Louisiana Online Mail Order Sales Tax Scam
Current time: 02-20-2018, 04:42 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: 11:11
Last Post: 11:11
Replies: 10
Views: 274

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-31-2018, 04:35 PM
Looks like I might finally get to use Marc's info. A few minutes ago I received the following email from a company that I had ordered a product from late last year:

Quote: Dear [They used my first name here],

During 2017 you purchased items from Piriform Software Ltd that were shipped to Louisiana. cleverbridge is the e-commerce provider for Piriform Software Ltd. Because we did not collect any taxes on those purchases, Louisiana law requires that we send you the attached summary of your purchases to assist you in filing you Louisiana use tax/sales tax return. If you made taxable purchases during the year on which no sales tax was collected, Louisiana law requires that you file a use/sales tax return and pay any tax due on your taxable purchases. Visit rev.state.la.us/ConsumerUseTax for more information

Louisiana law requires that we also provide the Louisiana Department of Revenue with the total amount of your purchases from us. We will not provide any details of what your purchases were or include any description of the type of items that you purchased. The detailed notice below is only provided to you

Payment Date 11/10/2017
Reference Number [REDACTED]
Item CCleaner Professional
Amount Paid 17.95 USD
Invoice Download

Shipping and handling charges may be separately stated or may be included in the item amount

If you have any questions regarding this Annual Purchase Summary, please visit our Customer Support Page.

Sincerely,
cleverbridge Customer Service

This email was sent by: cleverbridge AG
Brabanter Str. 2-4, 50674, Cologne, Germany
350 N. Clark Street, Suite 700 Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Privacy Policy

How a so called Louisiana law can apply to a German company with an office in Chicago, Illinois, I don't know. The only explanation is that corporations are now operating as de facto government agencies.

I haven't received a letter from the La. Dept of Revenue yet. However, when I do, this is how I envision responding. Any members with any comments, criticism or better ideas please do respond.

Quote:Hello,

I want to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

If you are going to to make a claim of jurisdiction against me, then you are going to have to back it up with evidence.

(1) I object to your referring to me as a "Taxpayer." Do you have any evidence that I am a "taxpayer"? Do you have a[ny] witness[es] with personal first hand knowledge that I am a "taxpayer"? If so please provide the name, address (mailing and municipal if different) and telephone number.

(2) Do you have any evidence that the constitution and code apply to me just because I am physically in "Louisiana" and that you have any jurisdiction over me at all? Please provide this evidence in your reply. Do you have a[ny] witness[es] with personal first hand knowledge that the constitution and code apply to me just because I am physically in "Louisiana"? If so please provide the name, address (mailing and municipal if different) and telephone number.

(3) What is "Louisiana" exactly?

(4) Is "Louisiana" a piece of paper?

(5) If Louisiana is a piece of paper please explain how it is physically possible for me to be inside a piece of paper?

If you are unable to provide me with the requested evidence, then I demand that this matter be suspended immediately and that you provide me with written evidence attesting to same.

Sincerely,
XXX

I know the charge is only $17.95 but I did order several hundred dollars worth of automobile parts from other companies, I just haven't heard from them yet.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Louisiana Online Mail Order Sales Tax Scam
(01-31-2018 04:35 PM)11:11 Wrote:  I haven't received a letter from the La. Dept of Revenue yet. However, when I do, this is how I envision responding. Any members with any comments, criticism or better ideas please do respond.

Dear La. Dept of Revenue,

I have received your letter alleging that I owe you money.

You have referenced a taxing statute as the justification of your claim demanding money from me.

I will be happy to send you the money you claim I owe you just as soon as you provide the evidence that I, in fact, do owe you this money. In order for you to prove to me that I owe this amount, I will need to see your evidence that the statute in question does actually apply to me. I will also need to depose any witnesses with personal first hand knowledge who will testify regarding your evidence.

My Two Cents

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2018, 05:17 PM
(01-31-2018 05:03 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 04:35 PM)11:11 Wrote:  I haven't received a letter from the La. Dept of Revenue yet. However, when I do, this is how I envision responding. Any members with any comments, criticism or better ideas please do respond.

You have referenced a taxing statute as the justification of your claim demanding money from me.

I will be happy to send you the money you claim I owe you just as soon as you provide the evidence that I, in fact, do owe you this money. In order for you to prove to me that I owe this amount, I will need to see your evidence that the statute in question does actually apply to me. I will also need to depose any witnesses with personal first hand knowledge who will testify regarding your evidence.

My Two Cents

This is very good. Thank you.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
01-31-2018, 09:35 PM
(01-31-2018 05:17 PM)11:11 Wrote:  

My Two Cents

Well... except for the part where he makes declarations and demands instead of asking questions. But old Habbys don't change their spots.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
01-31-2018, 09:48 PM
(01-31-2018 09:35 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 05:17 PM)11:11 Wrote:  

My Two Cents

Well... except for the part where he makes declarations and demands instead of asking questions. But old Habbys don't change their spots.

I musta missed your contribution.

Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

02-01-2018, 12:48 AM
(01-31-2018 09:48 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 09:35 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 05:17 PM)11:11 Wrote:  This is very good. Thank you.

Have you not read his/her sig. line?

--&ē

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
02-01-2018, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 05:51 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(01-31-2018 09:35 PM)BoobUsEntityMaximiss Wrote:  ✂ he makes declarations and demands instead of asking questions. But old Habbys don't change their spots.

But did you missta, as to not spot the iroNE (pronounced "irony")?

Why wouldn't NonEntity lead/demonstrate/practice by example, and ask questions, instead of you know, make Statemeants (two/too)..?

Is it NonhE who is a psychopath Panic narcissist [Image: OMG_ONOZ_Emoticon_by_CymriCat.gif] control freak[Image: 12615f72cbf63279312bb785e589d4f9b0f0c76_t.png] rattlesnake, thus unable to change his spots, naturally?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 2oo

[Image: beagle_dog.gif]
Out,
--#DamNEdSpotOne2i (♪but McBeth you can call me, and McBeth when you call me you can call me 2oo...

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
02-01-2018, 07:09 AM
(02-01-2018 05:51 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 09:35 PM)BoobUsEntityMaximiss Wrote:  ✂ he makes declarations and demands instead of asking questions. But old Habbys don't change their spots.

But did you missta, as to not spot the iroNE (pronounced "irony")?

Why wouldn't NonEntity lead/demonstrate/practice by example, and ask questions, instead of you know, make Statemeants (two/too)..?

[Image: doublestandard.jpg]

02-01-2018, 12:31 PM
One thought that occurred to me is that the invoice says that the product was "downloaded" which the "state" has no evidence to prove that it was downloaded into a computer physically located inside "Louisiana."

02-01-2018, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 02:00 PM by eye2i2hear.)
mYe2FRTs¹ worth (as yet another thought shared): They just luv for us to Argue The Merits, as that's Their §pecialty, along with a steady revenue stream for Them, right? (Argue down to the smallest of Terms, aye Billy Bob Clinton, with his "what 'is' means?"?)

Or as another has put it: If they can get you to asking the wrong questions, do the answers really matter?

Again, imo/as a thought shared, the only area to focus on is: the evidence that Their "Law" = opinion applies to me? (said Evidence being something They Themselves are on the record as saying is Required, no? see also "Jurisdiction" per Their own Terms/Claims?)

Keep the focus upon:
[Image: HowWhyTheStateWorks.jpg] [Image: thecode.gif] [Image: statism.jpg] [Image: coercion2.jpg]

* duly noting, that as is often heard 'round these parts, this is all about damage control (you've already lost in having Them have Papered, further in this instance of the Ticket form, you); thus, one may find value in Argument as one can try to use one's enemy's hand weapon upon them, when left to hand to hand combat... again tho, i'd encourage one to bear in mind who has the upper hand, in this Verbal form of hand to hand combat expertise/experience.?

**noting as well, some find hand to hand combat akin to fencing[Image: fencing.gif] aka sport; again, of possible value, so long as one trusts one's opponents to keep it at sport/sparing aka one is willing to pay any consequences of sport, say if & when "the gloves" come off? Jabbing

1. "FRTs" Federal Reserve Tokens aka "cents"

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
02-01-2018, 03:54 PM
@eye, Yeah you're absolutely right. I should have more fully thought that through.