A challenge to freemen on the land
Current time: 12-16-2017, 09:28 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: arayder
Last Post: arayder
Replies: 7
Views: 279

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-28-2017, 06:18 AM
I challenge all freemen on the land to embrace the freedom of all people and reject the anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim propaganda voiced by a few of the self-proclaimed leaders of the freeman movement.

A movement which purports to support the natural rights of all men and women should stand for the natural rights to travel, immigrate, and worship as one sees fit.

I call upon real freemen to:

1. Not engage in the in any activity that threatens the natural rights of others.
2. Cease all support for and contributions to freeman leaders who propagate anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim propaganda.
3. Call out any freeman who use Facebook or a discussion forum to spread anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim propaganda.
4. Walk the freeman walk and openly support the right of all people to travel, immigrate and worship as they see fit.

Surely real freemen stand for the freedom to immigrate and worship, or not worship, as one pleases.

-- Austin Rayder
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: A challenge to freemen on the land
(11-28-2017 06:18 AM)arayder Wrote:  I challenge all freemen on the land to embrace the freedom of all people and reject the anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim propaganda voiced by a few of the self-proclaimed leaders of the freeman movement.

A movement which purports to support the natural rights of all men and women should stand for the natural rights to travel, immigrate, and worship as one sees fit.

1. Not engage in the in any activity that threatens the natural rights of others.
2. Cease all support for and contributions to freeman leaders who propagate anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim propaganda.
3. Call out any freeman who use Facebook or a discussion forum to spread anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim propaganda.
4. Walk the freeman walk and openly support the right of all people to travel, immigrate and worship as they see fit.

Surely real freemen stand for the freedom to immigrate and worship, or not worship, as one pleases.

-- Austin Rayder
Just so you are aware, the people on this site are not “freemen on the land”. I will leave it to individuals to form their own opinion on the subject matter. The people on this site are not government policy makers. You might want to contact the appropriate people to share this with.Big Grin

Purveyor of the 60 MPH post.
11-28-2017, 12:13 PM
(11-28-2017 11:54 AM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  
(11-28-2017 06:18 AM)arayder Wrote:  I challenge all freemen on the land to embrace the freedom of all people and reject the anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim propaganda voiced by a few of the self-proclaimed leaders of the freeman movement.

-- Austin Rayder
Just so you are aware, the people on this site are not “freemen on the land”. I will leave it to individuals to form their own opinion on the subject matter. The people on this site are not government policy makers. You might want to contact the appropriate people to share this with.Big Grin

Thanks, Freerangercanuck. I have noticed the distinction to which you refer.

My challenge to stand up to freeman hate propaganda is really open to anyone. For that reason I am posting it on as many forums as I can locate.

Sorry for any inconvenience or bother.
11-28-2017, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 03:30 PM by NonEntity.)
I agree with the sentiments you've posted, Rayder. "Do unto others..."

(11-28-2017 02:28 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  I agree with the sentiments you've posted, Rayder. "Do unto others..."

Addendum: rather than addressing your post to "freemen on the land" you might consider addressing it to anyone who votes, in other words anyone who believes he or she has the right to use force to intervene in the life of another person so as to force him to act in a manner that the voter prefers over the free choices of the victims of his vote. Voting is the act of authorising violence against others to get them to conform to your own view of the fantasy world you want to live in. Its the opposite of treating others with respect.

I'm reminded of one of my favorite buttons, "If God had intended for us to be naked we would have been born that way." Wink

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
11-28-2017, 07:05 PM
(11-28-2017 02:28 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  you might consider addressing it to anyone who votes, in other words anyone who believes he or she has the right to use force to intervene in the life of another person so as to force him to act in a manner that the voter prefers over the free choices of the victims of his vote. Voting is the act of authorising violence against others to get them to conform to your own view of the fantasy world you want to live in. Its the opposite of treating others with respect.

Don't address it to me.

http://www.synapticsparks.info/government/Voting.html

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-28-2017, 07:54 PM
All good comments folks.

The problem is that as we speak the freeman crew is on board with the notion the government of Quebec has the power to restrict the religious liberties of Quebecers.

In doing so freemen witleslly ceed the power of tyranny to the government. Doing so is inexplicably evil, stupid and hateful.

I fully appreciate that some responses to this point amount to what's-it-got-to-do-with-me statements. But I say when the government monster the WFS crew has fed turns on us all and starts enforcing it's edict that our liberties are subject to its approval it's going to have something to do with everyone.
11-28-2017, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 09:10 PM by Freerangecanuck.)
(11-28-2017 07:54 PM)arayder Wrote:  All good comments folks.

The problem is that as we speak the freeman crew is on board with the notion the government of Quebec has the power to restrict the religious liberties of Quebecers.

In doing so freemen witleslly ceed the power of tyranny to the government. Doing so is inexplicably evil, stupid and hateful.

I fully appreciate that some responses to this point amount to what's-it-got-to-do-with-me statements. But I say when the government monster the WFS crew has fed turns on us all and starts enforcing it's edict that our liberties are subject to its approval it's going to have something to do with everyone.
I think you are giving WFS too much credit. Quebec is a bit of a gong show anyway. I would suggest the intrusions are being pushed more by the present academic crowd.

My personal thoughts on the subject is, individuals are fine. The push for sharia is not. M-103 was an unnecessary tip in the direction we see things headed. Very sloppy language is being used. A tip toward compelled speech. The Lindsey Shepherd incident. I could go on.

Purveyor of the 60 MPH post.
11-29-2017, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 10:36 AM by arayder.)
(11-28-2017 08:19 PM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  I think you are giving WFS too much credit. Quebec is a bit of a gong show anyway. I would suggest the intrusions are being pushed more by the present academic crowd.

Oh, the WFS didn't have anything to do with the passage of Bill 62. The WFS can't get out of its own way.

My problem with the "society's" hypocritical leadership is that it didn't object in any way to the bill except that it didn't ban cops from covering their faces.

Then, after a few of Menard's Facebook friends got on his page and started running down Muslim women, Mr. I-Can't-Remeber-What-I-Believe decided to curry their favor by proclaiming that Muslim women covering their faces constituted a challenge to "Canadian culture" which had to be stopped.

The hypocrisy of this is mind-boggling.