbs Up Grinning I will return with my proof.

Oh and I am in a small town in Virginia.

[Image: LTKzkMrrc.gif]

A well deserved thanks for telling your story of damage control. It sounds to me, reading between the lines, that those with the emotional coping skills of five-year olds also have the seemingly sheepish look of a five year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar -- caught 'em with their pants down, run 'em up the flag pole. I can almost hear them saying, they're on to us.

--&e

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
05-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Congrats, thanks for posting, you get a victory screech

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user