Setting Up Statists
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:56 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Habenae Est Dominatus
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 10
Views: 548

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Setting Up Statists
09-14-2017, 09:23 AM
Setting Up Statists
Can I violate a law that doesn't apply to me?

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2017, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 12:15 PM by NonEntity.)
RE: Setting Up Statists
(09-14-2017 09:23 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Can I violate a law that doesn't apply to me?

Sure. Why not? I don't have a problem with that.
Now as to whether a law that doesn't apply to you applies to you, that's another question.

Or, as Alan might have put it...

Since its ever so evident that you have way too much time on your hands, one of the most enriching things you might put some of it to would be to read Stuart Chase's The Tyranny of Words.
A review here, which in no way is any form of substitution for the book itself. Really. I think it'd blow you away.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
(09-14-2017 12:05 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  A review here, which in no way is any form of substitution for the book itself.

Thank you for the review link.

From that linked article: "Words mean something different to different folks."

So, what do the words "Can I violate a law that doesn't apply to me?" mean to you?

What do you imagine they means to a statist?

What do you imagine they means to Con Juan?

By The Way, I was deliberately vague in starting this thread.

Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
(09-14-2017 09:23 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Can I violate a law that doesn't apply to me?

What if I wasn't present? Would jurisdiction still apply?

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
09-14-2017, 01:00 PM
(09-14-2017 12:43 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  By The Way, I was deliberately vague in starting this thread.

That was obvious.
And while this is not intended as an insult, feel free to take it that way if it pleases you to do so:

My interpretation of your intent on the vagueness of the starting volley of this thread (based upon observation of your modus operandi over these many moons) is that you were looking to entice someone to interpret your question in a manner which differs from your world view so that you could then beat them about the head and shoulders with how incorrect their view of reality is. Jabbing Facepalm

09-14-2017, 01:14 PM
(09-14-2017 01:00 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(09-14-2017 12:43 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  By The Way, I was deliberately vague in starting this thread.

That was obvious.
And while this is not intended as an insult, feel free to take it that way if it pleases you to do so:

My interpretation of your intent on the vagueness of the starting volley of this thread (based upon observation of your modus operandi over these many moons) is that you were looking to entice someone to interpret your question in a manner which differs from your world view so that you could then beat them about the head and shoulders with how incorrect their view of reality is. Jabbing Facepalm

Maybe...

Or perhaps I was looking for sparring practice to beat others about their head and shoulders elsewhere.

That question is a set up for the second question which is basically Marc's question:
Do you have evidence that any law (politician's opinion) applies to me?

09-14-2017, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 02:30 PM by NonEntity.)
My preference might fall towards, what is a law? Evidence indicates its the opinion of one or many people, written down, which they will then threaten you with death if you disagree with.

My luck in being able to attend Larken Rose's first seminar of his project, Candles in the Dark, has helped me to understand that your and my propensity to attempt to beat sense into people with blunt logic is doomed to fail. I think he's learned from lots of hard knocks, failing spectacularly in the process.

One point he makes, as I look back on the seminar notes, is You cannot force a person to change his mind. You can invite people to change their minds, but you can't force them to; only they can do the actual changing.

I take special note of the word invite.

Having written that last sentence I then once again notice the thread title... setting up statists. Oops

walk softly. carry a big dick.

09-14-2017, 02:38 PM
(09-14-2017 02:22 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  My preference might fall towards, what is a law? Evidence indicates its the opinion of one or many people, written down, which they will then threaten you with death if you disagree with.

My luck in being able to attend Larken Rose's first seminar of his project, Candles in the Dark, has helped me to understand that your and my propensity to attempt to beat sense into people with blunt logic is doomed to fail. I think he's learned from lots of hard knocks, failing spectacularly in the process.

One point he makes, as I look back on the seminar notes, is You cannot force a person to change his mind. You can invite people to change their minds, but you can't force them to; only they can do the actual changing.

I take special note of the word invite.

Having written that last sentence I then once again notice the thread title... setting up statists. Oops

As eye2 would put it, I find some +value in your posts.

Here's my thinking...

Most do not know what you and I know about law (politician's opinions) "written down, which they will then threaten you with death if you disagree with."

That is a concept that I came to understand late in life. And for the record, I've pondered what is law going back to the beginning of my 20's even while I was a US Army welfare whore.

Most uninitiated, indoctrinated people might only consider law to the extent that it's something you're supposed to obey. That is something I once believed.

The purpose of the question is to introduce the idea that maybe some laws DON'T apply.

09-14-2017, 02:40 PM
Pulling on my cunt wig and getting it adjusted just right, How'd your method work with Juan? LOL Yes NodFacepalm

09-14-2017, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 02:46 PM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(09-14-2017 12:47 PM)pigpot Wrote:  

What if I wasn't present? Would jurisdiction still apply?

Now pigpot, you know the statists think jurisdiction goes hand in hand with territory... Right?

Or have I misread your intent.

(09-14-2017 02:40 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Pulling out my cunt wig and getting it adjusted just right on Juan, How'd your method work with Juan? LOL Yes NodFacepalm

FIFY.

You can lead a horse to water
and
You can lead Juan to logic.

He was already deeply ensconced in the statist's delusion.

09-15-2017, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 08:02 AM by NonEntity.)

Jurisdiction...Territory

Holding Hands