LEGAL LAND DOCUMENTARY
Current time: 02-20-2018, 04:41 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Iconoclasm
Last Post: Iconoclasm
Replies: 0
Views: 158

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LEGAL LAND DOCUMENTARY
01-26-2018, 04:53 AM
LEGAL LAND DOCUMENTARY
I am convinced that it is a matter of time before the entire government extortion ring completely unwinds. The internet and the information exposing the government is growing exponentially, and we all are personally witnessing this first hand on Marc Stevens show. More and more people are awakening, but I would love to give it a boost by means of a documentary.

It seems to me that recruiting people all over the country with tickets, fines drug cases, etc. and having them share their experiences by interviews both before and after court on how they felt they were treated by the so called authorities in their little misadventure. My first question would be..."did you feel the Judge was ever on your side, was he truly neutral and unbiased, or did he seem to be more on the side of the Prosecution?"

I am certain, most people know deep down that this system of law is corrupt, but they simply do not know to what extent, as some of us do. For them to see this in a documentary type setting, may simply be the straw that broke the Camels back!

I do not have the money to do this operation myself, but someone who is participating in Marc Stevens No State Project probably does. I would urge anyone who can, or knows someone who can, to do so. This house of cards needs to be stopped dead in its tracks to save all of our children and Grandchildren from the burgeoning and seemingly, endlessly expanding police state tyranny.

What do you all think of this?

I'd love to hear your views and ideas about this. My brother in law has some ties to the movie industry and I will run it by him, but that is a long shot to say the least!

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply