Greetings! Who do the codes and constitution apply to?
Current time: 07-25-2017, 09:43 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Elenkieros
Last Post: Habenae Est Dominatus
Replies: 5
Views: 641

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-13-2017, 12:32 AM
Hello Everybody,

Ive been lurking for a few months now.

I'm from Cleveland Ohio.

Ever since I could remember I've always wondered why it was that a group of people (government, judges, police, prosecutors etc etc) felt that they had jurisdiction over others? I remember thinking "If a larger more powerful group of people claim to have jurisdiction over others, they would essentially have the same merits as the established government.

So I always knew that the government was little more than an organized force who claim they have the right of jurisdiction over us. I knew they didn't have evidence of that jurisdiction.

I never knew that one could challenge them to show evidence that me being in a certain area makes the laws apply.

I guess the reason I never thought of it is because they Can't possible furnish such evidence.

What exactly would suffice as evidence that the constitution and codes apply to somebody just because they are in a certain area? And if there is no evidence, who do the codes apply to? And if they apply to anybody at all, where is the evidence?

Regards,
Elenkieros
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Greetings! Who do the codes and constitution apply to?
Who owns you?

I suggest you read Lysander Spooner's The Constitution of No Authority if you have yet to do so.

And then read Larken Rose's magnificent book, The Most Dangerous Superstition.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
05-13-2017, 09:44 AM
(05-13-2017 12:32 AM)Elenkieros Wrote:  What exactly would suffice as evidence that the constitution and codes apply to somebody just because they are in a certain area? And if there is no evidence, who do the codes apply to? And if they apply to anybody at all, where is the evidence?

The codes apply only to those called government.
Evidence of that would be their oaths to protect and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. But more to the point, the written contract to work for/ become those called government.

I once occupied the Office of Soldier. Back before I understood the full impact that my job was to kill people or assist others to kill people the President ordered to be killed.

DD 4 Wrote:E. CONFIRMATION OF ENLISTMENT OR REENLISTMENT

15. IN THE ARMED FORCES EXCEPT THE NATIONAL GUARD (ARMY OR AIR):
I, _______________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Read the contract terms on the .mil server

Thomas Jefferson Wrote:In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.

The reality is that the Constitution, supposed to bind men from mischief does NOT.

Quote:extraconstitutional

adjective
1. not authorized by or based on a constitution; beyond the provisions of a constitution.

But black is white and white is black. You are supposed to believe that extraconstitutional is not the same as unconstitutional. You are supposed to believe that extraconstitutional is not ultra vires.

Search for extraconstitutional.

Someone at the UCLA Wrote:Border Patrol, nevertheless, cannot pull anyone over without "reasonable suspicion" of an immigration violation or crime (reasonable suspicion is more than just a "hunch"). Similarly, Border Patrol cannot search vehicles in the 100-mile zone without a warrant or "probable cause" (a reasonable belief, based on the circumstances, that an immigration violation or crime has likely occurred).

In practice, Border Patrol agents routinely ignore or misunderstand the limits of their legal authority in the course of individual stops, resulting in violations of the constitutional rights of innocent people. [...] Thus, although the 100-mile border zone is not literally "Constitution free," the U.S.

Federal border agents are stopping, interrogating, and searching Americans on an everyday basis with absolutely no suspicion of wrongdoing, and often in ways that our Constitution does not permit.

And as NonE suggested for you to read, here is a link to Spooner's No Authority.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2017, 10:26 AM
(05-13-2017 12:32 AM)Elenkieros Wrote:  Hello Everybody,

Ive been lurking for a few months now.

I'm from Cleveland Ohio.

Ever since I could remember I've always wondered why it was that a group of people (government, judges, police, prosecutors etc etc) felt that they had jurisdiction over others? I remember thinking "If a larger more powerful group of people claim to have jurisdiction over others, they would essentially have the same merits as the established government.

So I always knew that the government was little more than an organized force who claim they have the right of jurisdiction over us. I knew they didn't have evidence of that jurisdiction.

I never knew that one could challenge them to show evidence that me being in a certain area makes the laws apply.

I guess the reason I never thought of it is because they Can't possible furnish such evidence.

What exactly would suffice as evidence that the constitution and codes apply to somebody just because they are in a certain area? And if there is no evidence, who do the codes apply to? And if they apply to anybody at all, where is the evidence?

Regards,
Elenkieros

Spooner's a good link on this topic.

In general you should require the same evidence as for any other written instrument. There must be consent, a meeting of the minds, and be generally compatible with the broader principles of legal custom. (Do no harm, giver everyone his due, and live honestly).

And thus they reason they will never prove jurisdiction with competent evidence is that they did not receive consent, that often the subject matter exceeds the plain language of the purported instrument, and entire thing is criminal starting at the coerced funding and ending at the willingness to use violence against any competitors.

My pgp key ID:
0x3E4258F8382DE6D0
available at subkeys.pgp.net (and others)
key fingerprint:
2F0C 4109 C8C3 B8BE E0B9 84DF 3E42 58F8 382D E6D0
05-13-2017, 02:32 PM
(05-13-2017 05:32 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  Who owns you?

I suggest you read Lysander Spooner's The Constitution of No Authority if you have yet to do so.

And then read Larken Rose's magnificent book, The Most Dangerous Superstition.

Thank you. I was able to find. Spooners essays in pdf format right away. I found Larken's work on amazon, I will be purchasing it as soon as I find my kindle.

(05-13-2017 09:44 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  The codes apply only to those called government.
Evidence of that would be their oaths to protect and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. But more to the point, the written contract to work for/ become those called government.

I once occupied the Office of Soldier. Back before I understood the full impact that my job was to kill people or assist others to kill people the President ordered to be killed.

DD 4 Wrote:E. CONFIRMATION OF ENLISTMENT OR REENLISTMENT

15. IN THE ARMED FORCES EXCEPT THE NATIONAL GUARD (ARMY OR AIR):
I, _______________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Read the contract terms on the .mil server

Thomas Jefferson Wrote:In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.

The reality is that the Constitution, supposed to bind men from mischief does NOT.

Quote:extraconstitutional

adjective
1. not authorized by or based on a constitution; beyond the provisions of a constitution.

But black is white and white is black. You are supposed to believe that extraconstitutional is not the same as unconstitutional. You are supposed to believe that extraconstitutional is not ultra vires.

Search for extraconstitutional.

Someone at the UCLA Wrote:Border Patrol, nevertheless, cannot pull anyone over without "reasonable suspicion" of an immigration violation or crime (reasonable suspicion is more than just a "hunch"). Similarly, Border Patrol cannot search vehicles in the 100-mile zone without a warrant or "probable cause" (a reasonable belief, based on the circumstances, that an immigration violation or crime has likely occurred).

In practice, Border Patrol agents routinely ignore or misunderstand the limits of their legal authority in the course of individual stops, resulting in violations of the constitutional rights of innocent people. [...] Thus, although the 100-mile border zone is not literally "Constitution free," the U.S.

Federal border agents are stopping, interrogating, and searching Americans on an everyday basis with absolutely no suspicion of wrongdoing, and often in ways that our Constitution does not permit.

And as NonE suggested for you to read, here is a link to Spooner's No Authority.

So I guess that amswers who the "law" applies to and the evidence is the contracts and or sworn oaths. I can't believe that was staring me right in the face all this time.

I have a question for you.

In your opinion could a video of an adult reciting the "pledge of allegiance" be used as evidence that the codes and constitution apply?

(05-13-2017 10:26 AM)WorBlux Wrote:  Do no harm, giver everyone his due, and live honestly

I strive to live by this exact creed.

I hope this post comes out ok. I am using an adroid phone with mobile firefox. Alot of copy and pasting to address reply.

Thanks for all the feedback and response.

Regards,
Elenkieros
05-13-2017, 03:18 PM
(05-13-2017 02:32 PM)Elenkieros Wrote:  So I guess that amswers who the "law" applies to and the evidence is the contracts and or sworn oaths. I can't believe that was staring me right in the face all this time.

I have a question for you.

In your opinion could a video of an adult reciting the "pledge of allegiance" be used as evidence that the codes and constitution apply?

I don't know. Good question.

Let us examine that pledge:

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag

So I would be claiming I owe fealty to a flag.

of the United States of America

Not just any flag

and to the Republic for which it stands,

How's that? The United States is a democracy? Wrong! But I digress.

one Nation under God,

Anti communist, holy roller crap added June 14, 1954

indivisible,

Try to leave the union and will send soldiers to sack your southern cities and kill your men.

with liberty and justice for all.

If your bank account has a large enough amount of money in it.

Is that adult fully cognizant of what the adult is doing, meaning, doing so with full conscious thought and not just regurgitating something indoctrinated into his memory.

Does he do it by rote so not to be different from the rest?

Could a video of an adult reciting "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – on a sesame seed bun" be used as evidence that the adult works for McDonald's?

I remain seated when the US National Anthem is played.
I avoid events that expect such mindless regurgitation of meaningless words.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user