Dismissed
Current time: 02-20-2018, 04:41 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: DMC68DMC68
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 6
Views: 252

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dismissed
01-25-2018, 03:49 AM
Dismissed
Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. But having a large family of 7 children and then being disabled and many health issues I don't have much time to do a whole lot of anything. Well that's another long story at hand let's get to the issue.

It started back in August of 2017 I was supposedly issued some parking citations in the state of West Virginia I live in Pennsylvania not West Virginia. At the time I was supposed to be issued these parking citations the vehicle was towed well I did not know the vehicle was towed I live on 45 Acres it was a spare vehicle and I didn't even know it was missing and was even down in West Virginia.

So come October I got a notice in the mail stating that I was issued some parking citations and that I needed to pay the fines within 10 days or they could issue a warrant for my arrest. Well I call the city police station in West Virginia to inquire what the citations are why am I receiving this notice they give me no information they tell me I have to come down to the police station I tried to explain to them that I live a few hours away in Pennsylvania I don't live in West Virginia they said I still had to come to West Virginia to the police station to get the information.

Well the following day I climbed in my car and drove down to the police station only for them to tell me that the Chief of Police was not in and I needed to speak to her and she would be in the rest of the week between 7 and 5 so I left without no information. The next day I go back down to the police station ask to speak specifically to the chief and was told that she would not be in the rest of the week she's on vacation now I'm getting very Furious.

Now I demand that they give me the information that I'm requesting the one behind the desk was pretty nice she did help me as much as she could she gave me the officer's name the suppose issue dates of the tickets and stated they weren't parking tickets they were suspension registration tickets and that I would have to come back and speak to the Chief when she gets off of vacation. Well needless to say I didn't want to drive that drive again so the following week I called the police station and ask to speak to the chief of course I got her answering machine I left a message for her to call she calls me the next day I explained the situation and I have received a notice stating that I have 10 days to pay these citations or they could issue a warrant for my arrest I tried to inquire as to exactly what the tickets were for she responded she didn't know she would have to speak to the officer that issue them.

I asked her to set up a meeting so I could come and discuss the matter with her she stated to me that she has to speak to the officer first and will call me back. Well she calls me back the next day very rudely states that the tickets are issued to me and that she is not going to meet with me to discuss the matter that I can take it to court and hangs up the phone on me. so the next day I went down to this town and tried to file a motion to dismiss the tickets. I was told by The District Court that the tickets were city issued tickets and could not be dismissed in District Court.

I was directed to City Hall they're at City Hall I was put in touch with Brandy the clerk of their Municipal Court Brandy tried to get me to make a plea and set a court date I kept telling her I didn't want to make a plea to anything just set the court date she wouldn't do that she said she was going to enter a plea of not guilty and set the court date after she printed out the court notice we proceeded to talk I asked her about what kind of Court this was she said it was a municipal court I asked her if she could explain what a municipal court was she said it's just a municipal court I proceeded to ask her is it a Judicial Court is it an administrative Court she said I don't know it's just a municipal court I said why I need to know if it's a Judicial Court or administrative Court she said I'm not sure now mind you she's been Clerk of this court for many years okay can you tell me about the judge is he a administrative law judge is he a legal judge what kind of judge is he she stated I don't know you'll have to talk to the chief of the police and ask her well surely I can't talk to the chief of police now Brandy I tried to talk to her and handle this matter she wouldn't talk to me told me to take it to court so now we are in court action I can't speak to her anymore.

I asked Brandy what laws are they going by what rules are they following she said they were following City laws okay where can I see the city laws and can you point me in a Direction that shows that these Citi laws of your town apply to me. I can't right at this time but I will find out the code you were charged with and provide you with that information. no sorry I won't accept that I would like to see all your city laws code rules regulations ordinances whatever your city applies as law she states to me that I will have to come back tomorrow to review that she will get that book out for me so I go back down to this town again.

Let me backup I forgot when I was in there talking with brandy I said I would like to file some motions she stated this is a municipal court that I could not file any motions I don't understand any of that not being able to file motion I said okay I would like to file some subpoenas I would like to tow company to come to court to testify I can't file any subpoenas they don't do that there in their Municipal Court I said okay I would like discovery I have never been told what the charges are why the car was towed she states to me you cannot do a discovery in their Municipal Court okay then I would like to do a foia request I need to know what I'm being charged with and to have the information to be able to defend myself. She gets me the information to file the foia request. I thanked her and told her that I would fill it out at home and bring it in tomorrow beings I had to come back down to look through there city laws.

I went home filled out the foia request I went back down to the town again the next day turned in the foia request and was sitting there looking through there city laws book which was just a binder with some paper copies in it the chief of police comes over and tries to intimidate me a few times she sent a few cops over trying to intimidate me finally I get done looking through there city laws ordinance rules regulations codes and I leave on my way home I get to thinking about how hard it is for me not to get the information so I call City Hall and ask to make an appointment to see the mayor they will have somebody call me back about a half hour later someone calls me back a person named Randy the town's city administrator he proceeds to tell me that they have no acting mayor he has been in a nursing home for the last several months then he precedes to try and talk to me about the tickets I kept telling him that I wish not to speak about the tickets I have a court date coming up my intentions were to speak with the mayor about the legislation to make information more readily available to people that are being charged with offenses in their town well he keeps bringing it back to the tickets I tell him I'm not going to accept anything but for them to void the tickets well he finally states that we are going to void the tickets and we will contact the tow company and tell them to release the vehicle back to you well I've tried to contact the tow company several times and never heard anything from them I have sent sent register letters as of yesterday stating to the tow company they had 48 hours to respond to me this is the short version I left a whole lot of it out a whole lot of corruption going on in that little town.

I would like to get into the chat and be able to really tell everybody the whole story hopefully I can do that one day so now I'm stuck dealing with the tow company that they left holding the bag on this matter any ideas how I should proceed with that what I should do? [I tried to edit this so it could be read, Marc Stevens]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: Dismissed
(01-25-2018 03:49 AM)DMC68DMC68 Wrote:  Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. But having a large family of 7 children and then being disabled and many health issues I don't have much time to do a whole lot of anything. Well that's another long story at hand let's get to the issue.
It started back in August of 2017 I was supposedly issued some parking citations in the state of West Virginia I live in Pennsylvania not West Virginia. At the time I was supposed to be issued these parking citations the vehicle was towed well I did not know the vehicle was towed I live on 45 Acres it was a spare vehicle and I didn't even know it was missing and was even down in West Virginia. So come October I got a notice in the mail stating that I was issued some parking citations and that I needed to pay the fines within 10 days or they could issue a warrant for my arrest. Well I call the city police station in West Virginia to inquire what the citations are why am I receiving this notice they give me no information they tell me I have to come down to the police station I tried to explain to them that I live a few hours away in Pennsylvania I don't live in West Virginia they said I still had to come to West Virginia to the police station to get the information. Well the following day I climbed in my car and drove down to the police station only for them to tell me that the Chief of Police was not in and I needed to speak to her and she would be in the rest of the week between 7 and 5 so I left without no information. The next day I go back down to the police station ask to speak specifically to the chief and was told that she would not be in the rest of the week she's on vacation now I'm getting very Furious. Now I demand that they give me the information that I'm requesting the one behind the desk was pretty nice she did help me as much as she could she gave me the officer's name the suppose issue dates of the tickets and stated they weren't parking tickets they were suspension registration tickets and that I would have to come back and speak to the Chief when she gets off of vacation. Well needless to say I didn't want to drive that drive again so the following week I called the police station and ask to speak to the chief of course I got her answering machine I left a message for her to call she calls me the next day I explained the situation and I have received a notice stating that I have 10 days to pay these citations or they could issue a warrant for my arrest I tried to inquire as to exactly what the tickets were for she responded she didn't know she would have to speak to the officer that issue them. I asked her to set up a meeting so I could come and discuss the matter with her she stated to me that she has to speak to the officer first and will call me back. Well she calls me back the next day very rudely states that the tickets are issued to me and that she is not going to meet with me to discuss the matter that I can take it to court and hangs up the phone on me. so the next day I went down to this town and tried to file a motion to dismiss the tickets. I was told by The District Court that the tickets were city issued tickets and could not be dismissed in District Court. I was directed to City Hall they're at City Hall I was put in touch with Brandy the clerk of their Municipal Court Brandy tried to get me to make a plea and set a court date I kept telling her I didn't want to make a plea to anything just set the court date she wouldn't do that she said she was going to enter a plea of not guilty and set the court date after she printed out the court notice we proceeded to talk I asked her about what kind of Court this was she said it was a municipal court I asked her if she could explain what a municipal court was she said it's just a municipal court I proceeded to ask her is it a Judicial Court is it an administrative Court she said I don't know it's just a municipal court I said why I need to know if it's a Judicial Court or administrative Court she said I'm not sure now mind you she's been Clerk of this court for many years okay can you tell me about the judge is he a administrative law judge is he a legal judge what kind of judge is he she stated I don't know you'll have to talk to the chief of the police and ask her well surely I can't talk to the chief of police now Brandy I tried to talk to her and handle this matter she wouldn't talk to me told me to take it to court so now we are in court action I can't speak to her anymore. I asked Brandy what laws are they going by what rules are they following she said they were following City laws okay where can I see the city laws and can you point me in a Direction that shows that these Citi laws of your town apply to me. I can't right at this time but I will find out the code you were charged with and provide you with that information. no sorry I won't accept that I would like to see all your city laws code rules regulations ordinances whatever your city applies as law she states to me that I will have to come back tomorrow to review that she will get that book out for me so I go back down to this town again. Let me backup I forgot when I was in there talking with brandy I said I would like to file some motions she stated this is a municipal court that I could not file any motions I don't understand any of that not being able to file motion I said okay I would like to file some subpoenas I would like to tow company to come to court to testify I can't file any subpoenas they don't do that there in their Municipal Court I said okay I would like discovery I have never been told what the charges are why the car was towed she states to me you cannot do a discovery in their Municipal Court okay then I would like to do a foia request I need to know what I'm being charged with and to have the information to be able to defend myself. She gets me the information to file the foia request. I thanked her and told her that I would fill it out at home and bring it in tomorrow beings I had to come back down to look through there city laws. I went home filled out the foia request I went back down to the town again the next day turned in the foia request and was sitting there looking through there city laws book which was just a binder with some paper copies in it the chief of police comes over and tries to intimidate me a few times she sent a few cops over trying to intimidate me finally I get done looking through there city laws ordinance rules regulations codes and I leave on my way home I get to thinking about how hard it is for me not to get the information so I call City Hall and ask to make an appointment to see the mayor they will have somebody call me back about a half hour later someone calls me back a person named Randy the town's city administrator he proceeds to tell me that they have no acting mayor he has been in a nursing home for the last several months then he precedes to try and talk to me about the tickets I kept telling him that I wish not to speak about the tickets I have a court date coming up my intentions were to speak with the mayor about the legislation to make information more readily available to people that are being charged with offenses in their town well he keeps bringing it back to the tickets I tell him I'm not going to accept anything but for them to void the tickets well he finally states that we are going to void the tickets and we will contact the tow company and tell them to release the vehicle back to you well I've tried to contact the tow company several times and never heard anything from them I have sent sent register letters as of yesterday stating to the tow company they had 48 hours to respond to me this is the short version I left a whole lot of it out a whole lot of corruption going on in that little town.
I would like to get into the chat and be able to really tell everybody the whole story hopefully I can do that one day so now I'm stuck dealing with the tow company that they left holding the bag on this matter any ideas how I should proceed with that what I should do?

[Image: big_eek31-1.gif]

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
01-25-2018, 06:53 AM
(01-25-2018 05:06 AM)Andy Wrote:  
(01-25-2018 03:49 AM)DMC68DMC68 Wrote:  Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. But having a large family of 7 children and then being disabled and many health issues I don't have much time to do a whole lot of anything. Well that's another long story at hand let's get to the issue.
It started back in August of 2017 I was supposedly issued some parking citations in the state of West Virginia I live in Pennsylvania not West Virginia. At the time I was supposed to be issued these parking citations the vehicle was towed well I did not know the vehicle was towed I live on 45 Acres it was a spare vehicle and I didn't even know it was missing and was even down in West Virginia. So come October I got a notice in the mail stating that I was issued some parking citations and that I needed to pay the fines within 10 days or they could issue a warrant for my arrest. Well I call the city police station in West Virginia to inquire what the citations are why am I receiving this notice they give me no information they tell me I have to come down to the police station I tried to explain to them that I live a few hours away in Pennsylvania I don't live in West Virginia they said I still had to come to West Virginia to the police station to get the information. Well the following day I climbed in my car and drove down to the police station only for them to tell me that the Chief of Police was not in and I needed to speak to her and she would be in the rest of the week between 7 and 5 so I left without no information. The next day I go back down to the police station ask to speak specifically to the chief and was told that she would not be in the rest of the week she's on vacation now I'm getting very Furious. Now I demand that they give me the information that I'm requesting the one behind the desk was pretty nice she did help me as much as she could she gave me the officer's name the suppose issue dates of the tickets and stated they weren't parking tickets they were suspension registration tickets and that I would have to come back and speak to the Chief when she gets off of vacation. Well needless to say I didn't want to drive that drive again so the following week I called the police station and ask to speak to the chief of course I got her answering machine I left a message for her to call she calls me the next day I explained the situation and I have received a notice stating that I have 10 days to pay these citations or they could issue a warrant for my arrest I tried to inquire as to exactly what the tickets were for she responded she didn't know she would have to speak to the officer that issue them. I asked her to set up a meeting so I could come and discuss the matter with her she stated to me that she has to speak to the officer first and will call me back. Well she calls me back the next day very rudely states that the tickets are issued to me and that she is not going to meet with me to discuss the matter that I can take it to court and hangs up the phone on me. so the next day I went down to this town and tried to file a motion to dismiss the tickets. I was told by The District Court that the tickets were city issued tickets and could not be dismissed in District Court. I was directed to City Hall they're at City Hall I was put in touch with Brandy the clerk of their Municipal Court Brandy tried to get me to make a plea and set a court date I kept telling her I didn't want to make a plea to anything just set the court date she wouldn't do that she said she was going to enter a plea of not guilty and set the court date after she printed out the court notice we proceeded to talk I asked her about what kind of Court this was she said it was a municipal court I asked her if she could explain what a municipal court was she said it's just a municipal court I proceeded to ask her is it a Judicial Court is it an administrative Court she said I don't know it's just a municipal court I said why I need to know if it's a Judicial Court or administrative Court she said I'm not sure now mind you she's been Clerk of this court for many years okay can you tell me about the judge is he a administrative law judge is he a legal judge what kind of judge is he she stated I don't know you'll have to talk to the chief of the police and ask her well surely I can't talk to the chief of police now Brandy I tried to talk to her and handle this matter she wouldn't talk to me told me to take it to court so now we are in court action I can't speak to her anymore. I asked Brandy what laws are they going by what rules are they following she said they were following City laws okay where can I see the city laws and can you point me in a Direction that shows that these Citi laws of your town apply to me. I can't right at this time but I will find out the code you were charged with and provide you with that information. no sorry I won't accept that I would like to see all your city laws code rules regulations ordinances whatever your city applies as law she states to me that I will have to come back tomorrow to review that she will get that book out for me so I go back down to this town again. Let me backup I forgot when I was in there talking with brandy I said I would like to file some motions she stated this is a municipal court that I could not file any motions I don't understand any of that not being able to file motion I said okay I would like to file some subpoenas I would like to tow company to come to court to testify I can't file any subpoenas they don't do that there in their Municipal Court I said okay I would like discovery I have never been told what the charges are why the car was towed she states to me you cannot do a discovery in their Municipal Court okay then I would like to do a foia request I need to know what I'm being charged with and to have the information to be able to defend myself. She gets me the information to file the foia request. I thanked her and told her that I would fill it out at home and bring it in tomorrow beings I had to come back down to look through there city laws. I went home filled out the foia request I went back down to the town again the next day turned in the foia request and was sitting there looking through there city laws book which was just a binder with some paper copies in it the chief of police comes over and tries to intimidate me a few times she sent a few cops over trying to intimidate me finally I get done looking through there city laws ordinance rules regulations codes and I leave on my way home I get to thinking about how hard it is for me not to get the information so I call City Hall and ask to make an appointment to see the mayor they will have somebody call me back about a half hour later someone calls me back a person named Randy the town's city administrator he proceeds to tell me that they have no acting mayor he has been in a nursing home for the last several months then he precedes to try and talk to me about the tickets I kept telling him that I wish not to speak about the tickets I have a court date coming up my intentions were to speak with the mayor about the legislation to make information more readily available to people that are being charged with offenses in their town well he keeps bringing it back to the tickets I tell him I'm not going to accept anything but for them to void the tickets well he finally states that we are going to void the tickets and we will contact the tow company and tell them to release the vehicle back to you well I've tried to contact the tow company several times and never heard anything from them I have sent sent register letters as of yesterday stating to the tow company they had 48 hours to respond to me this is the short version I left a whole lot of it out a whole lot of corruption going on in that little town.
I would like to get into the chat and be able to really tell everybody the whole story hopefully I can do that one day so now I'm stuck dealing with the tow company that they left holding the bag on this matter any ideas how I should proceed with that what I should do?

[Image: big_eek31-1.gif]

What Andy said.

I actually managed to read through the story. First things I am going to suggest are white space and proof reading. For whatever reason, text on a computer screen needs linefeed spacing to make it more readable and easier on the eyes.

Breaking the text down into paragraphs can be easily achieved by using one paragraph for each item or point. I have found that this also assists me in ordering my thoughts that I wish to express.

What you posted is what is called a wall of text. I had to shrink the width of the browser window to make it easier to track from the end of one line to the beginning of the other.

Asking questions is one of the main techniques used on this site. I think you did good with that. I also think the fact that you were not going to roll over and cough up the money had a part in the dismissal. They couldn't even tell you what your alleged violation was... WTF?

I have questions regarding the information you provided in the narrative.

You said the vehicle was towed. You said you didn't know the vehicle was missing. This implies to me, that your private property was stolen. Your narrative regarding the vehicle being towed makes it seem that you are saying the vehicle was towed off the property. Please clarify.

Towed or driven, the vehicle was stolen. Or am I missing something?

Regardless, if you were not aware of the vehicle missing, the next question is, if not towed from the property, how was it driven away. Keys?

If not with access to its keys, the next would be hot wiring. You didn't state the year of the vehicle. This doesn't matter to the narrative, and is a tangential thought of mine. Earlier vehicles are easier to hot wire than later vehicles. And unless the vehicle is a really older vehicle, most of the vehicles on the road have steering locks. In any case, hot wiring theft will leave traces, like cut wires. Unless the thief was sophisticated enough to hot wire by having the factory oem cable connectors and just pulled the column connector apart and plugged his "easy wire hot wire kit™" into the harness.

You mention 7 offspring and a disability. This suggests to me that you are not a spring chicken and raises the question of; are any of the kids able to drive? In other words, was this an "inside job"? If this was an inside job, then somebody on the inside owes the tow company.

In either case; Where were the citations issued? Where was the vehicle towed from. Did both events happen at the same location?

Just reading your narrative makes me wonder if the actions were even valid under "their" rules.

If the charges were dropped, I might question whether those ordering the theft of the vehicle from wherever it was had that authority. Why would they drop the case just because you were demanding answers? You didn't even get to the legal games part of this "state" action.

Which makes me wonder, are their any connection, familial or otherwise, between the tow company and the state actors? Other than the theft business as usual relationship.

If cronyism is found, then the person deciding to have the car towed should be asked to pay HIS bill.

My Two Cents My Two Cents

I had to actually think on this one, so its my four cents worth.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-25-2018, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 12:15 PM by DMC68DMC68.)
oh sorry about the wall of text and it all running together I don't have a computer I use my phone .
as for the vehicle it was towed off of a street in West Virginia I assume one of my idiot children drove the vehicle down there and had it parked on the street of course none of them would admit it its a 2005 Chevy Cavalier as far as the legality everything they did was illegal and yes I believe there is familia relations between the people in the city and the tow company thanks for responding again sorry about all the errors and typing messaging again I'm using my my cell phone and I am NOT good at this stuff as it is hopefully one day I can get on the radio show and get it all out or get in the chat room with you guys and get it all out then you all will understand how illegal everything was done
01-25-2018, 01:24 PM
DMC68x2, out of curiosity, is the " . " (period) key on your phone on the same touchpad screen as lower case letters, or like (typically) with upper case keys, do you have to click to change the screen for it to display as an option (thus, back and forth, back and forth)? fwiw, i have very limited exposure to typing paragraphs on smartphones (conversations vs chats), but from what little that experience has been, it deff takes some dedicated practice i'd imagine!

And have you considered, that in order to File paperwork with Stateists, you're going to need improved (to nigh flawless) punctuation skills, or They're going to out-right Reject it¹; and so why not be working on/practicing them here (as well), on Us? Two Thumbs Up
1. as They're looking for any excuse to do that anyway

While reading your above/last post, it came back to my mind, of how back in the old days of business (contrasted with Legal) dictation, the one recording would literally say "stop" whenever a period was desired. i suppose that made it easier for the one transcribing it, and/or more accurate than the listener having to do that exercise/work.? Ditto anyone listening to it? (and in Our case, here on the forum, reading it?)
Reckon as a tool, thinking "stop" might aide you in noting to type in a . (period)?

Oh, and also a curious bit, when you go back and read (on your phone) posts like your last one here, does the absence of periods give you any problems/hold you up?

Last quick query: have you read Marc's book/s? (Adventures In Legal Land, and/or Government: Indicted)

Thanks--
[Image: puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658]

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
01-25-2018, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 01:57 PM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(01-25-2018 01:24 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  DMC68x2, out of curiosity, is the " . " (period) key on your phone on the same touchpad screen as lower case letters, or like (typically) with upper case keys, do you have to click to change the screen for it to display as an option (thus, back and forth, back and forth)? fwiw, i have very limited exposure to typing paragraphs on smartphones (conversations vs chats), but from what little that experience has been, it deff takes some dedicated practice i'd imagine!

And have you considered, that in order to File paperwork with Stateists, you're going to need improved (to nigh flawless) punctuation skills, or They're going to out-right Reject it¹; and so why not be working on/practicing them here (as well), on Us? Two Thumbs Up
1. as They're looking for any excuse to do that anyway

While reading your above/last post, it came back to my mind, of how back in the old days of business (contrasted with Legal) dictation, the one recording would literally say "stop" whenever a period was desired. i suppose that made it easier for the one transcribing it, and/or more accurate than the listener having to do that exercise/work.? Ditto anyone listening to it? (and in Our case, here on the forum, reading it?)
Reckon as a tool, thinking "stop" might aide you in noting to type in a . (period)?

Oh, and also a curious bit, when you go back and read (on your phone) posts like your last one here, does the absence of periods give you any problems/hold you up?

Last quick query: have you read Marc's book/s? (Adventures In Legal Land, and/or Government: Indicted)

Thanks--
[Image: puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658]

Good points.

My phone has a google speech to text app. Instead of "stop" it understands "period", "comma", "question mark".

It just doesn't understand my speech. I suppose I could turn on google's spyware... There was something about having the speech to text learn with a data memory when I got my first smart phone.

On the rare occasion I'm not at home, the laptop goes with me and I use the phone's portable wi-fi hotspot app.

(01-25-2018 12:13 PM)DMC68DMC68 Wrote:  I assume one of my idiot children drove the vehicle down there and had it parked on the street of course none of them would admit it

its a 2005 Chevy Cavalier as far as the legality everything they did was illegal and yes I believe there is [s)familia[/s] [cronyism] relations between the people in the city and the tow company

then you all will understand how illegal everything was done

Actually, in spite of your phone text handicap, your narrative did show some of their due process violations.

As Marc points out - it's not about winning, it's about damage control.

If you are correct that it was one of the kids, that is the kid's culpability. Knowing nothing of your family and its politics I can only ask questions. And I do not need the answers (unless you feel like posting them).

How much financial damage do you incur if the car is abandoned? How much do the kid's lives become tougher if dad is down a car? Actually all the cars? Lock up the keys. Inconvenience the kid that got the car towed. That's the one car they can use... When they pay the tow company and spring the vehicle.

Regardless, your issue is financial predation by criminals called gubmint. I got nothing. Maybe Marc will chime in. I'll PM this thread to him.

PS. Love the Avatar image.

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
01-25-2018, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 06:16 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(01-25-2018 01:37 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(01-25-2018 01:24 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  

Good points.

You know The Problem here, tho, right? Angry

Asking questions & exploring/re-exploring options just doesn't feel as good as grabbing piles of shit and flinging it at them!!!! Stare Tantrum (We're more Civilized than that zoo shit tho, and so some fling criticisms/words instead, to obtain said good feeling.?¹ shit, sticks, stones, words... #passiveaggressive?)
[Image: monkey.gif]

--primal2imate (Socrates wannaBe)

1. i spotted in a recent newsfeed where there's a book out exploring the science of/that supports why 'cussin'² feels so natural, ala Just primately works so good for Us --JustUs (pronounced "justice") [pretty much humanity at large/globally according to the research-to-date]; things don't go as you like e.g. hammer hits the thumb nail instead of the 10penny nail, let it have it, verbally (anthropomorphize that sucker)! ditto, if you find someone Is naught controlling their keypad as they §hould/Ought... take primal control!!! (anthropomortifylize that shit-for-brains) ?

2. cussin', cursing, swearing, using profanity, flinging filthy language, slinging naughty/bad/evil/immoral/Controlled Substances Syllables/shit³ words, etc

3. IIRelayC, another fascinating aspect of this primal affair, is that research indicates that the primary word, the "go to" "worst" word, gets associated (ingrained? inprinted/imprinted/chimp-printed?) at a very early/young age, via parental, to peer control of said word (as "taboo", "bad", "evil", a "worst" thus a "curse" word, etc) and tends to stay the go-to word from that point on/upwards.

* cum on [sic], Muther Nature, why you have to make controlling one's own mind so fuckin' unnatural (NonNatural?)?! #biatch, as an after thought 'er, wait to the last minute (in evolutionary time of course) to fling in a shit brain part on top of all that primal, already in place/controlling shit... [did sum1 say "anthropomorphize"?] Shut My Mouth

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]