media reps wanted 9/8/17 tucson, az
Current time: 09-20-2017, 01:12 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: scar
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 3
Views: 305

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-21-2017, 09:16 AM
All, i am being forced back to court for like the 15th time. this will be the second trial they have tried to have. the prosecutor still has no evidence or witnesses with personal knowledge that the laws apply to me just because i'm physically in arizona. if you could come keep an eye on these criminals for me, we'd all appreciate it!

the date is set for friday sept. 8 at 2pm, pima county justice court, 240 north stone ave, tucson arizona. Courtroom 404 (Erica Cornejo). send me a message and i can provide more details and info about parking and whatnot.

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2017, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2017 12:13 PM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: media reps wanted 9/8/17 tucson, az
Sux that the geographical area banditos are including you in their perpetual gang raids of your neighborhood. All the best with your damage control & fwiw, proud to hear of you for choosing the resistance.

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-24-2017, 08:57 AM
Wayne in Tuscon should be there Scar.

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2017, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 04:45 PM by NonEntity.)
Regarding the jurisdiction thing, scar, I've been thinking about a better way of dissecting and phrasing the questions. Have a look:

JUDGE: blah blah blah

SCAR: Objection. Is it correct that absent jurisdiction there can be no [possible: "legal basis for a"] case against me?

JUDGE: blah blah jurisdiction blah blah assured blah blah

SCAR: Objection. The prosecution has not provided me with evidence of jurisdiction. Has the prosecution provided such evidence to the court and, if so, could I be given a chance to review this evidence and to question the prosecution's witness who has first hand personal knowledge of this?

JUDGE: snicker blah blah fume BLAH blather fume blah blah threat blah

SCAR: Objection. Nonresponsive.

JUDGE: This issue HAS BEEN DECIDED. Move along.

SCAR: Objection. Absent evidence of jurisdiction I don't have a meaningful case upon which to offer testimony. I move for a dismissal for failure to present a justicible case.

Just some random thoughts at the moment.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user