Compulsory voting
Current time: 10-23-2017, 10:57 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Habenae Est Dominatus
Last Post: Boxer
Replies: 3
Views: 301

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compulsory voting
09-30-2017, 05:24 PM
Compulsory voting
Found this researching something else. Thought I'd share.

Quote:Compulsory voting refers to laws which require eligible citizens to register for and participate in democratic election of representatives to form governance of their homeland, province or local government. Effective compulsory voting imposes penalties on citizens or constituents who fail to cast a vote in an official election and actively pursues eligible citizens who fail to register as voters as required by law. As of August 2013, 11 democracies — about 5% of all United Nations members — enforce compulsory voting out of 22 countries listed worldwide as having a compulsory voting system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_voting

[Image: rtv2.jpg]

[Image: rtv1.jpg]

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Compulsory voting
I'm thinking of the psychology of this. It's kinda like what I understand the mafia does when you become a "made man," you have to kill someone. In this way you are from that point onward vulnerable, you're guilty and subject to the control of those who can expose you and destroy your life should you get on their wrong side. From what I gather this is the methodology used by those in the ruling "elite" by involving all of the players in very socially unacceptable sexual adventures, paedophilia and such. At any point these people can be controlled by the threat of exposure.

If you've voted then you are personally involved in whatever actions the ruling group wants to engage in. You no longer have the ability to take the moral high ground and speak out against outrages as you yourself have authorised those people to act in your name.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
10-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Democracy: Tricking the Profoundly Gullible

Prior to the circus called voting, Larken Rose Wrote:If a few years ago someone did a poll asking people who—of anyone in the world—they would want to be President, approximately zero percent would have said “Hillary Clinton” and approximately zero percent would have said “Donald Trump.” Anyone with the tiniest shred of intellectual honesty would admit this. There was no grassroots movement or actual public enthusiasm to put either of those narcissistic megalomaniacs into power. None. Yet here we are, and a country full of duped sheep are bickering over which of those two candidates—whom nobody would have chosen to begin with—is going to wield nearly unlimited power. And people still take elections seriously? Still talk as if "your vote is your voice"? Really?

https://steemit.com/voting/@larkenrose/d...y-gullible

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2017, 05:39 PM
(10-01-2017 03:00 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Democracy: Tricking the Profoundly Gullible

Prior to the circus called voting, Larken Rose Wrote:If a few years ago someone did a poll asking people who—of anyone in the world—they would want to be President, approximately zero percent would have said “Hillary Clinton” and approximately zero percent would have said “Donald Trump.” Anyone with the tiniest shred of intellectual honesty would admit this. There was no grassroots movement or actual public enthusiasm to put either of those narcissistic megalomaniacs into power. None. Yet here we are, and a country full of duped sheep are bickering over which of those two candidates—whom nobody would have chosen to begin with—is going to wield nearly unlimited power. And people still take elections seriously? Still talk as if "your vote is your voice"? Really?

https://steemit.com/voting/@larkenrose/d...y-gullible

I'm surprised he's still alive.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them."
Find all posts by this user