video explains jurisdiction, suggests massive resistance to corporate over reach
Current time: 01-17-2018, 07:14 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Alviins
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 24
Views: 1720

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
video explains jurisdiction, suggests massive resistance to corporate over reach
09-27-2017, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 09:25 PM by Freerangecanuck.)
RE: video explains jurisdiction, suggests massive resistance to corporate over reach
(09-27-2017 08:58 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(09-27-2017 08:02 PM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  ^^It would look like every world I could imagine. Rights are a fictional creation of government.

Wait, wait. A fiction created a fiction? Izzat like how too wrongs make a write? I think I'm going to kneed more drugs for this. Hang in there, I'll be back...

I was going to ask you for some of those drugs, then I realized you will need more when you invoke your common law rights to press for the contract that will guarantee you the $300 million you contracted for from the judge in front of you.

The check is in the mail.Big Grin

The video might sound a little far fetched from that position.

Purveyor of the 60 MPH post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2017, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 09:35 PM by NonEntity.)
RE: video explains jurisdiction, suggests massive resistance to corporate over reach
(09-27-2017 09:24 PM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  The video might sound a little far fetched from that position.

What position? How did you know about my position? I even covered the tv with a blanket.* Where else have they got cameras in my bedroom? This is getting REALLY annoying. REALLY!

* Well, except for that one hour so I could watch the season premier of Survivor.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
09-27-2017, 09:39 PM

09-28-2017, 05:54 AM
(09-27-2017 08:02 PM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  Rights are a fictional creation of government.

I have to challenge that thought.

Found elsewhere on the web...
Rights are an invention.

In pondering that...

Three word summary: Quid Pro Quo.
You don't try to kill me, I won't try to kill you.
You don't steal from me, I won't steal from you.

Personal Rights are an assumed agreement that we shall treat others as equal to ourselves.

Not to be confused with govtard rights:
Do what the fuck you've been told or we'll fucking kill you, Fuck you, pay me.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2017, 09:41 AM
Presumptive reciprocal obligation vs. the canonized debt owed by existence.

One being voluntary and the other being forcefully applied with a obligation forcefully attached.

09-28-2017, 12:39 PM
(09-28-2017 09:41 AM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  Presumptive reciprocal obligation vs. the canonized debt owed by existence.

One being voluntary and the other being forcefully applied with a obligation forcefully attached.

Had to look up canonized.

[Image: lz94kya6vvqx.jpg]

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2017, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 06:08 PM by NonEntity.)
(09-28-2017 09:41 AM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  Presumptive reciprocal obligation vs. the canonized debt owed by existence.

You drive along minding your own business on a dark deserted highway. I turn on my red and blue flashing lights. The presumptive obligation is that you will give me a blow job and I won't beat you senseless and throw you in the woods.

09-28-2017, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 07:22 PM by Freerangecanuck.)
(09-28-2017 06:06 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  

You drive along minding your own business on a dark deserted highway. I turn on my red and blue flashing lights. The presumptive obligation is that you will give me a blow job and I won't beat you senseless and throw you in the woods.

Unfortunately you put the wrong half in bold.

Why was RECIPRICOL left out of your tale. I want a blow job or be able to beat you also.Big Grin

09-28-2017, 07:58 PM
You suggested to me once that I should write more direct. I took that to heart and tried.

I would suggest you slow down and pay more attention to what you are reading.

09-29-2017, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 06:43 PM by NonEntity.)
(09-28-2017 07:58 PM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  You suggested to me once that I should write more direct. I took that to heart and tried.

I would suggest you slow down and pay more attention to what you are reading.

Thanks for the thought, Fruck. You're probably right.