Pretrial 01/31/18 2 arrests 05/31 & 07/23 like 5 code violations
Current time: 02-20-2018, 04:42 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: teamKronik
Last Post: Jontank
Replies: 6
Views: 231

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-26-2018, 02:36 PM
Wish i would of found you guys sooner. I'm a quick study but 2 days in ive read about half the "Adventures in Leagleland" and watched every video i can[maybe about 10 now] im really starting to "pick up what u putting down". I think! maybe. But im in know way even close to representing myself. I think im to far in for any Damage control Ive got the public offender grilling me did you do this did you do that everytime i come in. She wanted me to plea guilty and take the deal last time. I just didnt feel like going to Jail that day & I didnt have the $5000 they required for the remedy. So my last option was to fight it and take it to trial. Against her best advice of course.

46.20.740 OPER VEH W/OUT IGNITION INTERLOCK 05/31/17
46.20.342.1C DWLS 3RD DEGREE $1892.00 46.16A.030.5.0 FL RENEW EXPIRED REG.>2 MTHS $280.00

46.20.740 OPER VEH W/OUT IGNITION INTERLOCK 07/23/17
46.20.342.1C DWLS 3RD DEGREE $1892.00
46.16A.030.5.0 FL RENEW EXPIRED REG.>2 MTHS $280.00

"GIG HARBOR MUNICIPAL"

VS.

" teamKronik"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2018, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 03:01 PM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: Pretrial 01/31/18 2 arrests 05/31 & 07/23 like 5 code violations
1st things first:

Waving from Behind the Computer Howdy, and Welcome

2ndly, good to see your willingness to stand up to The Hypocrites. Tho granted, apart from a good bit more of your background being known, it tends to be a tough awakening process, so indeed, there's that "maybe"ยน vs "too far in" consideration. With what you've given here, best i could advise would be to a.) hit the Skype group up, and/or b.) get in touch with Marc personally (info for both those being here, over in the right hand column).

All the best, regardless! Two Thumbs Up

1. fwiw/imho what to do is pretty butt-simple; understanding why you do what you do --and nothing more--, well, that takes a lot of foundational understanding (with a hint of gonads lol), which lends to calmness & cool-headness; as otherwise, these crooks are masters at spinning terms in their favor (after all, they Practice it week after week/do it professionally); terms that apart from a darn tight understanding of the why, lends too easily to confusion, which connects primal-ly to doubt, then to fear --precisely what They're after, as that plays into why things are the way they are in the first place aka our losing it and subsequently "Losing".

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2018, 02:50 PM
(01-26-2018 02:36 PM)teamKronik Wrote:  Wish i would of found you guys sooner. I'm a quick study but 2 days in ive read about half the "Adventures in Leagleland" and watched every video i can[maybe about 10 now] im really starting to "pick up what u putting down". I think! maybe. But im in know way even close to representing myself. I think im to far in for any Damage control Ive got the public offender grilling me did you do this did you do that everytime i come in. She wanted me to plea guilty and take the deal last time. I just didnt feel like going to Jail that day & I didnt have the $5000 they required for the remedy. So my last option was to fight it and take it to trial. Against her best advice of course.

46.20.740 OPER VEH W/OUT IGNITION INTERLOCK 05/31/17
46.20.342.1C DWLS 3RD DEGREE $1892.00 46.16A.030.5.0 FL RENEW EXPIRED REG.>2 MTHS $280.00

46.20.740 OPER VEH W/OUT IGNITION INTERLOCK 07/23/17
46.20.342.1C DWLS 3RD DEGREE $1892.00
46.16A.030.5.0 FL RENEW EXPIRED REG.>2 MTHS $280.00

"GIG HARBOR MUNICIPAL"

VS.

" teamKronik"

Sorry to read of your problem.

Correct me or ignore me as your wish for privacy dictates.
I am assuming a breathalyzer interlock as the ignition key is the oem anti-theft interlock. If correct, I would opine that perhaps you need the services of a CAC to help you put the plug in the jug.

Mr. persecutor (sic),

Dear Prosecutor,

You have alleged that I have violated statute XYZ. Is it true that you have to present evidence to prove I violated statute XYZ in order to convict me?

Can I be guilty of violating statute XYZ if statute XYZ does not apply to me?

Do you have any evidence to present, other than your assertion, that statute XYZ applies to me?

Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute Wrote:
Quote:The Brady Rule, named after Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963), requires prosecutors to disclose materially exculpatory evidence in the government's possession to the defense. A "Brady material" or evidence the prosecutor is required to disclose under this rule includes any evidence favorable to the accused--evidence that goes towards negating a defendant's guilt, that would reduce a defendant's potential sentence, or evidence going to the credibility of a witness.

Is it true that bringing charges without evidence is prosecutorial misconduct?

Are you going to drop the charges or are you going to continue with your prosecutorial misconduct with the judge's assistance?

That's my take on Marcratic / Socratic Method. I've not tested it yet...

My Two Cents

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
01-31-2018, 06:21 AM
welcome Kronik, today is the day. Review the unsigned plea of guilty video before you go again, then file a motion to set the previous plea aside if you can. Then start asking for proof of the prosecutions claims. Good luck.
01-31-2018, 09:31 AM
Thank you very much for all the replies and help I'm a little nervous but at least now I have some direction to follow in the a chance at the favorable outcome so today I go in for pretrial and I read on the rules of the Court last night that if you don't have motions three days in advance that it will be at the judge's discretion whether he'll allow you to and I also have a public defender who I've had for over 7 months now and to her only advice was plea guilty and she could maybe get the judge to reduce the recommendation of 90 days in jail too maybe some house arrest in like 30 days in jail and I'm pretty sure she probably won't have a defense or anything prepared for me today so I was thinking I could do a motion for dismissal based on lack of effective counsels & due process Sixth Amendmen my plan was to it enter the record pro se ask the Baseline questions and through the process motion to dismiss 4 jurisdiction in lack of standing on the prosecutor not to let him enter the enter the record without any evidence I could use a little help just trying to keep this simple stay focused and calmly ask my questions. oh and I should hand the prosecutor and judge my unsigned plea of quilt right in beginning.thanks again for your help
01-31-2018, 09:57 AM
(01-31-2018 09:31 AM)teamKronik Wrote:  oh and I should hand the prosecutor and judge my unsigned plea of quilt right in beginning.

Holds up paper.

"I have my unsigned plea of guilty right here, but before I sign it, I have some questions."

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
01-31-2018, 07:19 PM
(01-31-2018 09:57 AM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 09:31 AM)teamKronik Wrote:  oh and I should hand the prosecutor and judge my unsigned plea of quilt right in beginning.

Holds up paper.

"I have my unsigned plea of guilty right here, but before I sign it, I have some questions."

Yes. That's a good approach. Otherwise, you can use pen and write on bottom of plea of guilty, "defense exhibit #1" and file it in as exhibit.