I have a traffic violation
Current time: 11-25-2017, 02:30 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Acemaster122
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 12
Views: 637

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-16-2017, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 05:37 PM by Acemaster122.)
I my name is angel I'm from Connecticut I got 2 traffic complaints

I been in courts before but never to defend my self I see those lawyers they sell people down the road to the abyss and I want to try to fight this so I have court November 2nd if you can give me some pointers or step by step on what to do. I wrote a notice not sure if it's good enough just need some advice on it

I can't send the document is too big is there another way I can send you a file
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2017, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 11:55 AM by NonEntity.)
RE: I have a traffic violation
Welcome. It appears you are not very familiar with Marc's methodology. If you can afford the time I suggest you look at some of the videos and listen to some of the podcasts. The core idea is that you never make statements as they can just claim you're wrong. Since they are the ones bringing charges you use the Socratic method and ask them for evidence to support their claims that they have jurisdiction over you simply because you happen to be in some given geographic locale. They cannot provide this evidence because it doesn't exist. And without jurisdiction they, by their own rules, cannot proceed against you.

There are a lot of resources here. Once you have a handle on the basic concepts you can get on Skype with other volunteers and do some role playing to prepare for your adventures in the belly of the beast.

Good luck.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
10-16-2017, 01:06 PM
(10-16-2017 11:34 AM)Acemaster122 Wrote:  I can't send the document is too big is there another way I can send you a file

Can you clarify what you mean by can't send=too big?

What size file are we talking about?

Also, what type/format of file is it e.g. .pdf, .doc?

Meanwhile, the basics, as i understand 'em, are that the forum file attachment feature has been broken almost since it was setup years back.
Thus the only way to get a document for other members to look at is to a.) use a 3rd party hosting website to store the file, and b.) copy>paste a link to that here in a forum post. You can read more about this by clicking the link here.

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2017, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 06:34 PM by NonEntity.)
(10-16-2017 11:34 AM)Acemaster122 Wrote:  I can't send the document is too big is there another way I can send you a file

As I recall, one way to get a file into a jail is to bake it into a birthday cake. But maybe that was before metal detectors and the complete psycopathization of all government agencies. I'm not sure how any of this applies to this particular century. Maybe you can bake a plasma cutter into a block of crystal meth and get it past the guards that way.

10-17-2017, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 05:35 PM by Acemaster122.)
Notice Prosecutor / Judge:

I, Angel do not consent. I Angel do not give consent for anyone to speak on my behalf. I, Angel do not consent to any contracts in any form without my signature. I Angel challenge the court to Subject Matter Jurisdiction. What evidence, facts, proof, injured party, or property damage do you have that applies to me? If you do have any of the above mentioned I demand to see that as of now. I demand to see the facts before the court is in session. What evidence do you have that proves the constitutional laws and the statue laws apply to me? If you have any proof I demand to be shown this proof. An assumption made against me is not a form of proof.

I do not have any type of contract with the constitutional laws and the statue laws. I have come to this court room under duress. I was threatened in writing with imprisonment for a period of up to 1 year and a fine of up to $2,000. I also do not consent to these threats. I am a man bound by creation or nature’s laws. Let me remind the court that everyone in this room is also bound by creation or nature’s laws. No human is above another human we are all equal.

I have a list of Demands that I expect no later than 45 days from the date written on this letter. I want to receive these demands before court is in session. Fail to do so, and I will file for a motion to dismiss.
• I claim Common law jurisdiction.
• I do not consent and I waive the benefits.
• I demand to know the true nature and cause of the action against me.
• I demand to see a Corpus Delecti.
• I demand to see SEVEN ELEMENTS OF JURISDICTION.
• I demand to see Essential Facts.
• I demand to see Names of Witnesses; Prior Record of Witnesses; Statements of Witnesses.
• I demand to see Law Enforcement Reports, Affidavits and Statements.
• I demand to see Derivative Evidence.

Respectfully,

Angel Acevedo

ok so this is my notice does it stay on point with what my case is about
10-17-2017, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 07:23 AM by NonEntity.)
Two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen equals one molecule of water: essential fact.

One item, er... demand, down.

"Respectfully..."? Don't be soundin' real respectful to me.

I'm not so sure that the tone of your missive is likely to be effective.

10-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Dear Scumbag,

F*ck you.

Respectfully, Me

10-17-2017, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017 06:12 AM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(10-17-2017 07:09 AM)Acemaster122 Wrote:  Angel

Docket number: S20N-MI17-3870364-S
GA 20 Courthouse
17 Belden Avenue Norwalk CT 06850-3318

Notice Prosecutor / Judge:

I, Angel do not consent. I Angel do not give consent for anyone to speak on my behalf. I, Angel do not consent to any contracts in any form without my signature. I Angel challenge the court to Subject Matter Jurisdiction. What evidence, facts, proof, injured party, or property damage do you have that applies to me? If you do have any of the above mentioned I demand to see that as of now. I demand to see the facts before the court is in session. What evidence do you have that proves the constitutional laws and the statue laws apply to me? If you have any proof I demand to be shown this proof. An assumption made against me is not a form of proof.

I do not have any type of contract with the constitutional laws and the statue laws. I have come to this court room under duress. I was threatened in writing with imprisonment for a period of up to 1 year and a fine of up to $2,000. I also do not consent to these threats. I am a man bound by creation or nature’s laws. Let me remind the court that everyone in this room is also bound by creation or nature’s laws. No human is above another human we are all equal.

I have a list of Demands that I expect no later than 45 days from the date written on this letter. I want to receive these demands before court is in session. Fail to do so, and I will file for a motion to dismiss.
• I claim Common law jurisdiction.
• I demand to see Names of Witnesses; Prior Record of Witnesses; Statements of Witnesses.

Respectfully,

Angel Acevedo

ok so this is my notice does it stay on point with what my case is about

No, your notice does not.

As NonE correctly pointed out to you...

(10-16-2017 11:53 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  The core idea is that you never make statements as they can just claim you're wrong. Since they are the ones bringing charges you use the Socratic method and ask them for evidence to support their claims that they have jurisdiction over you simply because you happen to be in some given geographic locale. They cannot provide this evidence because it doesn't exist. And without jurisdiction they, by their own rules, cannot proceed against you.

Not asking the right questions, Acemaster122 Wrote:• I claim Common law jurisdiction.

Hat tip to &e.
Paulie Principle: Fuck you. Pay me.

(10-16-2017 11:53 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  It appears you are not very familiar with Marc's methodology.

Editorially added:
Show Notes, Marc or Calvin Wrote:Never claim constitutional protections or rights, otherwise you are de facto risking reinforcing their religious belief per them believing you have signaled acceptance of their opinionated claim labeled jurisdiction. (Thanks Eye2i)

NonE is correct. This becomes even clearer with this morning's post.

Your case does not appear at http://norwalkmunicourt.com/search.php

Nor does it appear at http://norwalkmunicourt.com/cgi-bin/sear...&block=999

I doubt the above link will work to get to the page linked. In that case, go to the search link above and enter -> Acevedo

Also, you may want to redact your address in your post.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
10-17-2017, 12:47 PM
Habby Wrote:

NonE is correct.

just for the record

10-17-2017, 06:23 PM
(10-17-2017 12:47 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
Habby Wrote:

NonE is correct.

just for the record

Dude! Mark your calendar.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
10-17-2017, 06:53 PM
(10-17-2017 06:23 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(10-17-2017 12:47 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
Habby Wrote:

NonE is correct.

just for the record

Dude! Mark your calendar.

Calendar? Who knew? Whut will they think of next?

11-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Thank you I will throw that shit out and start over
11-03-2017, 11:14 AM
(11-02-2017 04:28 PM)Acemaster122 Wrote:  Thank you I will throw that shit out and start over

Excellent. It will take time and effort, there are no magic bullets, but if you care to learn there is a wealth of information here and a group of wonderful people who will help you doing role play to prepare yourself for dealing with "the system. "

Two crucial points to remember:
1) never make statements,
2) only ask questions.