“Sh*tcoin and Buttcoin” Counterthink animation that mocks Bitcoin crypto-lunacy
Current time: 02-20-2018, 04:43 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: spooky2th
Last Post: Andy
Replies: 70
Views: 1072

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
“Sh*tcoin and Buttcoin” Counterthink animation that mocks Bitcoin crypto-lunacy
02-03-2018, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 08:09 AM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
RE: “Sh*tcoin and Buttcoin” Counterthink animation that mocks Bitcoin crypto-lunacy
It is my opinion that if I can take the time to complain about bad service then I can also take the time acknowledge excellent service. In that vein of thought, While NonE is getting hammered for his actions that are lacking of interpersonal skills, It needs to be noted that he is often correct with his observations.

He's always calling me out for statements not being questions. He is absolutely correct for in a courtroom setting... Not so much on a forum. On a forum, I have no problem stating the obvious because it is... Well, obvious. So I just ignore the fact that he choose to challenge the non-question instead of the stated obvious fact.
My Two Cents
Popcorn

Carry on.

(02-03-2018 07:47 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  
Quote: Where's the honey?
[Image: bee%20buzzin%27%20smilie.gif?dl=0]
Knot two bee confused with where's the #honeypot! (did that2oo need an S?) --nor the #honeywagon/honeybox?

[Image: Jessica_Rabbit_P.jpg]Oh honey, what are you saying?

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2018, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 09:03 AM by Andy.)
RE: “Sh*tcoin and Buttcoin” Counterthink animation that mocks Bitcoin crypto-lunacy
(02-03-2018 07:47 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  [[ &was it just me, or did u2 here someone mumble sumthin'bout, anarchists, fiddlin' while Rome burns...? ]] Violin

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. In four weeks it's March Madness, the Final Four. Not to mention MLB Opening day. And my favorite, The Masters.

Beyoncé's on tour. So is Taylor Swift. Jennifer Lawrence has a new movie opening this Friday. Tom Cruise got a divorce while Kattie Holmes has remarried.

A new episode of Game of Thrones is on tonight. Monday night we find out who the Biggest Loser is? The season premier of Survivor is less than four weeks away -- I'm all giddy about that!

[Image: distracted-1.png?resize=600%2C400]

Found it!...

(02-03-2018 08:00 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  While NonE is getting hammered for his actions that are lacking of interpersonal skills, It needs to be noted that he is often correct with his observations.

True that. Which of the two red characters above appear to be an error? Wink

--&ē

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
Find all posts by this user
02-03-2018, 09:36 AM
(02-03-2018 08:59 AM)Andy Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 08:00 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  While NonE is getting hammered for his actions that are lacking of interpersonal skills, It needs to be noted that he is often correct with his observations.

--&ē

&ē, while that is a very good ques
[Image: distracted-1.png?resize=600%2C400]

Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

02-03-2018, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 10:57 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(02-03-2018 08:59 AM)Andy Wrote:  

--&ē

Is there a place We're supposed to F*ckU V*te on this? (it's Our DooDE!)

Mine?

☒ Why is it a "which" question? Why not, say, "Are these done as an anarchist?" ? (see also, There are no Rulers, remember!?) Or, "How did you hope i'd take/make this part?"

☑ And why is it "an error"? (an "ERROR"?) Why not, "Which appears to be the illegal less popularly done", say?¹

Skeptical

Eyebrow Raise

(are there questions, but then there are questions?)

[Image: distracted-1.png?resize=600%2C400]Meanwhile, this really should be mYe avatar™!

--NonTheir2i (is there a squirrel in the bush, better than 2in the hand, honey?)
[Image: wank.gif]

(02-03-2018 08:59 AM)Andy Wrote:  A new episode of Game of Thrones is on tonight.
Stare
ok, you got mE!! Panic
[Image: MiscDogrun.gif]#busted Blush

--NonWEsteros2i (the artist formally known as NonWEstworld2oo)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
02-03-2018, 11:31 AM
(02-03-2018 10:43 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  ☒ Why is it a "which" question? Why not, say, "Are these done as an anarchist?" ?
☑ And why is it "an error"? (an "ERROR"?) Why not, "Which appears to be the illegal less popularly done", say?¹

Facepalm

Because I'm not you.? Butt seriously, I was having a bit-o-fun, okay?

--&ē

The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
02-03-2018, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 11:49 AM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(02-03-2018 11:31 AM)Andy Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 10:43 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  ☒ Why is it a "which" question? Why not, say, "Are these done as an anarchist?" ?

Facepalm

Because I'm not you.? Butt seriously, I was having a bit-o-fun, okay?

--&ē

Rulez

Did you not read the rule that says you must present your license permit to have fun before proceeding to have fun?

02-03-2018, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 02:18 PM by eye2i2hear.)
(02-03-2018 11:31 AM)Andy Wrote:  Facepalm

i'll see your Facepalm &raise you 1ne Facepalm Facepalm
Thumbs Up
Quote:Butt seriously, I was having a bit-o-fun, okay?

☑ Butt of course, otay! Butt equally seriously, was it not O K for me 1st/2oo? Stare

Eyebrow Raise (1ne can have a bitt-of-fun in the form of a poke or two, too, aye?) [knot2 necessarily be confused with having a bit-o-honey, or with wearing a t00-too]

Hellth, i hear Marc thinks he's having fun working out! ? [Image: character0116.gif]

Quote:Because I'm not you.?

There must be a goD!? Wink

[Image: puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658]

--NonKnotU2i (the artist formerly known to wear a 2-2 while forumoralizin' professionally on the interneb)

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
02-03-2018, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 08:41 PM by Andy.)
(02-03-2018 11:48 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Rulez

Did you not read the rule that says you must present your license permit to have fun before proceeding to have fun?

I may have looked at it. What language is it?

Costello: It reads just as it sounds. [He said to the man, not knowing he's deaf.]

Abbot: He didn't hear a word you said – he’s deaf.

Costello: I suppose I ought to put it in writing then, write him a note.

Abbot: A lot of good that’ll do him – he doesn't understand eye2ish – he’s deaf.

Costello: Does he know English?

Abbot: Yeah.

Costello: Then I’ll explain it to him in English.

Abbot: Good luck with that!... He's deaf!

Costello: That's the third time you've told me he's deaf. I get it, already! That's why I'm going to write him a note explaining it in English.

Abbot: Brickwall

Big Grin

--&ē

02-03-2018, 05:31 PM
(02-03-2018 03:40 PM)Andy Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 11:48 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  Rulez

I may have looked at it. What language is it?

--&ē

NonEase

02-03-2018, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 07:37 PM by eye2i2hear.)
(02-03-2018 03:40 PM)Andy Wrote:  --&ē

&ē ___________________[Image: beagle_dog.gif]

Two Thumbs Up #i Heart it!

sez,
--ì2î (NonÆbbot: What did he say?)

(02-03-2018 05:31 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 03:40 PM)Andy Wrote:  What language is it?

NonEase

(rhymes with LegaLezE!?)

ditto: #i Heart it!2!

02-03-2018, 08:07 PM
(02-03-2018 07:33 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 03:40 PM)Andy Wrote:  --&ē

&ē ___________________[Image: beagle_dog.gif]

Two Thumbs Up #i Heart it!

sez,
--ì2î (NonÆbbot: What did he say?)

I'm glad you like it. Smile My avatar had an upgrade and I figured I should follow suit with my signoff.

--&ē