Don't be Geevil
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:56 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 4
Views: 152

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't be Geevil
09-19-2017, 10:07 AM
Don't be Geevil
Gawker Wrote:
“Every word of every email sent through Gmail and every click made on a Chrome browser is watched by the company. ‘We don’t need you to type at all,’ [Google co-founder Eric] Schmidt once said. ‘We know where you are. We know where you’ve been. We can more or less know what you’re thinking about.'”

Whole article (recommended) HERE

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Don't be Geevil
(09-19-2017 10:07 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
Gawker Wrote:
“Every word of every email sent through Gmail and every click made on a Chrome browser is watched by the company. ‘We don’t need you to type at all,’ [Google co-founder Eric] Schmidt once said. ‘We know where you are. We know where you’ve been. We can more or less know what you’re thinking about.'”

Whole article (recommended) HERE

Dog Pile

Chrome is a google product with an unaddressed security hole.

https://www.grc.com/revocation/crlsets.htm

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2017, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 12:46 PM by NonEntity.)
(09-19-2017 11:43 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Chrome is a google product with an unaddressed security hole.

https://www.grc.com/revocation/crlsets.htm

FIFY. My Two Cents

Steve Gibson is an amazing techno geek. He's very smart, very knowledgeable, yet he has a huge black spot in his vision wherein he thinks that governments are created to serve and protect their chattel. It's frightening, but such is reality. Sigh. Facepalm

The material at Steve's site to which you linked is probably true, but it's totally irrelevant considering its a Geevil product. Does it really matter a whole lot that your rapist gagged you with silk instead of his dirty socks?

09-19-2017, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 03:26 PM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(09-19-2017 12:35 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Steve Gibson is an amazing techno geek. He's very smart, very knowledgeable, yet he has a huge black spot in his vision wherein he thinks that governments are created to serve and protect their chattel. It's frightening, but such is reality. Sigh. Facepalm

The material at Steve's site to which you linked is probably true, but it's totally irrelevant considering its a Geevil product. Does it really matter a whole lot that your rapist gagged you with silk instead of his dirty socks?

Hey, that's where a lot of us started.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2017, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 03:31 PM by NonEntity.)
(09-19-2017 03:25 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
HisNonEness Wrote:Does it really matter a whole lot that your rapist gagged you with silk instead of his dirty socks?

Hey, that's where a lot of us started.

You went with the dirty socks?!? That's just disgusting, dude. Yuck.