"I'll pray for you" ...
Current time: 02-20-2018, 04:42 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: eye2i2hear
Last Post: Freerangecanuck
Replies: 6
Views: 162

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"I'll pray for you" ...
02-01-2018, 11:31 AM
"I'll pray for you" ...
[where's a good Jokes & Funnies thread under this board when a guy needs it?]

"When, as a nonsuperstitionist (pronounced "atheist"), i hear a godist try to shut down a debate with "I'll pray for you"¹, i now return with: "I'll masturbate for you". Since the goal is to make yourself feel better but do nothing for the other person, my way is better!"

#JFJ!³

2. customizing of someone else's work found on the www [Image: clown%20hatippin.gif?dl=0]

3. Jerking For Jesus! (see also, WWJD?! What Wood Jesus Does?!)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I'll pray for you" ...
(02-01-2018 11:31 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  "When, as a nonsuperstitionist (pronounced "atheist"), i hear a godist try to shut down a debate with "I'll pray for you"¹, i now return with: "I'll masturbate for you". Since the goal is to make yourself feel better but do nothing for the other person, my way is better!"

Are you trying to piss of that imaginary sky guy?

The Skeptics Annotated Bible Wrote:What the Bible says about Masturbation
Every sperm is sacred, so don't spill any on the ground. (Or God will kill you.)

Quote: And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. Genesis 38:9-10

If God doesn't kill you, then be sure to wash up thoroughly afterwards.

Quote: And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even. Leviticus 15:16

After washing up, pluck out an eye and cut off a hand. (It's better to lose an eye and hand than to have your whole body cast into hell.)

Quote: Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. Matthew 5:28-30

Can anybody delegate an authority they don't have?
Was anybody born with innate authority over anybody else?
Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

Show me my personally signed contract wherein I consented to be governed.
02-01-2018, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 01:24 PM by eye2i2hear.)
ok, so a bit more of the otherwise-now-useless inphornation indogmanation aka godIst hear-say-speak... &thanking you in advance for indulging me/selling me an #Indulgence... [Image: wxp.gif]

Arguably [sic /irony] there is context, even with what We have as the BuyBull (pronounced "bible"), and per conText (emphasis on the "con"), plus word consistency per translating, there's no "Law" or "Commandment" --aka "God" smites as §inners-- regarding masturbation (self Indulgence lol).

That quoted take (or spin) on it does ultimately derive from the verse about Onan (Genesis), no doubt, but the (whole) ConText is: a.) that The Law did require/demand something of Onan in that specific situation: z.) impregnate ("know") your dead brother's womb'un (woman), in his obvious permanent absence.

Onan chose instead to "pull out" (as such is oft expressed in today's yippee hip'stir happening lingo) aka "spilled his seed" ==versus== aka rather than planting it where he was, where he was plowing, in his brother's honey'spot, as "The Law" Required: in that context.

Anything beyond that perspective/conText is purely conjecture & subsequent speculation; see also Frivolous (aka putting words in The Word/s aka God's mouth?!? see The Law about that!? ps: see also, that's like cumming in God's mouth, as The Word = The Seed!? Stare talk about your tryin' to piss off the image-in-ary Sky Guy!?) #smdh

As far as the "Unclean" bit (also spun in the quote), simply substitute "hygiene" or "sanitation" (with some obviously unknown hindsight relative to today per those very terms used instead), and you've got the gist of that (ditto too much of today's "illegal = "misdemeanor" bits e.g. no urinating in public = unclean¹; back then, price of such misdemeanors = two birds aka two doves; today, two birds aka dead presidents, of whatever deNomination on papyru$ The Temple Guards Rule).

Of course, as with any such aka "Law" (aka opinion InForced), you'd have to consult The Authority on it aka "God" --see also, you have to discuss it amongst YourSelves --of the me, myself, and I variety =Versus= any Selfs you deem your Authority/Spokes Person in such "wheel" matters (aka scribblers, lawyers, soothsayers, seers, profits, lunatics, conTroll freaks [Image: judge%20rulin.gif?dl=0] [Image: wxp.gif] etc etc).

[Image: book%20snoozin.gif?dl=0]

1. which is not to imply, that as the "special = chosen ones" aka Authors of such multiplied as a pool, all sorts of nifty spins weren't done, and Authorized eventually as "InSpired", regarding "unclean" regulations. For comparison, see Codes today, as written by equally Special/Chosen, as Ordained, Ones aka "Ministers" or more popularly, as "Administrations"?

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
02-01-2018, 02:33 PM
(02-01-2018 01:20 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  the "special = chosen ones" aka Authors of such multiplied as a pool

Like this?

[Image: green_pool-300x200.jpg]

Never mind... I thought you wrote in a pool

Then how did authority nobody had get delegated to those who call themselves government?

02-01-2018, 04:09 PM
(02-01-2018 02:33 PM)Habenae Est Dominatus Wrote:  [Image: green_pool-300x200.jpg]

Never mind... I thought you wrote in a pool

Brrrrr. i try not to write in a pool during this time of year. Cold

Party Time Cheers
(tho if invited to &jo's Mrs. Neighbor's house, i might be heated up enough to squeeze one out!?) Excited

Cool
--#YouCan'tPutItBackInTheTube2i

02-01-2018, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 06:27 PM by Habenae Est Dominatus.)
(02-01-2018 04:09 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  (tho if invited to &jo's Mrs. Neighbor's house, i might be heated up enough to squeeze one out!?)

02-01-2018, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 08:40 PM by Freerangecanuck.)
After everyone is finished reading this thread don’t forget to wash your undercarriage.

After all, cleanliness is next to doGliness.

Purveyor of the 60 MPH post.
Find all posts by this user