New member from IL here
Current time: 11-21-2017, 12:52 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NoStateIL
Last Post: Habenae Est Dominatus
Replies: 17
Views: 1493

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New member from IL here
08-09-2017, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 05:03 PM by NoStateIL.)
RE: New member from IL here
(08-09-2017 02:52 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  I'd start with confronting a city council, don't cancel the license as you can be killed over it. Also, be very skeptical of everything here, especially Juan Galt, he keeps parroting the same philosophy crap and even thinks constitutions are metaphors.

The short period I've been on this forum I've noticed that username stirring some stuff. I thought for a day about some of his post and considered maybe he is purposely trying to play devils advocate.

The license and plates I must admit was a thought being , if it is one big fraud and it's all just to soak up money, then why play any of their bs games?

Most states claim by having a drivers license it's not a "contract". If you sign on the line in my eyes you're giving consent to follow the laws as they see them. With most of what I'm taking from this no state group and talks is this. Most everything we know as "legit" can all be traced back to us giving consent one way or another without full disclosure. It's kind of like when you get a job they lay out all the rules and even if you don't read them all they make you sign saying you received them. That way when you break a rule and get fired they can't say "well I didn't know that was a company policy"

I know taking your plate off would put a bullseye on your back and it's wise to pick your battles on your terms.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2017, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 05:44 PM by eye2i2hear.)
Fishing
The aspect of camouflage having come up, i also thought of another consideration that i've not seen come up of late, but which the mention of some "§uccessful"/"Legal Win" instances¹ prompts to mind: the idea of bait, aka lures. The Hunter Games. The Fishermen of game (rhymes with gain)?

What's the odds, These birds (vultures="eagles") allow a Case now and then through, intentionally-- aka a sting operation?

Lure those thinking similarly out into the light of their war zone? For a trap shoot? A "civil" (but arguably>visually militarized) version of the booby-trap (emphasis on the trap)?

They've certainly been known circa other Agencies to go "undercover", using lures to small fry to get at bigger fish, "sting" operations, why not use another Agency tool, a §ting "Win" --that They can always blame on "clerical error" to "judicial discretion" to "one bad apple" to "slips through The Cracking the Codes" to (wserror of late, "OJ!!!") yada yada yada?

* i'm not saying [b]IT IS[b] The Case [sic], much less that i have evidence, but considering Their nature², is it valid to wonder about/consider...?
[Image: fishing%20lure%203d.gif?dl=0]

--NonPlant2i (of course! ?) Smelling Flowers

1. noting that it's been a decade and a half back now, thus nothing current, but one instance, that parallels a bit with the one Marc mentions, of such a Jury "Win" was the case of Lloyd Long from/in Tennessee, where he'd been Charged with Willful Failure yada yada. The rest of the story being how miserable They (continued to) make life afterwards, for him and his extended family; it's deff one of those count the costs of damage control issues, as well as pick your battles imo.? (for meye2 cents worth, seeking to awaken others is the more crucial zone; otherwise as it was with the 1st "Revolution", so it'll probably be with the evolution aka new boss same as the old boss, just the words are switched out)

2. including whether it 'scales'?

(08-09-2017 05:02 PM)NoStateIL Wrote:  If you sign on the line in my eyes you're giving consent to follow the laws as they see them.

Head Scratchin' Can there be consent¹, when the fact is there's the since-as-an-early-age-as possible myth perpetuation, indoctrination, propaganda, manipulation, fraud, intimidation, coercion, threats of and initiation of aggression and violence, including forcing others to pay for such, as being "normal"? Grinning Cop

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2017, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 07:47 AM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(08-09-2017 03:13 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  The judge was really on our side. If he hadn't put Larken away in federal lockup for over a year Larken might not have found the time to write "The Most Dangerous Superstition!"

Yep.

Larken was jailed for Illegal Beliefs.

Quote:P.S. The following poem was written and sent to me by "D.R.E.,"
after reading my book, "Kicking the Dragon." I just couldn't resist
sending it to this list, and it seems especially appropriate to the
message above:

- ----------------------------

Martin Luther nailed his thesis to the Wittenburg church door,
Larken Rose mailed his thesis to Spaulding, the IRS whore,
Pope Leo X with Exsurge Domine answered with logic and fact,
The IRS having none chose to attack.

Larken, oh Larken, how dare you believe,
To ignore the IRS and their attempt to deceive,
We told you, we told you, we told you they chant,
But answers to questions they refuse to grant.

At your insistence twelve hundred did ask,
Six simple questions, that was our task,
Should I use this section and what does it say,
About how much taxes I really must pay.

We all must have mistakenly used invisible ink,
Or else the IRS chose not to think,
The answer they sent was only a threat,
If you ask these questions you will soon regret.

The IRS again and again chose to be truthless,
You didn't back down, so they got ruthless,
You are the one they put in a cage,
But I sit at the keyboard livid with rage.

Eventually we hope the truth will leak out,
So people will learn what eight sixty one's about,
It's actually no longer about payment of taxes,
It's about the Fed's choice to whack us with axes.

NeoCons are nazis with classier attire,
But still want to put Larken's book in a fire,
The story of Larken, this he has written,
Buy it and read it before it is smitten.

Questions are statements? Oops I made a statement again.

(08-09-2017 05:02 PM)NoStateIL Wrote:  
(08-09-2017 02:52 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  I'd start with confronting a city council, don't cancel the license as you can be killed over it. Also, be very skeptical of everything here, especially Juan Galt, he keeps parroting the same philosophy crap and even thinks constitutions are metaphors.

The short period I've been on this forum I've noticed that username stirring some stuff.

I thought for a day about some of his post and considered maybe he is purposely trying to play devils advocate.

That username is the owner of this website. It an He is about damage control.

(08-09-2017 05:02 PM)NoStateIL Wrote:  The license and plates I must admit was a thought being , if it is one big fraud and it's all just to soak up money, then why play any of their bs games?

Because "they" have guns and a willingness to kill you.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user