username Juan Galt: evaluation, conclusions, and petition
Current time: 11-21-2017, 12:50 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: eye2i2hear
Last Post: Habenae Est Dominatus
Replies: 3
Views: 714

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
username Juan Galt: evaluation, conclusions, and petition
08-11-2017, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2017 05:10 AM by eye2i2hear.)
Question username Juan Galt: evaluation, conclusions, and petition
With a tip of the ole hat to Ripsaw's most recent post (here)...

i offer the following evaluation points and subsequent conclusions and actions for due consideration:
  • Being that the given goal of this site clearly is [Image: MarcStevens.net%20583x100.png]
  • Seeing as how according to the individual posting under the username Juan Galt's own word, a community's customs and traditions, formed by values held for it's aspirations and goals is to be respected and honored by those being within it-- or leave it
  • Seeing as how that is not what user Juan Galt is ultimately making his posts about, instead posting in accord with his own narrative, the philosophy of Legal Reasoning, and subsequently Escape (see Randy Weaver's and David Koresh's acres escape plans aka Ruby Ridge and Waco, Tx?)
  • Seeing as how, graciously on Marc's part, he's had over and above the opportunity to present his views, counter, to alternative approach, and otherwise --849 (7.66 posts per day) posts, and counting, as of this writing-- along with said repeated requests for his alternative approach, specifically
  • Seeing as how according to his own word, he has the financial resources to equally setup (or pay to have setup) his own website for presenting his views in any additional forms/argument/reasoning (that and other websites already around for such)
  • Seeing how his general presentation, by community custom and tradition, on top of being specifically, if not blatantly, counter to the given, and repeatedly requested, counter methods related to the community goals of seeking ways to bring about a voluntary society, is repeatedly religiously zealous, denigrating, demeaning, brash, caustic, septic, to belligerent and aggressive¹

Based upon this evaluation of the facts and conditions, and the values resulting from it, i am petitioning for the following:
  • Juan Galt to voluntarily no longer post on marcstevens.net, including the forum and the main comments pages
  • That as conditional with that request to Juan Galt, per the one-time exception of his posting of intent to honor and respect it, and taking him at his word that he is an anarchist, i equally request that Marc allow Juan Galt, given reasonable time to do so,
    • to present any closing argument [sic] summation of points he deems critical that he might have (given the plethora of posts he already more than graciously has been freely given the means to do --849 (7.66 posts per day), and counting, as of this writing-- i personally can't see he could have anything new or further to add)
    • and that Marc allow him to
      1. ) post a residing link to where his philosophy and/or Legal experience can be further considered by any here interested,
      2. ) give his contact information, including any links to websites where his further reasoning and/or values can be found,
      3. ) and that this information, along with his other threads/posts, at least not for reasons given thus far/to date, not be removed
  • That if Juan Galt chooses to no further respect and honor this community's customs and traditions, including this request to stop posting here, per the evaluations and challenges already presented in site posts, that as a result of his failure to do so, Marc block his IP access to it --but again, leaving his posts.

As my final argument to closing statements generally (as, you know, an "internet lawyer" per Juan Galt's own words /snarcasm), i would like to say that Juan Galt seems to have a lot of insight into The Legal §ystem tenets (tentacles?) and specifics-- but sadly --conversely not enough, if any, insight into it as belief, narrative, and a philosophy; and if those insights were available from him apart from all the detraction/negatives/distraction listed both herein and in many posts i and others have made, i'd likely find him a general asset to this community viz it's voluntaryist goals.
Regrettably, to unfortunately, to sadly, as the rules regarding mutual personal relationships tend to hold, that just doesn't seem possible for him in this community, and as is oft the case with the relationships of intimacy as example, amicable separation, as distance between, is the solution to conflict, as resolution.

i can and do genuinely wish him the best with his anarchist/voluntaryist values, as claimed, and with his Escape/withdrawal plan as part of his philosophy/approach; may his version not follow Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas etal. As it's said, only time will tell...

i also propose that any other forum participants respond in accord with their values, petitioning accordingly --tho my valuing this all as being on Marc's proverbial dime (but literal expense), that the reasoning presented, if/as consistent, ultimately be what he rules² upon.

--eye2i2hear (the artist formally known as blindeye, pinkeye, ii22, "internet lawyer", etc)

1. which is not to imply that said community regulars at times aren't too much of the same--now and again --but with the crucial/vital caveat, that at least those who go there once in awhile, are on the record has valuing the same approach i.e. damage control via Marc's general methodology (you know, if nothing else, as presently no other viable, as LCCENFReason based practical alternative presented...!?)

2. for any whose Spidey-senses tingle (or attack dog hair bristles lol) at the hearing of Marc "ruling", well a.) it's in accordance with Juan Galt's own given narrative (see "King Juan" & his "800 acres"), but more importantly/signficantly b.) how is it not in accord with voluntary association/non-aggression circa by way of the forum being Marc's, as he's the one most literally paying for it being up aka having the highest equitable interest per investment/outlay as the one paying HostGator?

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2017, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2017 07:15 AM by Andy.)
RE: username Juan Galt: evaluation, conclusions, and petition
(I would never knowingly invite Juan Galt to a party/celebration -- much less my home.)
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

(08-11-2017 04:50 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  With a tip of the ole hat to Ripsaw's most recent post (here)...

i offer the following evaluation points and subsequent conclusions and actions for due consideration:
  • Being that the given goal of this site clearly is [Image: MarcStevens.net%20583x100.png]
  • Seeing as how according to the individual posting under the username Juan Galt's own word, a community's customs and traditions, formed by values held for it's aspirations and goals is to be respected and honored by those being within it-- or leave it
  • Seeing as how that is not what user Juan Galt is ultimately making his posts about, instead posting in accord with his own narrative, the philosophy of Legal Reasoning, and subsequently Escape (see Randy Weaver's and David Koresh's acres escape plans aka Ruby Ridge and Waco, Tx?)
  • Seeing as how, graciously on Marc's part, he's had over and above the opportunity to present his views, counter, to alternative approach, and otherwise --849 (7.66 posts per day) posts, and counting, as of this writing-- along with said repeated requests for his alternative approach, specifically
  • Seeing as how according to his own word, he has the financial resources to equally setup (or pay to have setup) his own website for presenting his views in any additional forms/argument/reasoning (that and other websites already around for such)
  • Seeing how his general presentation, by community custom and tradition, on top of being specifically, if not blatantly, counter to the given, and repeatedly requested, counter methods related to the community goals of seeking ways to bring about a voluntary society, is repeatedly religiously zealous, denigrating, demeaning, brash, caustic, septic, to belligerent and aggressive¹

Based upon this evaluation of the facts and conditions, and the values resulting from it, i am petitioning for the following:
  • Juan Galt to voluntarily no longer post on marcstevens.net, including the forum and the main comments pages
  • That as conditional with that request to Juan Galt, per the one-time exception of his posting of intent to honor and respect it, and taking him at his word that he is an anarchist, i equally request that Marc allow Juan Galt, given reasonable time to do so,
    • to present any closing argument [sic] summation of points he deems critical that he might have (given the plethora of posts he already more than graciously has been freely given the means to do --849 (7.66 posts per day), and counting, as of this writing-- i personally can't see he could have anything new or further to add)
    • and that Marc allow him to
      1. ) post a residing link to where his philosophy and/or Legal experience can be further considered by any here interested,
      2. ) give his contact information, including any links to websites where his further reasoning and/or values can be found,
      3. ) and that this information, along with his other threads/posts, at least not for reasons given thus far/to date, not be removed
  • That if Juan Galt chooses to no further respect and honor this community's customs and traditions, including this request to stop posting here, per the evaluations and challenges already presented in site posts, that as a result of his failure to do so, Marc block his IP access to it --but again, leaving his posts.

As my final argument to closing statements generally (as, you know, an "internet lawyer" per Juan Galt's own words /snarcasm), i would like to say that Juan Galt seems to have a lot of insight into The Legal §ystem tenets (tentacles?) and specifics-- but sadly --conversely not enough, if any, insight into it as belief, narrative, and a philosophy; and if those insights were available from him apart from all the detraction/negatives/distraction listed both herein and in many posts i and others have made, i'd likely find him a general asset to this community viz it's voluntaryist goals.
Regrettably, to unfortunately, to sadly, as the rules regarding mutual personal relationships tend to hold, that just doesn't seem possible for him in this community, and as is oft the case with the relationships of intimacy as example, amicable separation, as distance between, is the solution to conflict, as resolution.

i can and do genuinely wish him the best with his anarchist/voluntaryist values, as claimed, and with his Escape/withdrawal plan as part of his philosophy/approach; may his version not follow Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas etal. As it's said, only time will tell...

i also propose that any other forum participants respond in accord with their values, petitioning accordingly --tho my valuing this all as being on Marc's proverbial dime (but literal expense), that the reasoning presented, if/as consistent, ultimately be what he rules² upon.

--eye2i2hear (the artist formally known as blindeye, pinkeye, ii22, "internet lawyer", etc)

1. which is not to imply that said community regulars at times aren't too much of the same--now and again --but with the crucial/vital caveat, that at least those who go there once in awhile, are on the record has valuing the same approach i.e. damage control via Marc's general methodology (you know, if nothing else, as presently no other viable, as LCCENFReason based practical alternative presented...!?)

2. for any whose Spidey-senses tingle (or attack dog hair bristles lol) at the hearing of Marc "ruling", well a.) it's in accordance with Juan Galt's own given narrative (see "King Juan" & his "800 acres"), but more importantly/signficantly b.) how is it not in accord with voluntary association/non-aggression circa by way of the forum being Marc's, as he's the one most literally paying for it being up aka having the highest equitable interest per investment/outlay as the one paying HostGator?

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2017, 07:28 AM
He's been banned.

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
08-11-2017, 07:33 AM
eye2i2hear Wrote:Meanwhile, thoughts on this:
username Juan Galt: a petition
?

Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:I am waiting and considering one of these two answers:

Goodbye Galt.

or

Ban

Seems Marc narrowed my choice to:

Goodbye Galt.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.