Questions for Court and Roleplay Prep
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:54 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Kimmarelli
Last Post: pigpot
Replies: 10
Views: 636

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions for Court and Roleplay Prep
07-14-2017, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 05:00 PM by Kimmarelli.)
Question Questions for Court and Roleplay Prep
Does anyone have the list of questions I need to take with me?
Traffic Court in Boise Idaho
I want to prep for roleplay you can look over what I have and tell me what I might be missing. I don't know where the original list is if there is one, it didnt' come with Marc's documents:
Judge likely starts off calling my name which is KimmarelliWink would it be wrong to ask the judge to address me in this manner? Undecided
Asks me how I plea
and I say
Well, I dunno, maybe "I have an unsigned plea of guilty here and I am prepared to sign it. I just have some clarifying questions so I can enter an informed plea"
Judge, oblivious to the oncoming slaughter says Yes Indeedy Wink
1. Do I have a right to a fair and meaningful hearing today?
2. Do I have a right to be informed of the nature and cause of the charges and proceedings brought against me?
3. Do I have the right to enter an informed plea?
4. Am I presumed innocent of all of the charges?
5. Is Jurisdiction an element of the charges?
6. Am I presumed innocent of jurisdiction?
7. Has the prosecutor submitted any evidence that satisfies the element of jurisdiction?
If no motion to dismiss based on lack of prosecutorial evidence
If yes. Can you please show it to me so I can enter an informed plea?

Do I go into conflict of interest? Or only if they haven't come unglued by this time? Jaw Drop

Is there a BEGINNERS FORUM for all us newbies?
You will be hearing from me ALOT between now and Aug 4th deadline for court appearance. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2017, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 05:28 PM by NonEntity.)
RE: Questions for Court and Roleplay Prep
Sadly there is no "START HERE" page in this forum. There is a TON of valuable information on this website, especially in the radio shows and various articles Marc has written. But there is no big magnet to pull the needle from the haystack. One thing Marc stresses is that you have very little time before the thug in the dress (judge) shoots you down, therefore your questions need to be on point. Bringing an unsigned plea of guilty along with you (which you will NEVER sign!) cuts of the judge's ability make a plea for you because you've supposedly failed to plea. You can tell the judge you intend to plead guilty as soon as the prosecution presents it's witness with first hand personal knowledge that the constitution and the laws and codes apply to you just because you happen to be in (wherever you were when you got the ticket.) I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on tv, so this is just information for you to play with, it ain't legal like stuff. Remember, unless there is jurisdiction all else is moot, that's why the best thing to focus on is the issue of jurisdiction as they can never prove it, they can only give you an opinion that they have it. An opinion is not proof.

- Perry NonEntity with Della Street as backup.

Maybe the "START HERE" button should point to Marc's two excellent books.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
07-14-2017, 05:45 PM
(07-14-2017 05:20 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Sadly there is no "START HERE" page in this forum. There is a TON of valuable information on this website, especially in the radio shows and various articles Marc has written. But there is no big magnet to pull the needle from the haystack. One thing Marc stresses is that you have very little time before the thug in the dress (judge) shoots you down, therefore your questions need to be on point. Bringing an unsigned plea of guilty along with you (which you will NEVER sign!) cuts of the judge's ability make a plea for you because you've supposedly failed to plea. You can tell the judge you intend to plead guilty as soon as the prosecution presents it's witness with first hand personal knowledge that the constitution and the laws and codes apply to you just because you happen to be in (wherever you were when you got the ticket.) I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on tv, so this is just information for you to play with, it ain't legal like stuff. Remember, unless there is jurisdiction all else is moot, that's why the best thing to focus on is the issue of jurisdiction as they can never prove it, they can only give you an opinion that they have it. An opinion is not proof.

- Perry NonEntity with Della Street as backup.

Maybe the "START HERE" button should point to Marc's two excellent books.

Thanks for the reply. I got the Legal Land book. I will prep this weekend all my mailings and forms and hopefully call the show tomorrow and maybe get my first roleplay in sunday if anyone is game.
Thanks Perry! Love to Della!!Smile
07-14-2017, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 07:29 PM by NonEntity.)
Marc's thinking has evolved over time and has moved forward from some of the practices he described in "Adventures..." He's now pretty much focused strictly on the jurisdictional issue, if I'm correct in my interpretation. And it does seem to be somewhat effective. Remember, there are no guarantees and they have guns and zero integrity. Be polite and courteous and don't give them anything they can use against you. Let them reveal themselves for the vermin they are. Psychopaths cannot stand to be revealed.

07-15-2017, 09:31 AM
(07-14-2017 07:28 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Marc's thinking has evolved over time and has moved forward from some of the practices he described in "Adventures..." He's now pretty much focused strictly on the jurisdictional issue, if I'm correct in my interpretation. And it does seem to be somewhat effective. Remember, there are no guarantees and they have guns and zero integrity. Be polite and courteous and don't give them anything they can use against you. Let them reveal themselves for the vermin they are. Psychopaths cannot stand to be revealed.

Noted, thanks!
07-15-2017, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 11:38 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(07-14-2017 07:28 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Let them reveal themselves for the vermin they are. Psychopaths cannot stand to be revealed.

Religious zealots (of the Governmental variety in these "cases") on the other hand, why, they just Love to parade their Revelation Interpretation/s before the NonBElievers, aye? And some, well, they'll nail you to a cross over disagreeing (as false profits), no? The arguably best one can hope for being to draw one that's convicted enough when being confronted with Their own beliefs presented back to them, and therefrom not get more violent over it --and instead, seek to not have such contradictions a.) to be further revealed at large, and/or b.) as their own personal cognitive dissonance?

Skeptical
[Image: wxp.gif]Meanwhile, i've heard some before evangelize 'bout this tenet, that "psychopaths" "cannot stand to be revealed" etc; any actual evidence in support of that as fact/claim?[Image: gallery_298_4_3105.gif] #causeā‰ correlation

[Image: character0116.gif]2i

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2017, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 03:55 PM by NonEntity.)
(07-15-2017 09:31 AM)Kimmarelli Wrote:  Noted, thanks!

If you've not listened to today's radio show, you must do so. Calvin will have the mp3 file posted in a few days.

07-16-2017, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 06:00 AM by pigpot.)
(07-14-2017 05:00 PM)Kimmarelli Wrote:  Does anyone have the list of questions I need to take with me?
I want to prep for roleplay you can look over what I have and tell me what I might be missing. I don't know where the original list is if there is one, it didnt' come with Marc's documents:
Judge likely starts off calling my name which is KimmarelliWink would it be wrong to ask the judge to address me in this manner? Undecided
Asks me how I plea
and I say
Well, I dunno, maybe "I have an unsigned plea of guilty here and I am prepared to sign it. I just have some clarifying questions so I can enter an informed plea"
2. Do I have a right to be informed of the nature and cause of the charges and proceedings brought against me?
7. Has the prosecutor submitted any evidence that satisfies the element of jurisdiction?

Do I go into conflict of interest? Or only if they haven't come unglued by this time? Jaw Drop

You will be hearing from me ALOT between now and Aug 4th deadline for court appearance. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Due process violations and appealable errors are things you should be recording. Like lack of cross-examination of a witness. Not being fair or reasonable if you can't do something that the court claims the ability to be able to do, such as make a recording of the proceedings. Best wishes. Thumbs Up

I could point you to a few Skype chats but by and large I feel that they have become somewhat unpredictable and abusive. Marc and Calvin have correctly berated me for my previous approaches but I corrected that, I feel anyway. As I post this stuff I am constantly looking for an abusive response but that is a relic of Skyping I suppose. If you fancy getting into the chat rooms I am sure Marc or Calvin maybe able to help. Ask Mobius Maximus if he can send you a link. Chat's happen spontaneously. The biggest problem is ego and the number of chat rooms. There are way too many there and people who think they know best. Beware of the "send him to Detroit" chat room as it gets very serious there and more than just that. I left a few hours ago. Take care on your travels friend.My Two Cents

(07-14-2017 05:20 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Bringing an unsigned plea of guilty along with you (which you will NEVER sign!) cuts of the judge's ability make a plea for you because you've supposedly failed to plea.
Sorry but you're wrong NonE. I don't know whether you are on the chat rooms or not but Rimas got railroaded, James got railroaded et al. Please don't offer a silver bullet when there isn't one. One of my closest mates on there is Dale and Dale won. So yes it does work some of the time but not all.

(07-14-2017 05:20 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Remember, unless there is jurisdiction all else is moot, that's why the best thing to focus on is the issue of jurisdiction as they can never prove it, they can only give you an opinion that they have it. An opinion is not proof.

Again respectfully I disagree NonE, the applicability of the jurisdiction is the only one real target you should be aiming for. Yeah they have their "codes", paperwork and shit but where is their evidence of the applicability of this shit to anyone other than the gun (which isn't evidence of course).

Do you understand the three seuges Kimmarelli? Are you prepared to ask Socratic questions about the gun in the room (the second segue) and why you are there under threats of violence, coercion and fraud all backed by the gun.

I have a Skype address if you wish to contact me there and I can add you reluctantly as I am little done with it right now (understatement). I might add to people like TOM MIXX etc. People who have won. Remember your body cam as that is where the first due process error begins at the cop stop and it comes in many forms.Huh?

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
07-17-2017, 01:12 PM
(07-16-2017 05:38 AM)pigpot Wrote:  
(07-14-2017 05:00 PM)Kimmarelli Wrote:  Does anyone have the list of questions I need to take with me?
Asks me how I plea
and I say

Due process violations and appealable errors are things you should be recording. Like lack of cross-examination of a witness. Not being fair or reasonable if you can't do something that the court claims the ability to be able to do, such as make a recording of the proceedings. Best wishes. Thumbs Up

I could point you to a few Skype chats but by and large I feel that they have become somewhat unpredictable and abusive. Marc and Calvin have correctly berated me for my previous approaches but I corrected that, I feel anyway. As I post this stuff I am constantly looking for an abusive response but that is a relic of Skyping I suppose. If you fancy getting into the chat rooms I am sure Marc or Calvin maybe able to help. Ask Mobius Maximus if he can send you a link. Chat's happen spontaneously. The biggest problem is ego and the number of chat rooms. There are way too many there and people who think they know best. Beware of the "send him to Detroit" chat room as it gets very serious there and more than just that. I left a few hours ago. Take care on your travels friend.My Two Cents

(07-14-2017 05:20 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Bringing an unsigned plea of guilty along with you (which you will NEVER sign!) cuts of the judge's ability make a plea for you because you've supposedly failed to plea.
Sorry but you're wrong NonE. I don't know whether you are on the chat rooms or not but Rimas got railroaded, James got railroaded et al. Please don't offer a silver bullet when there isn't one. One of my closest mates on there is Dale and Dale won. So yes it does work some of the time but not all.

(07-14-2017 05:20 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Remember, unless there is jurisdiction all else is moot, that's why the best thing to focus on is the issue of jurisdiction as they can never prove it, they can only give you an opinion that they have it. An opinion is not proof.

Again respectfully I disagree NonE, the applicability of the jurisdiction is the only one real target you should be aiming for. Yeah they have their "codes", paperwork and shit but where is their evidence of the applicability of this shit to anyone other than the gun (which isn't evidence of course).

Do you understand the three seuges Kimmarelli? Are you prepared to ask Socratic questions about the gun in the room (the second segue) and why you are there under threats of violence, coercion and fraud all backed by the gun.

I have a Skype address if you wish to contact me there and I can add you reluctantly as I am little done with it right now (understatement). I might add to people like TOM MIXX etc. People who have won. Remember your body cam as that is where the first due process error begins at the cop stop and it comes in many forms.Huh?

I am putting paperwork together to send and yes I understand the Gary 1,2,3 and questions except I would like best examples of pointing out the gun in the room. I would like to practice and roleplay but seems I need to qualify for it somehow in order to participate or by luck find the right person to play with so we shall see how that turns out. I am in the forums I am in the NSP chat I am in the Skype. I watch vids daily while reading legalland while reviewing questions repeatedly. I think it was you who asked what is my motive? Well I fight all my tickets. Always have. I would be willing for damage control as the ticket is almost $300 and I don't wish to sign a blank check to spend on these bastids even if I had unlimited money I wouldn't want that. I have bigger battles ahead and I look at this as prep for that too. I am here for the long haul.
Forums and chats do seem a bit hostile but hopefully I can find someone willing to spar with me. If not well, I guess I wing it. I also have Marc's offer to answer questions so there is always that.
Appreciate your responses. I let my guard down, should not have gotten this ticket Oops
07-17-2017, 01:56 PM
Pigpot, when first you were here you were really obnoxious. You say you've changed and I believe you as your recent posts do tend to indicate a desire to help others. Cool. You've disagreed with me above but I'm not clear on the reasoning. No, I do not participate in the Skype chats and I've no personal court experience. All I have is what I've picked up here. My sole purpose in this thread has been to attempt to lend a hand. I make no claim to know what I'm doing. If the advice I've proffered was wrong I'd be happy if you could show me where and how so that I may learn more and so that whoever may be reading this can be better informed. I have no stake in this.

07-19-2017, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 08:40 PM by pigpot.)
(07-17-2017 01:12 PM)Kimmarelli Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 05:38 AM)pigpot Wrote:  
Asks me how I plea
and I say

I am putting paperwork together to send and yes I understand the Gary 1,2,3 and questions except I would like best examples of pointing out the gun in the room. I would like to practice and roleplay but seems I need to qualify for it somehow in order to participate or by luck find the right person to play with so we shall see how that turns out. I am in the forums I am in the NSP chat I am in the Skype. I watch vids daily while reading legalland while reviewing questions repeatedly. I think it was you who asked what is my motive? Well I fight all my tickets. Always have. I would be willing for damage control as the ticket is almost $300 and I don't wish to sign a blank check to spend on these bastids even if I had unlimited money I wouldn't want that. I have bigger battles ahead and I look at this as prep for that too. I am here for the long haul.
Forums and chats do seem a bit hostile but hopefully I can find someone willing to spar with me. If not well, I guess I wing it. I also have Marc's offer to answer questions so there is always that.
Appreciate your responses. I let my guard down, should not have gotten this ticket Oops
I think it was you that I spoke to live yesterday Kim. Stal asked me to speak to you and we chatted about damage control. Listen to Marc ask questions around clarifications here with the statist "ICBM Catcher" as these are the true believers that you will face and their desire to protect "THEIR" system they cherish so much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9qZDJialI

(07-17-2017 01:56 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Pigpot, when first you were here you were really obnoxious. You say you've changed and I believe you as your recent posts do tend to indicate a desire to help others. Cool. You've disagreed with me above but I'm not clear on the reasoning. No, I do not participate in the Skype chats and I've no personal court experience. All I have is what I've picked up here. My sole purpose in this thread has been to attempt to lend a hand. I make no claim to know what I'm doing. If the advice I've proffered was wrong I'd be happy if you could show me where and how so that I may learn more and so that whoever may be reading this can be better informed. I have no stake in this.

Thanks for that None. I was just talking about a Dale Veatch thing where Dale got it down to two questions and then a Gary Capps (paraphrasing only) thing where Gary pointed out rather than asking two or more questions about evidence of jurisdiction and anything else, people should be talking about one question only. That of applicability. So Gary nailed it from two questions down to one. Hammer away at that and never leave that clarification until it is answered as without it one cannot have a fair, reasonable and meaningful hearing as your clarification has not been answered. Just trying to help.My Two Cents

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.