Notice of complaint filed against govt officials in Tucson, Pima, Arizona
Current time: 01-17-2018, 07:16 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: scar
Last Post: Ripsaw
Replies: 35
Views: 593

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Notice of complaint filed against govt officials in Tucson, Pima, Arizona
01-13-2018, 05:21 AM
RE: Notice of complaint filed against govt officials in Tucson, Pima, Arizona
(01-12-2018 01:35 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(01-12-2018 08:51 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  You're right Scar. That is the first thing that happens in court. All I am saying is, rather than go into the name thing, why not object to the judges question and ask...." Am I required to answer any of your questions, including my identity,(name), if the jurisdiction of this court has not yet been proven by the prosecution with facts, evidence, and witnesses with personal firsthand knowledge of those facts and evidence?"

That cuts immediately to the criminality of everything they are attempting to do.... One question and done. Everything after that is defending and recognizing, and pulling out the inevitable garbage that will spew from their mouths, objection, objection, objection!
Assuming facts not in evidence.
Circular.
Logical Fallacy.
Speculation.

"Am I entitled to a fair and meaningful hearing or not? Why are you carrying the prosecution's water and burden of proof here today sir/ma'am? What happened to the claim that you are supposed to be a fair and impartial, independent decision maker ?"

I like your position on this, Rippy.

Yeah, well thanks bud. It took long enough of listening to Marc, and having you and Eye and Hab to beat it into my head. Andy's views woke me up a lot too. Now, all I see or hear when someone starts making claims,.... are criminals.

I'm afraid I may be becoming a cynic, about more things than I care to admit. I use to be so laid back and lovable, now I am a machine. A questioning machine. I can recognize bullshit from miles away.Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2018, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 07:36 AM by NonEntity.)
(01-13-2018 05:21 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  I'm afraid I may be becoming a cynic, about more things than I care to admit. I use to be so laid back and lovable, now I am a machine. A questioning machine. I can recognize bullshit from miles away.Big Grin

HEY! Who stole the good old laid back and loveable Rippy??? Tantrum

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
01-13-2018, 07:51 AM
(01-13-2018 05:21 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  I can recognize bullshit from miles away.Big Grin

Hey hey, I resemble that remark.

I can't even watch lame stream news without a spike in my blood pressure.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2018, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 10:40 PM by scar.)
(01-12-2018 08:51 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  You're right Scar. That is the first thing that happens in court. All I am saying is, rather than go into the name thing, why not object to the judges question and ask...." Am I required to answer any of your questions, including my identity,(name), if the jurisdiction of this court has not yet been proven by the prosecution with facts, evidence, and witnesses with personal firsthand knowledge of those facts and evidence?"

Thanks Ripsaw, this is why i love this place... i have been going thru things in my head and this "Am I obligated to <do whatever is being demanded>?" has been a recurring main question i've wanted answered. i'm copying this to the top of our script
01-14-2018, 03:44 AM
(01-13-2018 10:40 PM)scar Wrote:  

Thanks Ripsaw, this is why i love this place... i have been going thru things in my head and this "Am I obligated to <do whatever is being demanded>?" has been a recurring main question i've wanted answered. i'm copying this to the top of our script

And when they answer "yes, you're obligated, " the next question should be "where is the evidence of this obligation? "

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
01-14-2018, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 06:42 AM by Ripsaw.)
(01-14-2018 03:44 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(01-13-2018 10:40 PM)scar Wrote:  

And when they answer "yes, you're obligated, " the next question should be "where is the evidence of this obligation? "

Egg-Zactly Non Entity !....is that true because you say so?, or the prosecutions evidence says so judge?...again sir/ma'am, Who is prosecuting me here?

You are so welcome Scar.... Go for their throat ! Why waste time? when we could be somewhere else, burning one.Wink

(01-13-2018 07:51 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(01-13-2018 05:21 AM)Ripsaw Wrote:  I can recognize bullshit from miles away.Big Grin

Hey hey, I resemble that remark.

I can't even watch lame stream news without a spike in my blood pressure.

Me either Hab. I haven't watched the news in 10 years. When I pass through the main living space and hear that crap spewed out, and my wife is telling me something about what happened, I lose it.

I asked her if she actually believes all that stuff, she looks at me like I have two heads..... Oh well, I always have you guys.