Facts....are concepts
Current time: 12-16-2017, 09:28 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Ripsaw
Last Post: Habenae Est Dominatus
Replies: 6
Views: 213

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facts....are concepts
12-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Facts....are concepts
...and concepts are an abstract idea; a general notion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzvesGB_TI0

So what do we do when a judge gets wise to this when we ask for facts proving something they asserted, such as their rules apply to us?

He responds with..."Well son, those facts you asked for are nothing more than a general notion and are abstract ideas....otherwise known as opinion, and it is my notion and opinion that the facts have been presented to you in the officers ticket. I find you guilty and fine you $300 plus court cost. Next case!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Facts....are concepts
(12-06-2017 08:47 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  ...and concepts are an abstract idea; a general notion:

So what do we do when a judge gets wise to this when we ask for facts proving something they asserted, such as their rules apply to us?

He responds with..."Well son, those facts you asked for are nothing more than a general notion and are abstract ideas....otherwise known as opinion, and it is my notion and opinion that the facts have been presented to you in the officers ticket. I find you guilty and fine you $300 plus court cost. Next case!"

OBJECTION!

The judge is an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy, and that's a fact...
That is my general notion, my abstract idea, my opinion.

Can the judge show any INS paperwork showing he is a legal alien?

Likewise can the officer's ticket prove the officer's legal determination that the law applies to myself? Can the judge prove this fact/ opinion of his?

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2017, 04:14 PM
(12-06-2017 08:47 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  ...and concepts are an abstract idea; a general notion:

I would have first thought this would have been the proper video to fit the mental imagery.. lol

"The slave is held most securely when he is held by the chains of his own will and of his own fears, and when he is locked down by his own slavish desires for a comfortable life." - Michael Bunker

"I don't have an authority problem.
Authority has a ME problem."
12-06-2017, 06:12 PM
"Facts....are concepts
...and concepts are an abstract idea; a general notion"

Is that a fact...?

Skeptical
(thus a concept, thus an abstract idea; a general notion?)
[Image: ani-tumbling_cat.gif]

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
12-06-2017, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 09:17 PM by Freerangecanuck.)
The video is a complete load of shit. Because we are limited in our ability to know all at all times; the 'world' does not exist. This is what he is essentially saying. It is a denial of the scientific method. But we can't predict a factor that could change an outcome. We can only try to control to the best of our ability. The silver lining to that problem is discovery by accident.

Take for example the weather. We can predict with a certain degree of accuracy what the weather will be tomorrow by observation of an accumulation of data that is and has been repeatable. What we cannot understand is the magnitude of factors that preceded or changed which decide the exact outcome for that particular day. How we feel or react to an outcome does not change the existence of the outcome.

He is setting the stage to argue the denial of facts based upon feelings and perceptions.

Too bad Sesame Street beat him to his concept.

Purveyor of the 60 MPH post.
12-07-2017, 07:09 AM
I'm a concept.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
12-07-2017, 09:35 AM
(12-07-2017 07:09 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  I'm a concept.

Evidence?

Poke

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.