Newbie Introduction
Current time: 01-17-2018, 07:16 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: OrgoneTree
Last Post: Habenae Est Dominatus
Replies: 4
Views: 172

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie Introduction
12-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Newbie Introduction
Hi, I'm from Oregon, relatively new to the "taking back" our stolen rights. I find it a difficult, challenging path to maneuver because everyone's situation is different. But then many things do overlap. However for someone whose legal knowledge is weak I expect it's going to take a me a while to get sure footing so I can take back my rights by challenging the anti-human parasites.
Not sure if it's ok for me to post my first question here or you can tell me where to repost this?
Question: I'm a naturalized citizen born overseas to non-US parents. So do I still need to be concerned with authenticating or surrounding my birth certificate? I'm not sure it's even located in the US.
Thanks,
Peter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Newbie Introduction
(12-08-2017 08:02 PM)OrgoneTree Wrote:  Hi, I'm from Oregon, relatively new to the "taking back" our stolen rights. I find it a difficult, challenging path to maneuver because everyone's situation is different. But then many things do overlap. However for someone whose legal knowledge is weak I expect it's going to take a me a while to get sure footing so I can take back my rights by challenging the anti-human parasites.
Not sure if it's ok for me to post my first question here or you can tell me where to repost this?
Question: I'm a naturalized citizen born overseas to non-US parents. So do I still need to be concerned with authenticating or surrounding my birth certificate? I'm not sure it's even located in the US.
Thanks,
Peter

Me thinks you may be confused around these parts. Ain't no such thing as "citizens".

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them."
12-08-2017, 10:40 PM
...or rights.

But this is a good place for you to be. Smile

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
12-09-2017, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2017 07:12 AM by eye2i2hear.)
Happy to see you here, OrgoneTree. Welcome Waving from Behind the Computer

Investigating Hope you'll peruse the site, and feel free to (continue to) ask questions.?
Sailin' Capn'
[Image: WELCOME_ABOARD_by_Welcome_Aboard.png]

Cool

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2017, 07:41 AM
But we do use their own words against them.

SCOTUS in Yick Wo v. Hopkins Wrote:The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says:

"Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality, and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws. It is accordingly enacted by ยง 1977 of the Revised Statutes, that

"all persons within the jurisdiction of the United States shall have the same right in every State and Territory to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of persons and property as is enjoyed by white citizens and shall be subject to like punishment, pains, penalties, taxes, licenses, and exactions of every kind, and to no other."

The questions we have to consider and decide in these cases, therefore, are to be treated as invoking the rights of every citizen of the United States equally with those of the strangers and aliens who now invoke the jurisdiction of the court.

And WELCOME.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user