Clearly visible in the record, Dishonest Juan caught LYING
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:55 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Habenae Est Dominatus
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 5
Views: 678

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2017, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 03:39 PM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(06-05-2017 10:46 AM)Making some claims, Juan Galt Wrote:  Yes the legal system is a product of politics. Who participates in politics? People. Who hires politicians? People. Who is ultimately responsible for what the laws are? People. Who are these people? Andy, Habby and Marc, their neighbors and other members of their community.

(06-05-2017 11:39 AM)Challenging a specific claim, Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Please produce the evidence you have to prove I hired any politician.

(06-05-2017 12:10 PM)Failing to produce the evidence requested, Juan Galt Wrote:  The fact that you pay state, federal and local taxes. Unless you're now going to demand evidence that I prove you DON'T buy food, gas, utilities, interweb access, cable/satellite service, phone service, etc upon which many taxes and fees are collected. I've made that claim before and you never denied it.

(06-05-2017 12:40 PM)Still challenging the original claim of hiring a politician, Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Produce your evidence of a contract between me and any politician.

(06-05-2017 12:50 PM)Being deliberately obtuse and ignoring the request, Juan Galt Wrote:  OMG. Offer, acceptance(performance), consideration. Do I need to go further or do you get it?

(06-05-2017 12:50 PM)Challenging 1/4 of the non responsive reply, Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Produce your evidence of an offer.

(06-05-2017 01:08 PM)Providing speculation and NOT evidence, Juan Galt Wrote:  My premise is that you pay taxes as I've described. You did not deny that. So the next link in my logic chain is that it would be illogical for you to pay money to a "politician" if he wasn't performing on a agreement. That he "offered" to perform some service for you or provide something of value - maybe police and fire protection, roads, utilities, peace and harmony in your community, etc? I don't know. But if you're paying him "consideration" via taxes, I can only logically conclude there was some kind of agreement. Express, implied, written or oral.

(06-05-2017 04:33 PM)Addressing the non-evidence purported to be evidence, Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Your premise is NOT evidence, it is merely your unproven speculation.

You don't know that the politician made me an "offer" is exactly the point.
You have NOT produced ANY evidence that an offer was made.

Dishonest Juan's missing evidence:
Offer,
acceptance,
(performance),
consideration

(06-05-2017 08:21 PM)Attempting to present bluster as hard evidence, Juan Galt Wrote:  Oh, I can prove a politician presented an offer if you live in the US. Because EVERY politician makes offers of what he will do for "you" in EVERY community in the US. I'm positive your neighbors and other members of your community held a "meeting" where the politician was hired on a term contract. I'm pretty sure they would have advertised the day of the "meeting".

(06-06-2017 06:37 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Please produce your evidence that I was at that "meeting" and thus involved in hiring that (any) politician.

(06-06-2017 12:06 PM)Taking the opportunity to show himself as the dishonest bottom feeder he is, Juan Galt Wrote:  Whether you showed up to the meeting, is not relevant to me.

(06-06-2017 03:38 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  You made a baseless assertion;
You made a claim without proof.

You were challenged to provide the proof.
You did NOT provide that proof.

What you did is prove that you are a dishonest liar.

So nice of you to actually post it in a way that made it easy for me to illustrate the quality of your character.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Clearly visible in the record, Dishonest Juan caught LYING

OMFG!!!

Facepalm

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2017, 05:46 PM
(06-06-2017 05:45 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  

OMFG!!!

Facepalm

Yeah, right?

Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

06-06-2017, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 05:50 PM by NonEntity.)
I hereby declare I have inmate authority over Habitually Boring. Tank Barbarian Nunchuk Cop Baton

06-06-2017, 05:59 PM
(06-06-2017 05:48 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  I hereby declare I have inmate authority over Habitually Boring. Tank Barbarian Nunchuk Cop Baton

Just make sure you spell it correctly:

D-I-S-H-O-N-E-S-T J-U-A-N

06-06-2017, 06:04 PM
(06-06-2017 05:59 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 05:48 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  I hereby declare I have inmate authority over Habitually Boring. Tank Barbarian Nunchuk Cop Baton

Just make sure you spell it correctly:

D-I-S-H-O-N-E-S-T J-U-A-N

It's difficult to spell it wrong....
IT