Corporations are poisoning food
Current time: 07-25-2017, 09:42 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: spooky2th
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 3
Views: 281

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Corporations are poisoning the food supply and destroying people's health. Moms Across America has just released a powerful new documentary that exposes the deadly effects of GMOs and glyphosate herbicide, and it's a must-see video.

Communities Rising

As a psychopathic creature, the corporation can neither recognize nor act upon moral reasons to refrain from harming others.
~joel bakan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Corporations are poisoning food
As the saying goes, Well DUH!
But I'm glad you're finally noticing, if this is indeed your first clue.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
06-21-2017, 10:29 PM
I have been trying to eat all organic for years. And staying away from sugars too. I'm mad that Amazon has purchased Whole Foods. Amazon is gonna dramatically change Whole Foods to compete with Walmart by selling cheap foods, like the garbage sold at Walmart.

As a psychopathic creature, the corporation can neither recognize nor act upon moral reasons to refrain from harming others.
~joel bakan
06-22-2017, 06:17 AM
(06-21-2017 10:29 PM)spooky2th Wrote:  I have been trying to eat all organic for years. And staying away from sugars too. I'm mad that Amazon has purchased Whole Foods. Amazon is gonna dramatically change Whole Foods to compete with Walmart by selling cheap foods, like the garbage sold at Walmart.

Whole Foods has been pretty fraudulent for a long time but I agree this is a disturbing situation. On the other hand, the awareness of getting away from industrial food does seem to be growing. You may want to investigate elimination of wheat and most other grains from your diet. In case you've not studied this yet.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided