An insight shared by one withdrawn from prior life's belief [link]
Current time: 11-23-2017, 05:36 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: eye2i2hear
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 26
Views: 1379

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An insight shared by one withdrawn from prior life's belief [link]
08-04-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: An insight shared by one withdrawn from prior life's belief [link]
A warning Habby, the value comes in the show as a whole. You need to watch the entire session from the beginning as each individual episode isn't special out of context. And it IS hokey, but that can also be part of the fun. Also note that each season is a new and unique group of people. There have been a few seasons where I found the people so boring and or pathetic that I quit watching after several episodes. But more often than not there are really interesting dynamics that play out and some seasons are really wonderful. Last season there was a man who was outed by another player, in whom he'd shared a confidence, as a transsexual (a genetic woman who choose to become a man.) There were SO many issues of trust, bigotry, and what all you might imagine that it was a major part of the season's dynamics.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2017, 12:15 PM
(08-04-2017 11:43 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  A warning Habby, the value comes in the show as a whole. You need to watch the entire *season from the beginning as each individual episode isn't special out of context. And it IS hokey, but that can also be part of the fun. Also note that each season is a new and unique group of people. There have been a few seasons where I found the people so boring and or pathetic that I quit watching after several episodes. But more often than not there are really interesting dynamics that play out and some seasons are really wonderful. Last season there was a man who was outed by another player, in whom he'd shared a confidence, as a transsexual (a genetic woman who choose to become a man.) There were SO many issues of trust, bigotry, and what all you might imagine that it was a major part of the season's dynamics.

*correction - mine
(Not to nitpick) Poke

When all you have is a hammer,
All problems look like a nail
08-04-2017, 12:28 PM
(08-04-2017 12:15 PM)MobiusMaximus8 Wrote:  *correction - mine
(Not to nitpick) Poke

Thanks. Damned spell chick!

08-04-2017, 12:30 PM
(08-04-2017 11:14 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 10:57 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  See my repeated query for evidence that distinguishes a psychopath (your governmentalists under every rock) from a religious zealot (of the godist variety under The Rock) --and ask why one might ask such? Because of the "supernatural" --or-- the psychological?

--NonLessBoxed2i

... on a general impression I had in my mind.

That.

Those pesky "imp minds".
(impression+minds)

Having that you hadn't read the OP article out here, it's actually nifty, to telling, that you hadn't, imho.

"See mye'z repeated query for evidence that" ... ?
[pix of commonly popular community lynching picnics here in mind...?]

Quote: So in case I've got it horribly wrong

"Horribly" wrong? Stare
Forget the ad hominum and give us some add hyperbole in this fruit salad!? Roll Eyes

Quote:I hereby offer profuse apologies and offer that perhaps I may at some point get around to reading your post.

Unless iToo is the haz it horribly wrong (profuse apologies back atcha), i'd recommend that you personally not read the OP article actually. (should i have included a disclaimer of sorts in the OP? it crossed my mind, actually)

My understanding, generally, of the Non'childhood as non-godist aka atheist (180 with moi own), and your having the good fortune of faculties lending to non-having ever bought into the hole (or is it whole) governmentalism (as neither did moi2), you probably-- as sincerely --won't "get it" --at least at the expense of the time investment return (tl;d'tr ?).

--[Image: dog%20-%20looking%20in%20hole%20-%20real.gif?dl=0] 2i

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2017, 12:30 PM
(08-04-2017 11:43 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  A warning Habby, the value comes in the show as a whole. You need to watch the entire session from the beginning as each individual episode isn't special out of context. And it IS hokey, but that can also be part of the fun. Also note that each season is a new and unique group of people. There have been a few seasons where I found the people so boring and or pathetic that I quit watching after several episodes. But more often than not there are really interesting dynamics that play out and some seasons are really wonderful. Last season there was a man who was outed by another player, in whom he'd shared a confidence, as a transsexual (a genetic woman who choose to become a man.) There were SO many issues of trust, bigotry, and what all you might imagine that it was a major part of the season's dynamics.

I figured as much. Some shows one needs to watch every show to know the context. Others, not so much.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
08-04-2017, 12:38 PM
At the end of the season they all sit around in a studio and have a party. This is months after the actual filming. The host interviews the contestants and they discuss some of the things that went on during the 39 days "on the island." That is a great part of the whole event.

08-04-2017, 12:56 PM
(08-04-2017 12:38 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  At the end of the season they all sit around in a studio and have a party. This is months after the actual filming. The host interviews the contestants and they discuss some of the things that went on during the 39 days "on the island." That is a great part of the whole event.

Did they create a "Do as I tell you to do or I will kill you" government?

Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

08-04-2017, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 01:28 PM by eye2i2hear.)
(08-04-2017 11:28 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  not that anyone around here gives a flying fuck,

Can i use that as quote in my "god"ist posts?
(maybe time to, or so i can try to retire ye olde whorse it road inn own...?)
Stick Horse
Quote:but they are not actors and the show is not scripted.

How do you --and do you know that?
(it sounds like we should just take the word of all the MSMTV folks but of the "news" variety, aye? They wouldn't mislead us!? *cough*9-11* /sc Show me the money... trail?)

As ye olde devil's advocate... should (there is no)We consider the meanings of this term "actor"?
i.e. so none of the individuals ever took any acting lessons/classes (primary to junior to high school to college to local theatre. zilch?)?

And could it be of value to ask, in this day of TV, is there anyone who hasn't had lessons in acting --to some degree (but not a degree, professionally speaking)?
(how much better are musicians and athletes today, progressively, at younger and younger ages via having TV to expose, if not "teach", them the basics, to the winning moves? are there actors shoulders being stood upon here?)

By contrast, where did a coupla my little grands of the daughters variety, learn to booty act dance "like" the ney-ney-"stars"... Beyonce to Miley C to Katy P? And all their buddies/peers?
(and boy do that have all "the moves" down, ney-ney, lemme tell ya! from about 4 and up...)

Ditto "acting" --but non-"Professional"/vocational?
(well, other than for like what, a year per a "season"?)

And even if some, to possibly even most aren't "real" actors, what of some being such, to some degree? Possibility of plants? Primers? Psyops? 'Side'ops? (side-wages?)
(i mean, damn, if they can pull off the moon landing 9-11 so convincingly as a TV event, and get actors of the "news" variety to perform such convincingly...?) Stare

ditto defining "scripting"...?
(ditto how many have had a cornucopia of hours of exposure of the non-professional variety of this as well?)

** none of which is to imply that i don't find way too many boobus americanus electuses "in the wild/jury pool"; i'm jus'sayin'askin' should We be askin'...? **

Quote: And the coup de gras is that the winner of the million dollars is decided by THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN BEATEN, voting to show their respect to the person they think most DESERVES to win it.

Again, ditto: how do you know this?
First-hand knowledge of the facts?

A script?
(defined how/by whom?)

Granted, it would add sum to the credibility imo.
(but the mover & shakers wouldn't know that, or the money-makers sell such, of course...)

Butti don'know... (of course, i'm jes'sayin')

Quote:When Russell Hance was one of the finalists and did NOT get voted "Sole Survivor," his response was so enlightening it was worth the entire season just to grasp the pathology of his mind.

i hafta admit, here, i'm more interested in the pathology of some of the viewer/'s' mind/s...

[Image: seesaw.gif]

--[Image: anon.gif]2i
[Image: evilB.gif]

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
08-05-2017, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 08:25 AM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
The previous post was performed by eye2i2hear acting as Socrates.

Wink

08-05-2017, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 08:35 AM by NonEntity.)
(08-05-2017 08:25 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  The previous post was performed by eye2i2hear acting as Suckrateez.

Wink

That's one way of phrasing it. I can think of several others.

08-05-2017, 09:01 AM
(08-05-2017 08:33 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 08:25 AM)NoneEntity acting as Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  The previous post was performed by eye2i2hear acting as Suckrateez.

Wink

That's one way of phrasing it. I can think of several others.

08-05-2017, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 09:23 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(08-05-2017 08:25 AM)NonHabenaEntity Dominatricks Wrote:  The previous post was performed by eye2i2hear acting as Suckrateez.

Wink

Thank you very much! --NonElvis

Two Thumbs Up sucking the venom out of minds, one visitor boobus at a time...

(did sum1 say "acting"...??)

--sTrip2eeze2i [Image: boobs.gif]