Who's on 1st, What's his name's on 3rd, I don't know's on 11th?
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:50 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: eye2i2hear
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 0
Views: 269

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2017, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 07:38 AM by eye2i2hear.)
Surrender fwiw

some dude doing by Mark Joseph Stern, over on Slate.com Wrote:
July 7 2017
On [July 7 2017], a panel of judges for the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that the First Amendment protects individuals’ right to film police officers performing their official duties. The 3rd Circuit now joins the 1st, 5th, 7th, 9th, and 11th Circuits in concluding that the Constitution guarantees a right to record. No federal appeals court has yet concluded that the First Amendment does not safeguard the right to film [Code] enforcement officers conducting police activity in public.
Fortunately, Friday’s ruling establishes the right to record within the 3rd Circuit beyond any doubt, meaning officers who violate that right in Delaware, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania may be sued. The Philadelphia police are now on notice: An individual who films [Code] enforcement activity isn’t [violating Code]; she’s exercising her [constitutionally guaranteed] rights. Bystander videos may not eliminate police misconduct. But they play a vital role in our national debate about the lawlessness of [Code] enforcement. And the Constitution does not allow police to muffle that debate by denying citizens the right to document their misconduct with a camera.
[bracketed terms mine, for context --eye2i]

Brickwall Man is it hard to not de-buzzspin these (further)! Thus some of the standard caveats circa buzzwords: "our", "national", "law/lawlessness" (rather than opinion/devaluation), "citizens"
(tho heard/seen as Cops = "lawlessnests", i might have more tolerance?)

[Image: character0116.gif] bwor, The Fed Con doesn't apply to you/me, Stare as according to It/Them it can't because a.) it solely Applies to The Feds, aye? Aka it's the lip service about Protecting The People's (Declarationed) Rights from abuse by The Fed(nests), and b.) it's between "The States" and "The Fed" yada yada (again, according to the Con aka the propaganda/dogma). Thus The Con doesn't "apply" to you, i.e. you can't Violate it, rather as this snippet puts it --again, by the lip service/Con artistry-- it "guarantees" you said "Rights" as "protected" yada blah.
No? *noting that "The States" each subsequently have "Their" Cons, so there's any Applicability to-you-circa Claims (By God¹/geographical)?

[Image: character0116.gif]
--camo2i

1. all of such that i perused, having either at their beginning or their ending, some inclusion of the pop/AEngloish terms for "God" e.g. "Providence" "The Almighty" etc (thus supporting my proposal that the "Divine Right of Kings" simply morphed to the "Divine Right of We The People" --formerly known as "All The King's Men"! where it's ultimately all about Ruling who is/isn't "The People"?)
*fwiw, i personally devalue even getting into applicability of ANY of such Cons as Argument, circa the caveat/mantra/dogma of "powers not delegated by the people (circa said Cons) are reserved by the people" (that, and so much of what is logically consistent, critically evaluated, as non-fallacious reasoning i.e. "moral", "right", "ethical" has been usurped in "Legal Reasoning" so as to confuse folks too easily (see buzzwords?); why not stick simply with Applicability of "The Code" alone -for now?)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply